Sexual Abstinence

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
It's kinda sad that latinas are more down for the stuggle and building something wit a nikka than black women. shyts an epidemic in LA. Funny thing is they judge white dudes on a different criteria. They be dating some super herb white dudes but need they black men to be Pac, Stringer Bell, and Obama all in one nikka.

I know you black fees on the coli want dudes that like seinfeld and shop at trader joes and got good credit and a degree but look around you, there are plenty of nikkas with them qualities. And they don't all shun black women.

My brother got 2 kids wit a latin woman tho, i might havta go that route. :patrice:

dont act like this is the reason you wanna fukk/make stringy-haired beaner babies...
That was your intent all along...:bryan:

You and your brother better watch out - you might get invited to a "picnic" in El Monte/East LA/Southgate and might get the Brian Stowe treatment.:upsetfavre::bustback:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
No I am going to stop dealing with them until I do stop lumping them. I realize that the way I presently think is unreasonable.

You are right, white men are no different. They are no saviors, i am cognizant of that.

Haha, I go out with my friend to events and the men 30+ are just as stupid and hoeish...

Might be the culture here...

Life is short, you don't even have to be in a relationship if you don't want to. shyt is mad overrated. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
So you just gonna lump all black men into one box and don't think there's anything wrong with that? :patrice:

It's plenty of good black men out there, you need to expand your horizons and maybe not date these young bucks thats not lookin for a relationship. Cause I can guarantee you, white men are no different. All men operate the same damn way, if he sees an opportunity for new p*ssy he will get it. You just gotta look for a mature nikka who's got his shyt together, not these early 20s nikkas still chasin tail.

I don't care about any man that much - i am on a paper chase. I am just giving my opinion.

Dating black men in LA is a waste of time... They smash black women, but date beans/chinks/cracker bytches:yeshrug:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Not necessarily. As you age, you mature and become more aware of what is important to you and what value systems you want to see in your partner.

I might change once I get a little older, but right now many young black males in Los Angeles county are either chasing some other race or have too many entanglements due to irresponsibility and lack of forethought.

I'd rather deal with someone who I can relate to...

You're from Los Angeles? No wonder you're wack!

:troll:

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
dumb bytch every race cheats, you run off to them Crackas if you want thinking the grass is greener on the other side just to find out its fake.

both black men and women kill me. I like how yall use your past experiences or environment to judge all of black people and then praise other races that you have seen on tv or met a few times in life but hey c00n on.

Dont be writing in help groups about your white knight calling you a ****** during arguments and sex

Seeeee black men like yourself are the reason why I don't date black men. You probably was raised by a single mother and had the audacity to call a total stranger a "dumb bytch"... you're extremely ignorant and disrespectful. I know way more about white men than you. I was raised in mixed neighborhoods and went to white school that only had 20 black s. I've only dated one black dude. I've never been call a ******, bytch, or hoe etc.... by a white male. If anything I been treated with the up most respect, loved, appreciated, and catered to etc.... THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seeeee black men like yourself are the reason why I don't date black men. You probably was raised by a single mother and had the audacity to call a total stranger a "dumb bytch"... you're extremely ignorant and disrespectful. I know way more about white men than you. I was raised in mixed neighborhoods and went to white school that only had 20 black s. I've only dated one black dude. I've never been call a ******, bytch, or hoe etc.... by a white male. If anything I been treated with the up most respect, loved, appreciated, and catered to etc.... THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT!
You've only dated one black dude so you really have no clue that the grass is greener on the other side.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

Please get a white man drunk and then get back to us on that "never been called a ******" claim. :jawalrus:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As far as @shortie140 goes, you don't really come off as knowing what you want from a relationship...aside from sex so no matter the race you're going to run into issues. You're all over the place with your thoughts about men and that's just from what I saw in this thread. Why do you believe a white man would be better?

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
:upsetfavre: i know @shortie140 betta be bad all this boosting she doin in this thread

Breh, both @shortie140 and @Neka727 are trolling. At least I hope so. I haven't seen one worthy reason for only dating outside your race (because there are none)

Shortie140 blamed dudes in LA, but like any big metropolitan city people stay single longer and get married later. It's only in the midwest and maybe the south where there is that expectation of people getting married young, but even that idea is losing ground. Further, I'm from Los Angeles, born and raised, and all my 90% of my friends and family have black wives. The ones that don't are married to a minority that they met while in school and had no prior history of dating outside their race.

@Neka727 trying to blame her upbringing but even that is bullshyt. I was raised in a mixed neighborhood, went to an even whiter and preppier high school and college than she did, and I never dated a white chick in my life. She just making excuses.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
As far as @shortie140 goes, you don't really come off as knowing what you want from a relationship...aside from sex so no matter the race you're going to run into issues. You're all over the place with your thoughts about men and that's just from what I saw in this thread. Why do you believe a white man would be better?

I see it more as expressing more than one of my opinions that have shaped my thoughts about black men...

I believe I am better suited to someone other than black because I just don't have the patience for their hoe-ish ways stemming from growing up without positive black male influences.

No sarco at you - but I am not a psych major, I don't want some broken ass man. I have my flaws, however when I am in a relationship I bring my best to the table and give him the best me. I don't see the black men I've dated doing that in return. I see them doing what they can to get over and belittle us.