Sexual Abstinence

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Okay... stop responding since my posts are so hard to follow.

Now you trying to edit shyt. :russ:

Again, it's not that I can't follow. I comprehended every word perfectly. But my question is what does any of what you said have to do with me? :heh:

But I find the good in all things. This was not a waste of time for me. See, now at least I see why so many coli brehs started pawgin. If I ever dealt with someone like you I'd either be fukkin with white girls or just fukkin with white, period, because you're very bitter, angry and unstable.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Haven't had sex in little over a month. Been seeing this new girl for about that time and I don't want to mess up a good thing like I normally do. Her company is all the sex I need right now. I'm happy......

Props to you.

On another note, I'm not sure why someone else's choice to not have sex would bother people.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Am I the only one on this board in this camp?
I haven't had sex in over a year. I have no desire to have it at the moment and really don't for see ever having it again. Sex to me is a con game. Its used as leverage to get something out of you be it time or money or both. Its not worth giving up either for. This is an activity that carries the inherent risk of producing a child (and thus child support) or contracting a disease.

Bottom line all the sex anybody has ever had who it reading this has no real value to them at this very moment. Its a constant chase for the next encounter and in reality if anybody wants a but they can give themselves one quickly and conveniently and most importantly for free.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
you better learn the tricks of the trade if you want him to stick around

:wtf: What do you mean? Keeping my shyt tight and only for him until after he has put a ring on my finger shall do the trick. I mean why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free?! Am I right?

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
You like to say hate, I prefer the term "truth teller"
smells like hate, couldn't possibly be the truth about all Black women.
You don't know them all.

Just like I don't know how all black men are - however I've had my fill of their bullshyt, so I won't know if I have misjudged them, as I will no longer fukk with them in any capacity unless they are doing something for me, like grading a paper or handing me my nursing diploma.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: What do you mean? Keeping my shyt tight and only for him until after he has put a ring on my finger shall do the trick. I mean why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free?! Am I right?

He means you're not gonna know how to fukk. Dead fish syndrome :russ:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

He means you're not gonna know how to fukk. Dead fish syndrome :russ:
what he said^^^

if you think opening up your legs is all that matters you are in for a shock

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
I mean this in the nicest and more sincere way possible.

But you are batshyt looney. Ok, I Apologize. But are you bi-polar by any chance? Serious question.

Not at all.

Are you schizophrenic? Many Black men are and aren't diagnosed...

You are in raggedy Detriot - who cares about your unsolicited/unprofessional punk ass diagnosis.

Clean up your shytty broke ass city.