Sexual Abstinence

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Wtf kind of dumb ass solution is that? How about you find an INDIVIDUAL who is about something, instead of throwing all black men under a bus and putting your white prize on a pedestal?

Because y'all never do.

One big bootied black freak that everyone warned you about broke your heart and you start fukking Miley Cyrus types...:stopitslime:

fukk outta here... pahahahahhhahahah

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
lol @ every young black girl who only dates white dudes posting on the coli.

Where are the sistas that have love for black men at on here? what are those screen names... it's seems even the fat ones, even the ugly ones, even the semi-cool ones, and even the str8 up prostitutes love the white guys.
haha,

and yall love anything other than black... Turnabout is fair play.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Most of us like black men. I think Murdershewrote and AG are the only ones that aren't dating bm.
I stopped.

I don't have time to nurse their bruised egos nor put up with their bullshyt... Plus you see all the gabidge they spew on here...
Good riddens!

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
:patrice: Your shyt ain't adding up.

You don't fukk, but when you do, it's 4x a day? I guess you're the most interesting woman in the world.

Stay horny, my friend.
No, you can't read (or I can't write)

When I was engaged - my finance and I had sex a minimum of 4 times daily.
And men wolf and cannot last more than 1 time.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I remember working at an STD clinic in Miami while in college :whew: The stories I could tell brehs... That exposure alone let me know that its real out here!

My first time seeing tricomoniasis under the microscope I literally had the :huhldup: face lol..The shyt moves!!!!!!!:damn:

:laff: maaan that shyt will get you every time

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
No, you can't read (or I can't write)

When I was engaged - my finance and I had sex a minimum of 4 times daily.
And men wolf and cannot last more than 1 time.

Just a random thought here, but do you think the fact that you're crazy plays some part as to why you're abstinent? I mean who wants to fukk "that crazy chick" right? :ld:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Just a random thought here, but do you think the fact that you're crazy plays some part as to why you're abstinent? I mean who wants to fukk "that crazy chick" right? :ld:

Who's crazy? I had some wine after celebrating a fantastic day of school. I dont have to think on here - this aint for a grade or to stay in the will.:bryan:

I don't care if some shallow-never-been-outside-of-a-five-mile-radius-never-had-a-passport-ass-nikkas don't want to fukk me... Keeps my p*ssy tight for my wonderful future-10inch-dikk-white-hubby who is going to feel so guilty about what his ancestors did - he will bow down, daily...

Keep fukking bytches that will get you caught up in rape charge because their parents hate your kind, breh

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Who's crazy? I had some wine after celebrating a fantastic day of school. I dont have to think on here - this aint for a grade or to stay in the will.:bryan:

I don't care if some shallow-never-been-outside-of-a-five-mile-radius-never-had-a-passport-ass-nikkas don't want to fukk me... Keeps my p*ssy tight for my wonderful future-10inch-dikk-white-hubby who is going to feel so guilty about what his ancestors did - he will bow down, daily...

Keep fukking bytches that will get you caught up in rape charge because their parents hate your kind, breh

:patrice: Yeah responses like this are what clued me in to you being crazy.

The fukk are you talmbout? :heh:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
:patrice: Yeah responses like this are what clued me in to you being crazy.

The fukk are you talmbout? :heh:[/quote]

Okay... stop responding since my posts are so hard to follow.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Sorry you're simple and can't read/comprehend.

Join a union so you can have job security.

I understand that in a thread you can start to talking to more than one person and maybe get them confused. But nothing you said applies to me. And you sound like an angry, bitter and crazy woman because of it.

I can read just fine. The problem is your posts make no sense at all. I imagine you're very hormonal right now. I mean going from 4 sessions a day to abstinent might be the cause. Your fiance leaving you for some smut might be the cause. The fact that no other man seems interested in you might be the cause.

Or maybe you're just plain crazy which is the cause for all of the above. :manny:

Either way, I have no clue what you're talking about. But by all means, feel free to continue if you choose...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh yes you will........................................................................................................................................................................................................
:steviej: