Seriously why is a Macbook?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they do the same shyt for consoles. cant be no harder than ps3
Actually they don’t really now since ps4 and Xbox one up until PS5 and Series X are all on the same architecture. Apple always changing shyt has put them decades behind in terms of PC gaming. I’m just saying it’s crazy to me spend 3000 dollars just to email and chop up a few videos. Might as well get an iPhone.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I love the iPad and I love their new M series chips. But good lord, shyt like this drives me up a wall.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Macbooks were ahead when it came to running multiple programs and other shyt 15 years ago. Windows caught up and passed them. If u buying a apple products now youre just a sheep or brand whore :manny:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
So trash at gaming. With all that big dikk cpu nikka can’t even run street fighter 5 natively on that shyt.
has to do with the architecture not necessarily the CPU, most PC games are designed to run on PC.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
MacBooks are designed and optimized for tasks such as graphic design, video editing, and programming, but they are not specifically designed for gaming. There are several reasons why MacBooks may not work well with PC games:
  1. Hardware: Most MacBooks come with integrated graphics cards that are not as powerful as dedicated graphics cards found in gaming PCs. While some MacBook models do come with dedicated graphics cards, they are still not as powerful as the ones found in gaming PCs. This lack of power can lead to reduced frame rates, lower resolution, and overall poor gaming performance.
  2. Operating system: MacBooks run on macOS, which is a different operating system than the Windows operating system used by most PC games. This means that many PC games are not optimized to run on macOS, which can cause compatibility issues and performance problems.
  3. Software support: Some game developers may not release their games for macOS, or they may release them at a later date than the PC version. This means that MacBook users may have a limited selection of games to choose from, and they may have to wait longer to play new games.
  4. Gaming ecosystem: The gaming ecosystem on macOS is not as well-established as it is on Windows. This means that there are fewer gaming-related tools, such as game launchers and game optimization software, available for macOS users. This can make it more difficult for MacBook users to optimize their system for gaming.
Overall, while it is possible to play PC games on a MacBook, the experience may not be as good as playing on a dedicated gaming PC. However, as technology advances, and more games become available for macOS, the gap between MacBooks and gaming PCs may narrow.

Taken from Chat GPT

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I believe they were doing that because if they didn't slow down the older iphones the batteries would die quickly as the CPU would work overtime based off the workload of the increased processes. Issue is they didn't tell people; happens with all phones.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Look I get that iPhones are overrated etc etc…

But MacBooks have been the goat laptop for 15 years now. fukk a touchscreen. No one has caught up to their trackpad/premium feel and all around cohesiveness it has with MacOS.
that trackpad smoothness is bar none lol

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I believe they were doing that because if they didn't slow down the older iphones the batteries would die quickly as the CPU would work overtime based off the workload of the increased processes. Issue is they didn't tell people; happens with all phones.
You believe that? :mjlol:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Actually they don’t really now since ps4 and Xbox one up until PS5 and Series X are all on the same architecture. Apple always changing shyt has put them decades behind in terms of PC gaming. I’m just saying it’s crazy to me spend 3000 dollars just to email and chop up a few videos. Might as well get an iPhone.
Their laptops are not nearly that expensive. You’re tripping and just drinking the kool-aid

Anyone dropping 3 grand is doing more than sending emails.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their laptops are not nearly that expensive. You’re tripping and just drinking the kool-aid

Anyone dropping 3 grand is doing more than sending emails.

fukk you mean :dahell:

this for a 2023 model.

You spend that amount of money on windows laptop you getting everting thing a Mac can do plus a portable ps5, switch and series x basically.

Last edited: