Seriously why is a Macbook?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I just switched to iPhone with the 14pro and this shyt is pretty mid. Wanted to see what all the hype has been about. I honestly think iPhone people don’t know what they are missing and think these phones are bleeding edge. This phone’s software feels like an Android from like 5 years ago. Hardware is nice but I wish I could flash Android on to it or make it a pixel device.
Then go back to Android. All that flashing stuff was cool during the pioneer stages of phones. When webOS was an up-comer, Android was in its infancy, and Blackberry still existed. No one cares about that anymore.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I only use my Mac for photo/video. And that's largely because I can rent it out as equipment when doing gigs. :pachaha:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Don’t use it for gaming I got a PlayStation for that
My 2015 mbp which is maxed out is still kicking in 2023 for the things I need it to do, and was great for me during college.
Bought it back then I wasn’t thinking of gaming.
This @TripleAgent nikka seems disgruntled as fukk :russ:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Android/PC UI is uckly af. Yea, I value a smooth aesthetic. No, I don't care about nerd ass customization that no one will see but me.

I don't wanna think too hard when I'm on my computer and Mac is perfect for casuals like me. PC is for nerds who wanna do the most to get the most. Yes, PC has more potential but you gotta do too much to get there.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I want to knock u the fukk out

Why u mentioning peoples mama
Come to Baltimore and I'll send you the address bytch:umad:

Weird nikka stay on my dikk :scust:
Don’t use it for gaming I got a PlayStation for that
My 2015 mbp which is maxed out is still kicking in 2023 for the things I need it to do, and was great for me during college.
Bought it back then I wasn’t thinking of gaming.
This @TripleAgent nikka seems disgruntled as fukk :russ:
Not disgruntled at all. I worked in IT, and I'm not affected by marketing and peer pressure. I could start a whole thread on how shyt they are in the professional networking environment. They're overpriced and gimmicky. I don't care about pissing off stans so I tell it how it is :manny:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Macs have and likely will never be for gaming.

Their strength, especially now that with the new M series chip is their processing and OS.

If you use PROFESSIONAL applications, it’s second to none.

A causal is better off purchasing a MacBook Air, a pro is a waste, you’re essentially paying a lot of money for power you’ll likely never even use.

In regards to the iPhone, well, it’s our best iPhone yet :banderas:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The ecosystem is amazing. That being said, every windows computer I get always fukk up on me, I just copped a MacBook in 2020. Still acts brand as the day I got it, even though it’s only been 3 years. If I want to play games I got consoles for that :yeshrug:
Either:
1. You bought junk
2. You're doing "sketchy" stuff without knowing how to do the required maintenance.
3. Both.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So trash at gaming. With all that big dikk cpu nikka can’t even run street fighter 5 natively on that shyt.

Honestly the only Apple product I have is the iPhone. I was trying to hook up some street fighter on my cousins Mac book and found out you can’t download it on there. This nikka was bragging about how fast the M2 is and this shiny dikk can’t play any games come to find out.

huh-wait-what.gif