Seriously why is a Macbook?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And this is the part you can’t put a value you. You get a windows laptop? 5 years tops before you need a new one.

A macbook? shyt will last you at least 10 years.
The clearly hasn’t updated his software. No way you’re running the latest versions of the adobe creative suite using a 2012 INTEL MacBook.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
The clearly hasn’t updated his software. No way you’re running the latest versions of the adobe creative suite using a 2012 INTEL MacBook.
He’s probably not running adobe.

But for context my boy who works in design (does packaging for a dog toy company) only got rid of his 2010 macbook last year. the longevity is there.

And I don’t see you disproving what I said about windows laptops either. At the end of the day if you’re going to drop $900 for a windows pc that’s gonna overheat and shyt the bed in 5 years might as well cop a macbook.

I game on my m1 air (not heavily, but I fukk around with what’s compatible), this thread is blasphemous.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He’s probably not running adobe.

But for context my boy who works in design (does packaging for a dog toy company) only got rid of his 2010 macbook last year. the longevity is there.

And I don’t see you disproving what I said about windows laptops either. At the end of the day if you’re going to drop $900 for a windows pc that’s gonna overheat and shyt the bed in 5 years might as well cop a macbook.

I game on my m1 air (not heavily, but I fukk around with what’s compatible), this thread is blasphemous.
This is silly I have a surface book 2 i7 1tb that still runs modern apps it’s over 5 years old.

I have a Lenovo w550s I just booted up and it runs just fine being 8 years old.

I also have a surface laptop 5 and a 2022 MacBook Pro. There isn’t any real world differences between the 2 (visual studio or adobe suite). They’re both premium quality with great form factors.

Clearly longevity is there if you buy a laptop that’s the equivalent in cost/specs as a MacBook and you’ll also be able to game on it.

Just say you prefer a MacBook and not attempting to use arguments that have been dead since the second half of windows 10pro/win11z

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is the part you can’t put a value you. You get a windows laptop? 5 years tops before you need a new one.

I got an asus laptop with a 1070 that I use to make beats with that I bought in 2016 still running well.

fukk outta here with this. Only reason I bought a new laptop with a 3070 was to get a new cpu for rpcs3 emulation. If it wasn’t for that I would be still rocking with it for gaming.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
This is silly I have a surface book 2 i7 1tb that still runs modern apps it’s over 5 years old.

I have a Lenovo w550s I just booted up and it runs just fine being 8 years old.

I also have a surface laptop 5 and a 2022 MacBook Pro. There isn’t any real world differences between the 2 (visual studio or adobe suite). They’re both premium quality with great form factors.

Clearly longevity is there if you buy a laptop that’s the equivalent in cost/specs as a MacBook and you’ll also be able to game on it.

Just say you prefer a MacBook and not attempting to use arguments that have been dead since the second half of windows 10pro/win11z
How much did you spend on your surface?

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps

I still have an Alienware M14x R1 (12 years old) that runs perfectly fine, and I bet it still will run circles around a 10 year old MacBook Pro. I also have a Surface Pro 3 (9 years old). I think we need to stop this fallacy about how MacBooks last longer. Most PC users pay so much less for their devices, they can easily replace them when the new hotness releases.