Seriously why is a Macbook?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:dahell: it's the context of the thread. OP made the thread to talk about gaming on a Macbook

So its a bad faith argument. It’s like asking why people buying jordans to go hiking, no ones doing that

Now its just a discussion with a bunch of people with blackberrys and chromebooks shytting on apple products for obvious reasons :dead:

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Either:
1. You bought junk
2. You're doing "sketchy" stuff without knowing how to do the required maintenance.
3. Both.
Nope. My last computer was the Dell XPS9360, which was around $800. I always take good care of my computers, installing premium anti software. Windows is just not for me :manny:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
is kinda weird.

not being touchscreen at this point is ridiculous tho

the screen gets dirty enough as it is without me touching it. and I prefer using the tactile keyboard and touchpad, both of which are the best in the laptop industry. same goes for the screen despite it not being touchscreen.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the screen gets dirty enough as it is without me touching it. and I prefer using the tactile keyboard and touchpad, both of which are the best in the laptop industry. same goes for the screen despite it not being touchscreen.

Just saying for the price, it should have it being the most premium laptop in the industry. :yeshrug:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only reason they can run shyt natively is because of the microsoft monopoly.
Is it though or for does Apple just try to hard to be different. I remember they use to use nvidia and amd gpus in there MacBooks now they want developers to start coding shyt on they own shyt to be difficult.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Is it though or for does Apple just try to hard to be different. I remember they use to use nvidia and amd gpus in there MacBooks now they want developers to start coding shyt on they own shyt to force dependence

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Is it though or for does Apple just try to hard to be different. I remember they use to use nvidia and amd gpus in there MacBooks now they want developers to start coding shyt on they own shyt to be difficult.
they do the same shyt for consoles. cant be no harder than ps3