[Serious] Why do most black men keep short hair?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was just saying ima grow my hair out until rona over . I’ve only cut it twice since March mad I even cut it . Left corner was taking a turn down Bron Blvd but this black castor & tee tree done brought it back manageable.... somewhat :pachaha:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Was just saying ima grow my hair out until rona over . I’ve only cut it twice since March mad I even cut it . Left corner was taking a turn down Bron Blvd but this black castor & tee tree done brought it back manageable.... somewhat :pachaha:
Yo it’s the same with my left corner :mjcry:

it’s so weird cus my right grow fine. I’ve noticed it the last few months , I’ll be 23 soon:sadcam:

Tea tree & castor legit ?:jbhmm:

I usually keep a light Caesar so it ain’t too noticeable , thank god I was blessed with a nicely shaped dome :wow:

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo it’s the same with my left corner :mjcry:

it’s so weird cus my right grow fine. I’ve noticed it the last few months , I’ll be 23 soon:sadcam:

Tea tree & castor legit ?:jbhmm:

I usually keep a light Caesar so it ain’t too noticeable , thank god I was blessed with a nicely shaped dome :wow:
yep I got em from Walmart. Tee tree oil is strong tho . You got a silk doo rag & pillow case ? I realized that’s why one side of my beard was patchy because of a cotton pillowcase

81mf3MQW67L._SL1500_.jpg

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Been growing my hair out for a while since lockdown. Even though I’ve been blessed with a good shape head for a low fade, I forgot how gorgeous it looks when it grows out. :blessed:

Even my lady wants to braid it. Said I look like a neo-soul artist.:youngsabo:

I’m tempted to get cornrows or locks since I’m working from home now.:lupe:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Im working a corporate job (Project Manager) and my locs are 30"+ long

I keep em neat tho
:ufdup:

Look brehs, having long hair is like a super power to these women too. They wanna play in it, and touch on it, and get way too close to you for it. You know women ain't got no game so they always use "how long have you been growing your hair?" as an ice breaker.

Grow your hair out if you can. They love it mane.
:blessed:

Yeah women be playing in my hair. Sometimes it's annoying cause they be pulling on it and shyt and my hair is soft. But it's a thing and feels good.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Im working a corporate job (Project Manager) and my locs are 30"+ long

I keep em neat tho
:ufdup:

Look brehs, having long hair is like a super power to these women too. They wanna play in it, and touch on it, and get way too close to you for it. You know women ain't got no game so they always use "how long have you been growing your hair?" as an ice breaker.

Grow your hair out if you can. They love it mane.
:blessed:
:ehh:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I miss my Waves :mjcry:

I look like Max B right now I need to get my shyt re twisted:mjgrin:

But having the wind blow your hair though:wow:no perm no chem trails

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Young chicks like when you grow it out. If you are an older breh with a good head of hair you won't be able to keep them off you.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
because some of us can't:mjcry:

An afro or dreads with a receding hairline is a no-go for anybody.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I would let my hair grow if I didn't have a dry scalp.
:gucci: Then oil your scalp. I like this one.

Melanin Haircare Multi-Use Pure Oil Blend | Ulta Beauty

Black owned :ehh: (i been following her on yt for like a decade, it's her and her sister company), nice lil peppermint tingle (which encourages growth and a balanced scalp environment, google it), natural ingredients.

I use it, and i recently started using it to massage my mans scalp. He enjoys it. :obama: