Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
God doesn't. Humans summon demons and their manifestations by their actions

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I’m a firm believer in the Lord and Jesus Christ (hence my name) but lately I been wondering why does he allow Satan and his army to infiltrate earth and cause harm to humans? Why not just banish them to hell? Why keep them around? Can any other Christians help me come to grips with this?
Jubilees 10:4-13
raph continues] 4. But do Thou bless me and my sons, that we may increase and multiply and replenish the earth. 5. And Thou knowest how Thy Watchers, the fathers of these spirits, acted in my day: and as for these spirits which are living, imprison them and hold them fast in the place of condemnation, and let them not bring destruction on the sons of thy servant, my God; for these are malignant, and created in order to destroy. 6. And let them not rule over the spirits of the living; for Thou alone canst exercise dominion over them. And let them not have power over the sons of the righteous from henceforth and for evermore." 7. And the Lord our God bade us to bind all. 1 8. And the chief of the spirits, Mastêmâ, 2 came and said: "Lord, Creator, let some of them remain before me, and let them hearken to my voice, and do all that I shall say unto them; for if some of them are not left to me, I shall not be able to execute the power of my will on the sons of men; for these are for corruption and leading astray before my judgment, for great is the wickedness of the sons of men." 9. And He said: "Let the tenth part of them remain before him, and let nine parts descend into the place of condemnation." 3 10. And one of us 4 He commanded that we should teach Noah all their medicines; for He knew that they would not walk in uprightness, nor strive in righteousness. 11. And we did according to all His words: all the malignant evil ones we bound in the place of condemnation, and a tenth part of them we left that they might be subject before Satan 5 on the earth. 12. And we explained to Noah all the medicines of their diseases, together with their seductions, how he might heal them with herbs of the earth. 13. And Noah wrote down all things in a book as we instructed him concerning every kind of medicine. Thus the evil

Heres your answer op. This is a book that was in the og Bibles before they removed it.

p. 81

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Why are you blaming God, instead of blaming Adam and Eve.:dahell:They the ones who messed things up.

Also, demons and Satan are living on borrowed time.
Satan has already lost the war, his fate is already decided. He is doomed in advance. God will burn him out forever.

(revelation, verse 20.10 -King James Bible
« And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever »

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only that, but Satan also pops in on God in Heaven like Kramer popping in on Jerry.

And Yahweh is all casual like: What up Satan. What you been up to homie?

Mind you this is the same Satan that tried to overthrow Yahweh and took a 3rd of the Angles with him. It’s some really shytty storytelling and continuation.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yall stay taking in circles and nonsense. Quoting scriptures that if you ask 10 diff people you get ten diff answers. I have rarely got a congruent response amongst believers on topics pertaining to christianity. Its like yall just pick n choose what you do and dont take seriously. Believe what you want but this pretentious mess has to stop. Stay say its blind faith breh how hard is that:dead:
You'll have a chance to change your mind in the end brother. Just whatever you do don't disrespect the Almighty because that's how there's no way back. Don't let pride usher you to hell. It's a big universe and everything that breathes was created so keep your mind open if you don't believe in the Father

• Dap

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
think think think..........*
:jbhmm:

Not only that, but Satan also pops in on God in Heaven like Kramer popping in on Jerry.

Mind you this is the same Satan that tried to overthrow Yahweh and took a 3rd of the Angles with him. It’s some really shytty storytelling and continuation.
whats the function of the stories though? to cast doubt on trusting YHWH

so ask yourself this, whom do you trust? The greek writers or the jewish writers?

what is an angel to God anyways but his messengers?

@Koichos @DoubleClutch

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
According to the book of Job, Satan would randomly just show up in heaven to talk shyt :ufdup:

Satan, in these early Hebrew writings, literally just meant "the accuser." So this accuser was actually a member of the court acting as a prosecutor for God. Only later did we get a retcon that made this accuser into the devil lucifer.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

Actually all that was dragon ball gt status :mjgrin:

Some shyt they tacked on after the fact in some fanfiction

• Dap

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
According to the book of Job, Satan would randomly just show up in heaven to talk shyt :ufdup:

Satan, in these early Hebrew writings, literally just meant "the accuser." So this accuser was actually a member of the court acting as a prosecutor for God. Only later did we get a retcon that made this accuser into the devil lucifer.

full
@Devilinurear

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Kx8Gf7U.png

Satan can't do a damn thing unless the TMH gives him permission to

In the ESV the chapter is appropriately titled

kM3HTx6.png

Dont fear demons brehs

K8hd5bi.png

Fear TMH and keep the commandments :blessed:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to open the door for them to mess with you. Otherwise they can't....

Sin opens the door.

Kinda like Vampires entering your home :ohhh:

Let the right one in :youngsabo:
My uncle used to be a preacher with his own ideas and he told me that we're mistaken about God being all powerful. He only has power over the light, he has no control over evil. I'm not super religious, but I respect what he told me :manny:

I'll leave the edgy atheists to do what they do in this thread.
how did Jesus cast out demons then? :jbhmm:

• Dap