Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yet god is omniscient so he knew they would sin so how is this considered free will? or are you saying god is not capable of knowing what is going to happen with his creations?
You can see glimpses of your children's future weaknesses when they're kids. Considering family history and the omnipotent understanding of interconnections it's not a shock that he knows who's destined for the kingdom and who will fail.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@kp404 fukk you dude. I hope God send you to hell.
Don't talk like that brother. If we get to go to heaven there will be a showing of the eternal lake of fire that everyone who goes to hell will be in. Some people we love may be there. It is t a place that's worth being a piece of trash to be in. Please repent. Eternal suffering hurts

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
“Serious topic”. I see what you did there, OP. Well played :ehh:.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You can see glimpses of your children's future weaknesses when they're kids. Considering family history and the omnipotent understanding of interconnections it's not a shock that he knows who's destined for the kingdom and who will fail.

Yall stay taking in circles and nonsense. Quoting scriptures that if you ask 10 diff people you get ten diff answers. I have rarely got a congruent response amongst believers on topics pertaining to christianity. Its like yall just pick n choose what you do and dont take seriously. Believe what you want but this pretentious mess has to stop. Stay say its blind faith breh how hard is that:dead:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
My memory is hazy but i seem to remember that we're God's children but Satan was his brother type. So even know he's don't really fukk with him like that, they basically were like you got your way and i got mine so we'll see who comes out best. So he lets Satan mess with us because he knows we will overcome and he isn't trying to necessarily rid the world of Satan.