Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
We can prove science. The burden of proof is on you to prove God's existence
Have you ever looked into the proof/defense of Christianity? The evidence for death and resurrection of Christ? The evidence for the Bible being legit?

No you nikkas research everything but the truth

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
yall say demons, i say great beasts, birds and whales

animals eat and devour without consequence and look at reality in pretty simple terms

if you dont want to be subject to animal patterns, be careful of what you eat figuratively and literally

God has no adversary but he sends an adversary to those who are not discerning. Remember God separated the light from the darkness and established evening and morning.

from an egyptian perspective there is another way of considering it. Cyclical creations and linear/static creations

the linear and static does not comprehend the cyclical

@010101

"there arose a pharoah who did not know Joseph"
what about the demons in the gospels?
The sentencing of demons and the devil in revelation?
Mention of demons believing in God too but they tremble in James?
The demon that was preventing the angel to get to Daniel so he had to fast?
The demon possessed man who whoop those Jews in Acts?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
So god created the very first humans (and also satan for that matter, his anathema) with the explicit knowledge that they would immediately doom the rest of us forever :mjlol: do you not realize how silly this makes god and the whole story look?

at best your god is a psychopath who revels in creating pointless doomed entities for his amusement/worship
We ain't doomed forever.

There is a Savior. Once again, like Adam and Eve, we have a choice.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
They weren't children in God's eyes? He created them and they ain't know any better :ld:

Is it honestly free will if you're risking damnation?
He gave them knowledge. God was teaching things to Adam himself.

And He told him not touch that shyt. All Adam had to do was to follow the instruction.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Isn’t almost all science theory? Even the facts found in science can be questionable and questioned, plus until science can answer what the first being is I think we should all just agree to disagree
Theories like gravity

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
what about the demons in the gospels?
The sentencing of demons and the devil in revelation?
Mention of demons believing in God too but they tremble in James?
The demon that was preventing the angel to get to Daniel so he had to fast?
The demon possessed man who whoop those Jews in Acts?
In Greek thought a daemon is just an external voice. Every other kind of descriptor you give to it is from the speaker

Plenty of people are daemon possessed unawares. Furthermore Jewish and Christian Kabbalah plays subtle tricks on our minds through mere suggestion

Satanism is subtle because it starts and ends with doing what others do because they’ve done it, it must mean I should be able to do it as well. Better to steer the boat to calmer surer waters.

Some of these apocryphal books as well as the epistles should be read as “witnessing”

But remember which books came from God and which ones came from men. How many Christian’s can you spot who are obsessed with judgment and death despite christs resurrection?

Jacob separated his herd and earned his wages from Laban, I suggest you study jacob

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
In Greek thought a daemon is just an external voice. Every other kind of descriptor you give to it is from the speaker

Plenty of people are daemon possessed unawares. Furthermore Jewish and Christian Kabbalah plays subtle tricks on our minds through mere suggestion

Satanism is subtle because it starts and ends with doing what others do because they’ve done it, it must mean I should be able to do it as well. Better to steer the boat to calmer surer waters.

Some of these apocryphal books as well as the epistles should be read as “witnessing”

But remember which books came from God and which ones came from men. How many Christian’s can you spot who are obsessed with judgment and death despite christs resurrection?

Jacob separated his herd and earned his wages from Laban, I suggest you study jacob
I suggest you actually fully read the cannon 66 book Bible. Apocrypha were rejected for many reasons. Demons are actual spirits

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
He gave them knowledge. God was teaching things to Adam himself.

And He told him not touch that shyt. All Adam had to do was to follow the instruction.
So not blindly following directions is the root cause of original sin?

The Bible is a lovely book and that's all it should be for humans in 2023, Ecclesiasties is a masterpiece within itself and the psalms are perfect pieces of prose but if you believe in any of the myths in there literally then look at yourself for once

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed some Christians (same in this thread) love talking about Demons. :what:

If you are Christian, why make a thread focusing on demons anyways? :snoop:

If Demons exist, then God exists. End of story :hubie:

Why not make a thread with questions about Jesus so people can learn more about him? :manny:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
So not blindly following directions is the root cause of original sin?

The Bible is a lovely book and that's all it should be for humans in 2023, Ecclesiasties is a masterpiece within itself and the psalms are perfect pieces of prose but if you believe in any of the myths in there literally then look at yourself for once
Explain this
Genesis 11:6, NASB: And the LORD said, 'Behold, they are one people, and they all have the same language. And this is what they have started to do, and now nothing which they plan to do will be impossible for them.

Why is humanity returning to this state even now? Exept this time the tower that is connecting everyone is the interrnet. People are becoming one ppl again. Why is that? How is that?

Net, Web (Both of these used to catch things in a snare, usually unawares at that).