Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
He presumably doesn't owe you an explanation and isn't accountable to you. Our intelligence is the equivalent of a plant or bacteria compared to him so we literally wouldn't be able to comprehend it even if he tried to simplify things so we could .
If we're like plants or bacteria to him, why does he give a shyt if he we worship him?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Life is really just a big learning experience really. You need both the positive and "negative" experiences to grow. A lot of times ppl ask why certain bad things happen to them but now I see these events as tools for folk to get stronger. Personally I went through a lot of fukkshyt growing up, however I don't think I'd be where I am now if I hadn't experienced and conquered them.:yeshrug:

Creator just want you battle tested, thats why you see hella cacs offing themselves from the smallest inconveniences as they ain't been through shyt. As much as everyone wants complete 100% good positive experiences, life wouldn't be life without the negative. Ying and yang shyt I guess.:ehh:

that old chestnut again :mjlol::camby:

glad to be of service :troll:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
He presumably doesn't owe you an explanation and isn't accountable to you. Our intelligence is the equivalent of a plant or bacteria compared to him so we literally wouldn't be able to comprehend it even if he tried to simplify things so we could .
Isaiah 55:8-9 (king James bible)
« For my thoughts are not my thoughts, neither your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts »

:manny:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That’s actually the real answer.

Been there.

Stay prayed up. Spiritual warfare is real, but those things fukk with you when you are spiritually, emotionally, and mentally weak.

It’s not about why they’re allowed to roam around our realm. It’s about you being strong enough for them to realize you can’t be scared or pushed away from your faith.
One day it just stops. And they may bother you now and again to test you, but when you get to the point of showing no fear…it’s almost pointless.

Now if you dealing with ppl who are deep in the occult purposely messing with you- that’s…a little different 👀

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I’m a firm believer in the Lord and Jesus Christ (hence my name) but lately I been wondering why does he allow Satan and his army to infiltrate earth and cause harm to humans? Why not just banish them to hell? Why keep them around? Can any other Christians help me come to grips with this?
They go to Hell later on. All we have to do is not give into temptation and rebuke them in Jesus name. Do you even read the Bible?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I was watching a TikTok video and a guy was saying that the devil as Christians know it, didn’t exist in the Old Testament. The title Satan was seen more as someone who work for God to judge others or something like that.
Tiktok is full of disinformation and babble

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So god created the very first humans (and also satan for that matter, his anathema) with the explicit knowledge that they would immediately doom the rest of us forever :mjlol: do you not realize how silly this makes god and the whole story look?

at best your god is a psychopath who revels in creating pointless doomed entities for his amusement/worship

Sounds familiar,exactly like most of humanity that procreates. Then gets upset at god for their failed creations. God only looks to be failing because humanity is failing god. Imagine if you people actually loved your creations,taught them proper morals and principles,held people accountable for evil. Didnt use your fellow man/woman for your own amusement/worship and validation. If it wasnt for you hellhounds/sodomites,god could easily look like a genius. As much as you paint him as incompotent#GetOnYourJob:respect:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Not only that, but Satan also pops in on God in Heaven like Kramer popping in on Jerry.

And Yahweh is all casual like: What up Satan. What you been up to homie?

Mind you this is the same Satan that tried to overthrow Yahweh and took a 3rd of the Angles with him. It’s some really shytty storytelling and continuation.
It’s God