Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The problem with such circles that those guys exist in, is that you could be an Angel.
What will happen though is that so many of the folks you exposed to are into crazy stuff.

That you would consider it foolish to not also get rings and do ceremonies.

Again, I keep a wiiiiiiiiide distance from any such peoples and activities.
And since one is entirely unaware of who is who, it is even worse.

I would not dare say no wild shyt about their worshippings.
Gone too far already anyway.
you seem to be very troubled. I will pray for you. Trust me none of that matters. Just trust in God and believe on his son.

edit dont know why but i was looking at this earlier and the mermaid talk made me think of it :pachaha:

my girl didnt like it but i wanted to buy it

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
  • Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
What I am is I need to mind my business.
I just have an issue seeing folks taken for fools.
Humanity being held back.

I also like laughing at the teachers and bullshytters.
It amuses me.

Ok I am done now.

1 Corinthians 3:18-20

18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
1 Corinthians 3:18-20

As long as it can be agreed that humanity is a failed creation
Then that would be that.

And chances are very high "God" will be forced to destroy the whole thing in disappointment.
AGAIN
We should be able to agree to that.

Would you be worried if upon the next meeting with the Angels, that Lucifer will attend as is known to do.
That he can convince "God" to not start over?
Does that worry you in anyway?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Ignorance and unparalleled arrogance of Christians

– You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 – You feel insulted and “dehumanized” when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 – You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 – Your face turns purple when you hear of the “atrocities” attributed to Allah, but you don’t even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in “Exodus” and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in “Joshua” including women, children, and trees!

6 – You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 – You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 – You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs — though excluding those in all rival sects – will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most “tolerant” and “loving.”

3 – While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in “tongues” may be all the evidence you need to “prove” Christianity.

2 – You define 0.01% as a “high success rate” when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 – You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history – but still call yourself a Christian

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
As long as it can be agreed that humanity is a failed creation
Then that would be that.

And chances are very high "God" will be forced to destroy the whole thing in disappointment.
AGAIN
We should be able to agree to that.

Would you be worried if upon the next meeting with the Angels, that Lucifer will attend as is known to do.
That he can convince "God" to not start over?
Does that worry you in anyway?
im not even slightly worried

and i dont believe humanity is a failed creation, but a self correcting one

God is so great that he made mankind with flaws but also the wherewithal to change and correct itself when they ask of him

as I said in this post: I go no days without seeing the mark of the lords handiwork :blessed:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
To give us choices? To see if we will choose to join the side of GODS ARMY or Satan and his minions?

I don't know the answer.

I believe that life on earth is just life.

Meaning happiness...sadness.achieving shyt..living In peace..living in madness...etc we're meant to experience it.

It's just life...the luck of the draw so to speak.

People cry about

"Why do children die? Why is there slavery? Why are there murders :damn: "

BECAUSE THAT IS LIFE..Life on earth isn't meant to be easy is it? WE AINT IN THE GARDEN NO MO':ohlawd:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
To give us choices? To see if we will choose to join the side of GODS ARMY or Satan and his minions?

I don't know the answer.

I believe that life on earth is just life.

Meaning happiness...sadness.achieving shyt..living In peace..living in madness...etc we're meant to experience it.

It's just life...the luck of the draw so to speak.

People cry about

"Why do children die? Why is there slavery? Why are there murders :damn: "

BECAUSE THAT IS LIFE..Life on earth isn't meant to be easy is it? WE AINT IN THE GARDEN NO MO':ohlawd:
That's a fair enough assessment. We here now might as well make the most of it