Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
He might be :yeshrug:

A higher power is entirely possible. The bible however is nonsense full stop
I believe it is divinely inspired..proverbs be spitting heat :ohlawd:
A wise son heeds his father’s instruction, but a mocker does not respond to rebukes.

From the fruit of their lips people enjoy good things, but the unfaithful have an appetite for violence.

Those who guard their lips preserve their lives, but those who speak rashly will come to ruin.

A sluggard’s appetite is never filled, but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied.

The righteous hate what is false, but the wicked make themselves a stench and bring shame on themselves.
Proverbs 13:1‭-‬5 NIV

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
you don't need super-super limitless intelligence to make the universe. only power.

we amoeba already understand how a great deal of the universe works.
What we know is the equivalent of a grain of sand in the deserts of Mars. Humans have only been building societies for 10,000 years and the scientific method is less than 400 years old.

• Dap

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I believe it is divinely inspired..proverbs be spitting heat :ohlawd:
A wise son heeds his father’s instruction, but a mocker does not respond to rebukes.

From the fruit of their lips people enjoy good things, but the unfaithful have an appetite for violence.

Those who guard their lips preserve their lives, but those who speak rashly will come to ruin.

A sluggard’s appetite is never filled, but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied.

The righteous hate what is false, but the wicked make themselves a stench and bring shame on themselves.
Proverbs 13:1‭-‬5 NIV

Could be :yeshrug:

My thing is no one knows. I don't, you don't. but yet most christians speak with utmost confidence that the bible is fact with no tangible evidence, all while doing endless things that they would get sent to hell for on top of it :dead: . And will never just say yea I believe and its blind faith. that would be fine.

• Dap

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Could be :yeshrug:

My thing is no one knows. I don't, you don't. but yet most christians speak with utmost confidence that the bible is fact with no tangible evidence, all while doing endless things that they would get sent to hell for on top of it :dead: . And will never just say yea I believe and its blind faith. that would be fine.
jesus-christ-healing-born-blind-man-byzantine-icon-9561.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What we know is the equivalent of a grain of sand in the deserts of Mars. Humans have only been building societies for 10,000 years and the scientific method is less than 400 years old.

knowledge is not contingent on the scientific method existing jabroni :picard:

furthermore,

we amoeba already understand how a great deal of the universe works.

• Dap

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:comeon: come on kang
:troll:can you see?
@MMS make it make sense :ohlawd:
iPT314bc.jpg

... this King Teti's meal is in Nun,
for this King Teti is one who goes to and fro ..."

Job 1:1-12
1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

2 And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.

3 His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.

4 And his sons went and feasted in their houses, every one his day; and sent and called for their three sisters to eat and to drink with them.

5 And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Job said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts. Thus did Job continually.

6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

8 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9 Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.

12 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You must be fully aware Movado is not singing about "God" right?
Especially considering us discussing a human sized mermaid statue in his house.
Sitting on a rock.

Women are powerful. Jezebel knew if she painted herself and looked sexy, she might have been spared.
Such is power of beauty.
Speaking of Jezebel, her sins were great.
The weakness of men I would argue is greater.

My whole point of this whole thing is exactly a person like Movado
Or many of the other "singers and players of instruments"
That the knowledge they have, or practices for riches etc
Most are unaware of

Again I am speaking from a theoretical google type perspective
Nothing concrete

There is power in numbers also though
But y’all do know women are powerful because
1- TMH created man in such a way to DESIRE women and
2- Men need to learn to control their desires.

It’s not that women are just such horrible, powerful people.

Now, some women understand men’s carnal desires and that most men will give in to them, so they play on that. Not wise but, that’s their sin.

And some men understand this as well, which is why pimps exist. They USE women to take money from other men. That’s their sin.

If you have control over your desires, you can ignore all of these people.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
But y’all do know women are powerful because
1- TMH created man in such a way to DESIRE women and
2- Men need to learn to control their desires.

It’s not that women are just such horrible, powerful people.

Now, some women understand men’s carnal desires and that most men will give in to them, so they play on that. Not wise but, that’s their sin.

And some men understand this as well, which is why pimps exist. They USE women to take money from other men. That’s their sin.

If you have control over your desires, you can ignore all of these people.

That is all there is to it.
Or at the very least, see the trap before stepping in it.