Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
If you believe in magic then there's no point in having a intellectual discussion with you

And besides the bibles says to stione witches to death. I'm assuming tha includes male witches too :ufdup:

Magic was in quotes. You absolutely have no idea of how energy can be manipulated. If I was cruel I would dare you to read the black book, or the moses ones etc. Ignorance might be best.
We could argue that most of your artists are wittches.

i wouldnt confuse belief in God with Magic, all magicians have a big issue

Does your pastor believe in magic?
As in does he attend other ceremonies apart from regular church services?

Not against or for. Just find these things interesting.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Magic was in quotes. You absolutely have no idea of how energy can be manipulated. If I was cruel I would dare you to read the black book, or the moses ones etc. Ignorance might be best.
We could argue that most of your artists are wittches.

Does your pastor believe in magic?
As in does he attend other ceremonies apart from regular church services?

Not against or for. Just find these things interesting.
I am an orthodox christian, the father at my church as far as I know does not but I am not called to judge him in public or private

now mind you, I do find some of these things interesting @Marks and others know I like to explore the ideas even if its just for the sake of exploring them

to me fear before God must be dispelled before you can see the things happening at large. To truly believe in the One God one must forget some sensibilities and believe in something much greater than themselves but also much smaller than themselves that is both within and on the outside that will always exist.

I mentioned Jannes and Jambres because it brings to light the fact that there are opposing forces at work. The movie prince of egypt unintentionally did something strange by calling these two "Huy and Hotep" which is an allegory for the "Two Ladies" and the names mean "spirit of the word of creation and satisfaction"

what makes them confounding is that for every word you speak an opposing force is bringing it to satisfaction (whatever that may be). So two sorcerers ultimately are just bringing about Maat and the sorcerers themselves may infact be the words themselves.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I am an orthodox christian, the father at my church as far as I know does not but I am not called to judge him in public or private

now mind you, I do find some of these things interesting @Marks and others know I like to explore the ideas even if its just for the sake of exploring them

to me fear before God must be dispelled before you can see the things happening at large. To truly believe in the One God one must forget some sensibilities and believe in something much greater than themselves but also much smaller than themselves that is both within and on the outside that will always exist.

I mentioned Jannes and Jambres because it brings to light the fact that there are opposing forces at work. The movie prince of egypt unintentionally did something strange by calling these two "Huy and Hotep" which is an allegory for the "Two Ladies" and the names mean "spirit of the word of creation and satisfaction"

what makes them confounding is that for every word you speak an opposing force is bringing it to satisfaction (whatever that may be). So two sorcerers ultimately are just bringing about Maat and the sorcerers themselves may infact be the words themselves.

What I know of most leaders, especially religious ones, is they have MORE knowledge.
That they cannot or unwilling to share.
Higher they are, more they know.
For example I love to look at the rings many pastors have.

I feel knowledge should be shared to everyone.
To whatever ends.
Which is usually bad.

You care correct about our words and thoughts, we are praying, building, and destroying every second of the day.
Words have power, whether you call them music, spells, poetry, or conversation.

• Dap

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I'm not even looking at the atheist babble in here

Astral projection. Evidence. Spellcasting. Evidence.

Satan was an angel before he got casted out. Demons and principalities resulted from that. And even then, Satan is not an equal enemy to God. God isn't allowing torment. The story is already written, including the ending. Believers will be tested and whoever he says passes will live eternal life

Yall just have to do more research and use your mind. There's a reason the richest, most popular people in this country worship the devil

I seen an interview where a former Three 6 Mafia ( Triple Six Mafia was their first name. 666:comeon: can they make it any more obvious?) member said his group went to a satanic altar to pray over a record they made

This is a common occurrence in the industry. They don't do this shyt because they think it's a movie. This is real life. The spiritual world is real. And I hope yall wake up before its too late

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
What I know of most leaders, especially religious ones, is they have MORE knowledge.

To whatever ends.
Which is usually bad.

You care correct about our words and thoughts, we are praying, building, and destroying every second of the day.
in a weird irony, i do not like wearing rings

its not a superstition but i've never been a fan of jewelry (no ear piercings either)

biblically its associated with one of esaus wives (who also is a wife of Lamech who slew a man)

Jesus also says to sell possessions (not clear if esau is the reason but i interpret it as such):

Matthew 19:16-30
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'm not even looking at the atheist babble in here

Astral projection. Evidence. Spellcasting. Evidence.

Satan was an angel before he got casted out. Demons and principalities resulted from that. And even then, Satan is not an equal enemy to God. God isn't allowing torment. The story is already written, including the ending. Believers will be tested and whoever he says passes will live eternal life

Yall just have to do more research and use your mind. There's a reason the richest, most popular people in this country worship the devil

I seen an interview where a former Three 6 Mafia (or maybe Bone Thugs?) said his group went to a satanic altar to pray over a record they made

This is a common occurrence in the industry. They don't do this shyt because they think it's a movie. This is real life. The spiritual world is real. And I hope yall wake up before its too late
the whole "war in heaven" is so confounding that I avoid it

to me its a gnostic and/or kabballah idea from enoch that has lost control of its own narrative (because of the belief that angels do not have freewill etc)

once you go down that path its not far from idolatry but its a of an unusual kind that betrays the person who believes it. I have always interpreted Satan as the spirit of pride no more no less. I do not confuse that idea with say "Messenger of the Lord or Angel of the Lord"

God has no adversary

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
in a weird irony, i do not like wearing rings

its not a superstition but i've never been a fan of jewelry (no ear piercings either)

biblically its associated with one of esaus wives (who also is a wife of Lamech who slew a man)

Jesus also says to sell possessions (not clear if esau is the reason but i interpret it as such):

Matthew 19:16-30

Seems silly to pierce yourself intentionally, or wear items of bondage.
The problem with the rules that Jesus/God set is that they are too difficult to follow.

For example Solomon is said to have built his Temple/Heaven on Earth.
What you know of the seals of solomon?
Was said to have been taught by the best

You believe those seals have any power?

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Seems silly to pierce yourself intentionally, or wear items of bondage.
The problem with the rules that Jesus/God set is that they are too difficult to follow.

For example Solomon is said to have built his Temple/Heaven on Earth.
What you know of the seals of solomon?
Was said to have been taught by the best

You believe those seals have any power?
what I know is this:

the result of solomon was captivity for israel

God spake to Moses:

Exodus 20:24
24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

in hebrew this is an altar of hewn earth (simple) and pays homage to the covenant between God and Noah

God also said these things to israel when they dwelt in tents as nomads, whereas Solomon presided over great wealth and abundance far removed from the days God fed Israel in the wilderness. Read this for context why I say this

God was a God of the nomad and loved the man that put all his faith and trust in him, Israel does evil in the sight of the lord when he forgets the humble state in which God fed Israel.

re: heaven

after he separated light from darkness and created duality, he formed a "fixed region" that separated the formless waters and within this fixed region he created the dry land and the seas and ultimately what we call earth

so heaven to me, is the reality that you perceive right now.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
what I know is this:

the result of solomon was captivity for israel

God spake to Moses:

Exodus 20:24

in hebrew this is an altar of hewn earth (simple) and pays homage to the covenant between God and Noah

God also said these things to israel when they dwelt in tents as nomads, whereas Solomon presided over great wealth and abundance far removed from the days God fed Israel in the wilderness. Read this for context why I say this

God was a God of the nomad and loved the man that put all his faith and trust in him, Israel does evil in the sight of the lord when he forgets the humble state in which God fed Israel.

re: heaven

after he separated light from darkness and created duality, he formed a "fixed region" that separated the formless waters and within this fixed region he created the dry land and the seas and ultimately what we call earth

so heaven to me, is the reality that you perceive right now.

I was doing a little mischief, fact is certain things really cannot be discussed. For reasons as what you state above.
One of the new things in the some caribbean countries right now is opening portals.
A very very very stupid thing to do.
A lot of Solomonic teachings have been used in these type of things for a very long time.
And yes there is power in the "blood".

To be fully clear though, I just find these things interesting.
I stay wide of.
It is essential one maintains proper vibration/frequency.
Specifically your own, and not captive to the pulse of another.

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I was doing a little mischief, fact is certain things really cannot be discussed. For reasons as what you state above.
One of the new things in the some caribbean countries right now is opening portals.
A very very very stupid thing to do.
A lot of Solomonic teachings have been used in these type of things for a very long time.
And yes there is power in the "blood".

To be fully clear though, I just find these things interesting.
I stay wide of.
It is essential one maintains proper vibration/frequency.
Specifically your own, and not captive to the pulse of another.
well if its solace to you, God is forgiving and he is merciful and he will receive you in that same capacity

you dont have to be slave to your past deeds if you truly seek him earnestly and with a clean heart.

The greatest deceptions that we as believers deal with are the ones we say to ourselves

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
well if its solace to you, God is forgiving and he is merciful and he will receive you in that same capacity

you dont have to be slave to your past deeds if you truly seek him earnestly and with a clean heart.

The greatest deceptions that we as believers deal with are the ones we say to ourselves

"God" has a name and it should be called. In respect.
"God" sounds a bit generic and tricky.

"Fact" is, none can understand "him"
And are just interpreting

You would have to take my word for it.
Yet I feel bad even mentioning the black books and going down this road.
Cause it will pique curiosity.

That is what a BAD person would do.

Certain knowledge should be hidden, or until humanity matures enough.

• Dap

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

To whatever ends.
Which is usually bad.

Initiation was/is an important part of many ancient religious and occult schools. The idea being that you had to really want and earn the knowledge. Not casting pearls at swine you know.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Initiation was/is an important part of many ancient religious and occult schools. The idea being that you had to really want and earn the knowledge. Not casting pearls at swine you know.

Back to square one at Garden of Eden, block one at the Statue of Babel.
That humanity cannot handle knowledge, and are self destructive.

Throughout the Bible, one of the main takeaways has always been, "God is wrong about humanity"

The many times, "God" had to start over. Destroy humanity.

So if the story goes that, Lucifer said "humanity ain't shyt, why should I bow to them"
And he rebelled

Then has he not been proven correct time and time again?
And "God" wrong?
Humanity unworthy?

Going by the storyline of course.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
He presumably doesn't owe you an explanation and isn't accountable to you. Our intelligence is the equivalent of a plant or bacteria compared to him so we literally wouldn't be able to comprehend it even if he tried to simplify things so we could .

you don't need super-super limitless intelligence to make the universe. only power.

we amoeba already understand how a great deal of the universe works.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Back to square one at Garden of Eden, block one at the Statue of Babel.
That humanity cannot handle knowledge, and are self destructive.

Throughout the Bible, one of the main takeaways has always been, "God is wrong about humanity"

The many times, "God" had to start over. Destroy humanity.

So if the story goes that, Lucifer said "humanity ain't shyt, why should I bow to them"
And he rebelled

Then has he not been proven correct time and time again?
And "God" wrong?
Humanity unworthy?

Going by the storyline of course.
God also said to Adam that you may eat of the trees of the garden, but to avoid the tree of knowledge of good and evil

that can be taken as the tree of good and evil or simple as the tree of "knowledge"

an easier way of considering this is you are not born with knowledge but you acquire it anyways, the tree of life sustains you but the tree of knowledge puts you further from God (whence you came)

so in essence the more you know the more you become tied down by your own knowledge, to me it is easier to say God knows but I do not and I am at peace with that.

gulliver-s-travels-gt-524_rgb-a07bc399b7b52e4ccb0215d9f46d8cf0adfe216e-s1100-c50.jpg