Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
agree 100%…

all those things lead people to YAH thru humble action…arguing back and forth, or even intellectually debating someone who has already made a choice not to believe isn’t really in line with the highlighted which is what I was tryna get at…

if the goal of our conversations are to be right that means our egos are leading those conversations and we’re operating from a worldly place instead of a godly one…
Debating won’t change a hard heart but it can plant a seed or open the eyes to a truth seeker

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls:
1 Corinthians 3:16

giphy.gif

I dont get it @MMS. Could you break it down for me please?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Humans are openly celebrating the devil and summoning demons. Just look at the Sam Smith performance or that Lil Nas X video. They are doing it right in your face, but folks want to write it off to 'trolling'. Trolling who? Who finds any of that funny or entertaining? It's not trolling. It's them showing their allegiance to the devil openly and shows just how far we've fallen in society when Satan worshippers can worship live on tv.

God gave us free will. We can invite God in our life or folks can invite demonic influences. A lot of people want to flirt with the demonic and dance with the devil and then have the audacity to blame God for the devil tearing their lives apart.

Ding ding ding

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
No he isn't
He believes that God is the Devil which is basically new age.
The same thing Hollywood perpetuates and inversion of the scriptures :aicmon:
Smh. Folks having rapture and mark of the beast dreams. We’re dumb close to the end. So many people gonna be deceived for not reading Matthew 24 had Revelation 13.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I feel like it’s part of the temptations we have in life. Naturally, I’m a nice, honest, and caring person but I feel like I have demons in me that persuade me to do evil things. Last week I was battling them crazy I was scared but I’m going to try and get an exorcism and reach out to an archdioceses because this shyt is getting stronger and extremely hard to control, even w a bible on me for protection. I wish I was making this up but I know it’s real because it has the ability to mess w people around me. I miss the old me, I’m being perpetually tortured and there’s only so much I can do on my own. But I think it’s from me getting into new age methods and overall messing w my spirit. God’s got me though

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Smh. Folks having rapture and mark of the beast dreams. We’re dumb close to the end. So many people gonna be deceived for not reading Matthew 24 had Revelation 13.
indeed

@MostReal

Matthew 24:5
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

remember. Jesus said something very important here and it appears both of you did not take it to heart

Matthew 10:22-24
22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.

if you believe he is talking about "his name" you are sorely mistaken.

Genesis 32:22-32
22 And he rose up that night, and took his two wives, and his two womenservants, and his eleven sons, and passed over the ford Jabbok.

23 And he took them, and sent them over the brook, and sent over that he had.

24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.

25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.

26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.

27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.

28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

29 And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.

30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

31 And as he passed over Penuel the sun rose upon him, and he halted upon his thigh.

32 Therefore the children of Israel eat not of the sinew which shrank, which is upon the hollow of the thigh, unto this day: because he touched the hollow of Jacob's thigh in the sinew that shrank.

however...there is another take one can take