Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I feel like it’s part of the temptations we have in life. Naturally, I’m a nice, honest, and caring person but I feel like I have demons in me that persuade me to do evil things. Last week I was battling them crazy I was scared but I’m going to try and get an exorcism and reach out to an archdioceses because this shyt is getting stronger and extremely hard to control, even w a bible on me for protection. I wish I was making this up but I know it’s real because it has the ability to mess w people around me. I miss the old me, I’m being perpetually tortured and there’s only so much I can do on my own. But I think it’s from me getting into new age methods and overall messing w my spirit. God’s got me though
Pray psalm 23, 35, 91 and 103 before you go to bed. Worship with some good gospel song

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
give me a biblical story that you believe is hard to rationalize.
:laff: you've gotta be kidding

Genesis, tower of babel, noahs ark, jona and the whale, all the stupid laws in leviticus, the fact old testament and new testament don't describe the same deity. New testament stories not being the same.. my favorite and on you can't Juelz out of

THE CURE FOR LEPROSY in the old testament :mjlol: :laff: :laff:

Go ahead and try to Juelz out of that. This list was just from the top of my head, there's thousands of examples of things

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Genesis, tower of babel, noahs ark, jona and the whale, all the stupid laws in leviticus, the fact old testament and new testament don't describe the same deity. New testament stories not being the same.. my favorite and on you can't Juelz out of

Go ahead and try to Juelz out of that. This list was just from the top of my head, there's thousands of examples of things
well damn....

200w.gif

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

genesis as a whole?

I just said one story, I'm not about to break down the whole text as that would be near impossible.

That said the Tower of Babel is representative of what the world does when it becomes "like one, and has one speech"

the two angels that came down to confuse them I have interpreted as Jacob and Laban (him separating his herd from Labans)

Noahs ark can be viewed in two different directions, one is that God allowed the first creations to live only so that he could produce Noah (like eating a fruit just to save its seed), this is also why Noah "drinking of his own wine" has a mystical meaning to it

Jonah being thrown to the whale is allegory to being thrown to his death by his comrades (who believed sacrifice would appease God), but God spares him anyways

the laws are for your health physically and spiritually

the Old testament is broken up into different parts: books of moses, prophecy and wisdom. People use them for their own reasons but what they are is what they are. There is only one God so describing different deities just doesnt make sense.

Can you clarify a specific story rather than all the smiles/extra shyt?

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
genesis as a whole?

I just said one story, I'm not about to break down the whole text as that would be near impossible.

That said the Tower of Babel is representative of what the world does when it becomes "like one, and has one speech"

the two angels that came down to confuse them I have interpreted as Jacob and Laban (him separating his herd from Labans)

Noahs ark can be viewed in two different directions, one is that God allowed the first creations to live only so that he could produce Noah (like eating a fruit just to save its seed), this is also why Noah "drinking of his own wine" has a mystical meaning to it

Jonah being thrown to the whale is allegory to being thrown to his death by his comrades (who believed sacrifice would appease God), but God spares him anyways

the laws are for your health physically and spiritually

the Old testament is broken up into different parts: books of moses, prophecy and wisdom. People use them for their own reasons but what they are is what they are. There is only one God so describing different deities just doesnt make sense.

Can you clarify a specific story rather than all the smiles/extra shyt?
The biblical cure for leprosy. There's no explaining away that shyt. It's complete total bullshyt

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The biblical cure for leprosy. There's no explaining away that shyt. It's complete total bullshyt

Do you really want "magic" and things like that revealed to you?
There are books you can read and things that can be done to remove the veil as they say.
Truth though, you do not want none of that.
To get, you have to give.

I say that to say, there are possibly hundreds of folks on the coli laughing at you.
Cause they involved in all sorts of shyt.
There is a lot of shyt you have no idea of.

Do not be curious.
Do not curse.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
if you do not believe on the words, what is there to explain?

God helps those who believe on him, but to the doubters nothing will ever make sense.

Faith does not imply logic, logic is contrived but Faith is innate

you had faith before you had logic

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
There are books you can read and things that can be done to remove the veil as they say.

I say that to say, there are possibly hundreds of folks on the coli laughing at you.

Do not be curious.
Do not curse.
i wouldnt confuse belief in God with Magic, all magicians have a big issue

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Do not be curious.
Do not curse.

If you believe in magic then there's no point in having a intellectual discussion with you

And besides the bibles says to stione witches to death. I'm assuming tha includes male witches too :ufdup:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
if you do not believe on the words, what is there to explain?

God helps those who believe on him, but to the doubters nothing will ever make sense.

Faith does not imply logic, logic is contrived but Faith is innate

you had faith before you had logic
It doesn't matter how much you believe, some stupid spell isn't going to cure you of leprosy.

Just the same way faith healers are full of shyt.

My favorite example being jack Coe who was famous for saying he could cure polio. Who would later go on to die from polio