Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
god doesn’t control demons…..

Press play:

Its amazing the level of mental gymnastics people will leap through in order to make the facts fit their perception whilst avoiding what is exceedingly obvious and comprehended by anyone without the filters when it comes to the true nature of this realm...

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Humans are openly celebrating the devil and summoning demons. Just look at the Sam Smith performance or that Lil Nas X video. They are doing it right in your face, but folks want to write it off to 'trolling'. Trolling who? Who finds any of that funny or entertaining? It's not trolling. It's them showing their allegiance to the devil openly and shows just how far we've fallen in society when Satan worshippers can worship live on tv.

God gave us free will. We can invite God in our life or folks can invite demonic influences. A lot of people want to flirt with the demonic and dance with the devil and then have the audacity to blame God for the devil tearing their lives apart.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
What if the “devil” is the creation of man

Then what? :jbhmm: Will you condemn your son to death?

What if the devil already existed prior to man and the only thing that man created was the name of this entity?

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
What if the devil already existed prior to man and the only thing that man created was the name of this entity?
Whatever floats your boat

To Me personally, Gods angels do what God wants them to do

So your labels are inconsequential. Scapegoating however is consequential

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Whatever floats your boat

To Me personally, Gods angels do what God wants them to do

So your labels are inconsequential. Scapegoating however is consequential

So it's scapegoating to say that God is really the Devil?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Humans are openly celebrating the devil and summoning demons. Just look at the Sam Smith performance or that Lil Nas X video. They are doing it right in your face, but folks want to write it off to 'trolling'. Trolling who? Who finds any of that funny or entertaining? It's not trolling. It's them showing their allegiance to the devil openly and shows just how far we've fallen in society when Satan worshippers can worship live on tv.

God gave us free will. We can invite God in our life or folks can invite demonic influences. A lot of people want to flirt with the demonic and dance with the devil and then have the audacity to blame God for the devil tearing their lives apart.
In the same breath, God sends a grand delusion to those who ignore him

To me victory is already here and Christ is risen and in our midst

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
If that’s how you want to view it, contest with your own pride forever then :skip:

Just don’t associate me with you

100% agree. I can never have good convos with people who are too trapped inside the Judeo-Christian paradigm. Glad you recognized it :salute:

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
100% agree. I can never have good convos with people who are too trapped inside the Judeo-Christian paradigm. Glad you recognized it :salute:
I think you loosely play with ideas that people are willing to die over

It’s important to understand why Manichaeism was widespread(devil beliefs) in the first place

Personally I share the gospels with both the living and the dead

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I think you loosely play with ideas that people are willing to die over

It’s important to understand why Manichaeism was widespread(devil beliefs) in the first place

Personally I share the gospels with both the living and the dead

Have fun in the Judeo-Christian paradigm. You seem to be at peace with it

• Dap

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
aye that is what is said by some Christian sects (it is canonical in Ethiopian Orthodox however but not Greek/eastern orthodox), I dont use the heresy word much as it causes a lot of grief

but i will say to you that Jesus and the apostles have quoted from Enoch whether you realize it or not. I'm not gonna copy everything over but this forum has a dialogue about it if it interests you.

when you say "I wouldn't lean on my own understanding but guided by the spirit" what spirit do you profess? You are aware of Esau I hope.

I have alluded to it but Jesus borrows from the pattern of Jacob and like Jacob he is pursued by his brothers creations

I was brought up Methodist and at one time non-denominational for a time and fell away until I found orthodoxy. Some of those churches follow what I call the "charismatic movement" without wisdom and their ways lead many people into traps of trusting pure emotion. There is a danger in that, as well as professing the holy spirit without context. Plenty of Canaanites "professed" the spirit but really were blood drinkers. I am not a blood drinker and even now the words of Peter to Jesus where he says:

Matthew 16:15-28

why do you think Jesus said that Peter is the rock? What does it mean to you to "deny oneself"
This is a lengthy answer but I just came back cause Plug 2 died . Give me some time

• Dap