Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
The burden of proof lays on the party claiming something to be a fact.

no where in scripture does it require believers to provide proof of YAH's existence to non-believers...the arrogance of man demands proof of YAH's existence, but no such thing is owed...

everyone has the choice to believe or not...in my experience people choose to believe based on personal experiences they've had...i've detailed a couple experiences i've had or witnessed...you can search my posts if it's of any interest to you...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
no where in scripture does it require believers to provide proof of YAH's existence to non-believers...the arrogance of man demands proof of YAH's existence, but no such thing is owed...

everyone has the choice to believe or not...in my experience people choose to believe based on personal experiences they've had...i've detailed a couple experiences i've had or witnessed...you can search my posts if it's of any interest to you...
@Rozay Oro

:banderas:

Isaiah 40:15

15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

1 Corinthians 8:1-6

1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.

2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

3 But if any man love God, the same is known of him.

4 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.

5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)

6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I know this is gonna sound cliche but this life is a test. A simulation. A game.

TMH wants us to put our full faith in HIM and he "allows" Satan and his army to attack and drag us away from HIM until we have no choice but to open our hearts and allow HIM in with our own free will.

TMH wants us to know what misery is. What being angry and unhappy feels like. What being broke and down to our last penny feels like. What being an addict feels like. What being betrayed feels like. We HAVE to experience these things in order to appreciate the opposite. That's literally the point of this existence.....to suffer and then rise like a Phoenix.

I would go back & forth with you cats but I'm smart enough to know that each and every one of our experiences are unique so it's a waste of energy. Some of you DESPISE the concept of a "GOD" because of your own unique experiences but I've experienced something supernatural that makes me feel the opposite.

No amount of words and going back and forth would change your mind and vice versa.

From what I was taught when I was a methodist it's to push society toward him and show his glory. You read that in Romans 8.

As an Israelite, it's because GOD isn't all good. He controls both sides and instructs satan on what to do on earth. That's why in Proverbs the ninth chapter the eleven verse it says "The Fear of the Lord is the Beginning of Wisdom." It's wise to fear the lord because he can inflict a great amount of suffering on you if he chooses. Humans are here on Earth to serve his purpose.

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

Matthew 18:34 “And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.”

Exodus 15:3 "The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name."

Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

All praises to The Most High.
:wow:

@MasterThought I’d like to hear/read about your supernatural experience, breh. For real. Do you mind sharing?

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Through my life experiences and what I've been through I can 100% say God is real

That is my opinion and don't really care what anyone else says

Life is a test. We grow thru what we go thru

Can you share your experiences, breh?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
don't judge people. the bible says only god knows people's hearts.

or are you like one of the pharisees, being quick to judge.

oh and a revelation :blessed:

@MMS is @thekingsmen
i might be a kingly man but im no buckeye fan :pachaha:

brehthren why you angry anyways, you say only god knows peoples heart. Well...what is in your heart? :jbhmm:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
i might be a kingly man but im no buckeye fan :pachaha:

brehthren why you angry anyways, you say only god knows peoples heart. Well...what is in your heart? :jbhmm:

ONLY god knows people's heart :ufdup: not me, not you.

and to answer your question:

full

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
ONLY god knows people's heart :ufdup: not me, not you.

and to answer your question:

full

if you gonna post mavado you better post the real shyt

how you not gonna know yourself? cant begin to contemplate God if you dont atleast know yourself

"my name is so excellent"

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
if you gonna post mavado you better post the real shyt

how you not gonna know yourself? cant begin to contemplate God if you dont atleast know yourself

"my name is so excellent"

busy signal breh. can't hear you :dame:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't disbelieve or claim with certainty that Zeus doesnt exist

What about Santa Claus? I believe in Saint Nick. The burden of proof is on you to prove he doesn’t exist.

See how silly that sounds? It’s just as silly to ask us to prove that a fictional character like Yahweh doesn’t exist.

The burden of proof is on the person making the positive claim. It’s how our jury system works. The burden of proof is on the prosecutors, not the defense lawyer to convince the jury.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
People should really stop thinking of “god” as a giant bearded man in the sky, monitoring everyone and everything like a security camera. It’s unhealthy.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
What about Santa Claus? I believe in Saint Nick. The burden of proof is on you to prove he doesn’t exist.

See how silly that sounds? It’s just as silly to ask us to prove that a fictional character like Yahweh doesn’t exist.

The burden of proof is on the person making the positive claim. It’s how our jury system works. The burden of proof is on the prosecutors, not the defense lawyer to convince the jury.

I'm fine with the burden of proof being on whoever is "certain" beyond reasonable doubt of their claims, which would often be both sides of the argument. Let both parties produce evidence