Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

Budda

Superstar
Daps
They are to you what you make them

Just because people write about God doesn’t mean they speak for him. Only a few were given that

Ask yourself this: if Christ is risen, why are you worried about spirits?

Your answer will tell the story of where your faith lies. John the apostle purposefully wrote revelation in a state of distress because of Roman persecution. It isn’t even mentioned in orthodox liturgies. Some of these books are traps if they aren’t explained correctly how to read them

Why is this?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What I find scary and interesting is how Earth and all the planets manage to enough repellent gravity to not get sucked in the sun. One day, we’d be dead but our closest star is going to explode and burn these planets in a flash.

the earth is continually falling towards the sun and the moon is continually falling towards the earth.

it's just that by the time the moon gets to original ground level the curvature of the earth has moved the earth ground level further away.

ditto for the sun and the earth.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Like I said before, earth doesn't "hang". It is falling.

if i have an apple tied to and hanging on a piece of string it is hanging.

if i halve the piece of string it is still hanging.

if i move the piece of string upwards relative to the earth the apple is still hanging.

The earth would "shoot off into space" if it weren't falling towards the sun.

and that tether effect is the hanging.

just like the ball on the end of a clock's pendulum is hanging.

without the tether to the middle of the clock (and without the mechanical force to reverse direction, earths gravity, friction etc) the pendulum would fly off the clock as well.

gravity is the tether in the case of the earth.

-

finally "hang" is the biblical phrasing. if you think the earth is not hanging then then your argument is with moses and the bible bashers for using that framing in the first place.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
if i have an apple tied to and hanging on a piece of string it is hanging.

if i halve the piece of string it is still hanging.

if i move the piece of string upwards relative to the earth the apple is still hanging.

and that tether effect is the hanging.

just like the ball on the end of a clock's pendulum is hanging.

without the tether to the middle of the clock (and without the mechanical force to reverse direction, earths gravity, friction etc) the pendulum would fly off the clock as well.

gravity is the tether in the case of the earth.

-

finally "hang" is the biblical phrasing. if you think the earth is not hanging then then your argument is with moses and the bible bashers for using that framing in the first place.

That is a terrible analogy. If you have a string with an apple on it, then you account for the force of the apple (m*g) and the force of the taut string (force due to tension).

That is not applicable here as the earth isn't attached to anything. Earth is falling towards the center of the sun due to gravitational attraction.

As for the Biblical stuff, that isn't what I am addressing here.

• Dap

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I’m a firm believer in the Lord and Jesus Christ (hence my name) but lately I been wondering why does he allow Satan and his army to infiltrate earth and cause harm to humans? Why not just banish them to hell? Why keep them around? Can any other Christians help me come to grips with this?
:dahell: Didn’t you just post this in another thread about a 3 year old and his dead father

Little ass psychopath, just like his useless ass idiot father. I’m still glad that nikka dead. World is better off without him in it.

nikka you’re the demon and devil on this earth.
You should know how satan’s army infiltrated earth because you marched in it. You’re not a Christian just because you say you are, you would be one by your actions . If god is real he wouldn’t fukk with you. Your home is hell :mjpls:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
No one said science isn’t real.

donald-trump-weird-face.gif

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
:dahell: Didn’t you just post this in another thread about a 3 year old and his dead father

Little ass psychopath, just like his useless ass idiot father. I’m still glad that nikka dead. World is better off without him in it.

nikka you’re the demon and devil on this earth.
You should know how satan’s army infiltrated earth because you marched in it. You’re not a Christian just because you say you are, you would be one by your actions . If god is real he wouldn’t fukk with you. Your home is hell :mjpls:
Are you one of Von’s groupies are something? :what:

nikka Von was a KILLER who had multiple bodies under his belt and spread poison to his people via music. He rightfully deserved to get murdered and the world is better off without him in it and his son was literally abusing a animal, one of the early symptoms of a psychopath. fukk the both of them.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Are you one of Von’s groupies are something? :what:

nikka Von was a KILLER who had multiple bodies under his belt and spread poison to his people via music. He rightfully deserved to get murdered and the world is better off without him in it and his son was literally abusing a animal, one of the early symptoms of a psychopath. fukk the both of them.
Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

or what about this one?

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye

Like I said you’re not a Christian if you were you would believe god see see and know all and you wouldn’t behave in evil ways like that stuff you wrote . Do better you have the devil in your heart:ufdup:

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
That is a terrible analogy. If you have a string with an apple on it, then you account for the force of the apple (m*g) and the force of the taut string (force due to tension).

add the word pendulum (like i did) and it will all make sense.

That is not applicable here as the earth isn't attached to anything. Earth is falling towards the center of the sun due to gravitational attraction.

on the earth moves too. just a few atoms only. hence for all intents and purposes in the inertial frame it's position is fixed.

As for the Biblical stuff, that isn't what I am addressing here.

ah. sorry. i thought you were one of those bible thumpers.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
add the word pendulum (like i did) and it will all make sense.

on the earth moves too. just a few atoms only. hence for all intents and purposes in the inertial frame it's position is fixed.

ah. sorry. i thought you were one of those bible thumpers.

:snoop:

The earth rotates therefore is a non-inertial frame.

• Dap