Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
For spiritual development purposes for humanity. Also, to carry out punishment to those who sow wickedness on the Earth. That's why a lot of people getting smacked up in their lives. Sad thing is, they can't put two and two together :mjcry: It's only going to get more intense. We're at the end of the age. The iron mix with clay is rising right now.

An example would be the "Cancel Culture" going on. People aren't supposed to be inflammatory verbally or mentally towards others, but because fallen man is inclined to lawlessness (or only thinking about themselves, instead of God and other people), they want to "do what they want to do" and start talking crazy and God allows Satan to bring out them social whips that messes with what they love most: their mammon.

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this video might do better

technically that still means you believe in YHWH then. As he is the origin of that pantheon as well :mjgrin:

Do you really know what his staff and eagle represent?

I was being sarcastic to make a point. I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I was being sarcastic to make a point. I swear.
i believe you

remember he represents male sexual power :pachaha:there is a huge difference between the asiatic interpretation of zeus (tengrist/horse deity/sabazius/indra) and the egyptian/african version

this why they say the "greek" deities fled to Egypt. The barbarians peddled nonsense even to this day

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i believe you

remember he represents male sexual power :pachaha:there is a huge difference between the asiatic interpretation of zeus (tengrist/horse deity/sabazius/indra) and the egyptian/african version

this why they say the "greek" deities fled to Egypt. The barbarians peddled nonsense even to this day
I don’t really care breh. Not even one bit. so no need to reply to me.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I don’t really care breh. Not even one bit.
then why are you in a religious thread? maybe you should learn about sexual creative power.

you said "The burden of proof falls on you to prove that he doesn’t exist."

you created a point indeed. But I would rather have a staff.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then why are you in a religious thread? maybe you should learn about sexual creative power.

you said "The burden of proof falls on you to prove that he doesn’t exist."

you created a point indeed. But I would rather have a staff.
I came here to crack on the absurdities of the Bible.

I have no interest in seriously debating your religious texts or beliefs.

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I came here to crack on the absurdities of the Bible.

I have no interest in seriously debating your religious texts or beliefs.
crack away :popcorn: that is what the thread title is about technically

no need to be so standoffish

giphy.gif

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
They are to you what you make them

Just because people write about God doesn’t mean they speak for him. Only a few were given that

Ask yourself this: if Christ is risen, why are you worried about spirits?

Your answer will tell the story of where your faith lies. John the apostle purposefully wrote revelation in a state of distress because of Roman persecution. It isn’t even mentioned in orthodox liturgies. Some of these books are traps if they aren’t explained correctly how to read them
You’re wrong again. John was exiled to an island opposed to the other apostles that were murdered.

Christ gave us authority over demons in his name

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You’re wrong again. John was exiled to an island opposed to the other apostles that were murdered.

Christ gave us authority over demons in his name
pride comes before the fall :hubie:how am I wrong about what I said? Did he not write it in distress in response to roman persecution? like I said if christ is risen to you you would consider what you're saying with more discernment

furthermore John of Patmos is a name "attributed" to the author or Revelation but the actual name of the author of revelation is actually disputed

i dont want nor desire "authority" over any spirit/medium/idea. They do not bother me and for their sakes, I would hope you would reconsider your interpretations. I dont acknowledge the dead as Christ defeated death by death.

a great deal of Christian writing beyond the gospels of jesus should be considered in its true context otherwise you will be snared.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
pride comes before the fall :hubie:how am I wrong about what I said? Did he not write it in distress in response to roman persecution? like I said if christ is risen to you you would consider what you're saying with more discernment

furthermore John of Patmos is a name "attributed" to the author or Revelation but the actual name of the author of revelation is actually disputed

i dont want nor desire "authority" over any spirit/medium/idea. They do not bother me and for their sakes, I would hope you would reconsider your interpretations. I dont acknowledge the dead as Christ defeated death by death.

a great deal of Christian writing beyond the gospels of jesus should be considered in its true context otherwise you will be snared.

Are you even a follower of Christ?

• Dap

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
I’m a firm believer in the Lord and Jesus Christ (hence my name) but lately I been wondering why does he allow Satan and his army to infiltrate earth and cause harm to humans? Why not just banish them to hell? Why keep them around? Can any other Christians help me come to grips with this?

Every created being has a free will. We make our own choices and Satan and those with him made theirs. The only way to have genuine relationships is with free will. Love can't be forced.

People will either choose God through Jesus or they will choose Satan and the things he offers.

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Are you even a follower of Christ?
why do you say that?
According to Irenaeus of Lyon (c 130–202), a student of John's disciple Polycarp (c pre-69-156), John the Apostle wrote these words specifically to refute the teachings of Cerinthus,[5] who both resided and taught at Ephesus, the city John settled in following his return from exile on Patmos.[6] While Cerinthus claimed that the world was made by "a certain Power far separated from" "Almighty God," John, according to Irenaeus, by means of John 1:1-5, presented Almighty God as the Creator - "by His Word." And while Cerinthus made a distinction between the man Jesus and “the Christ from above,” who descended on the man Jesus at his baptism, John, according to Irenaeus, presented the pre-existent "Word" and Jesus Christ as one and the same.

A figure in the Book of Revelation is called "The Word of God", being followed by "the armies which are in heaven" (Rev 19:13–14).

Lets study together and hopefully, I can help you navigate this conundrum

Matthew 19:1-12

1 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan;

2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there.

3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?

4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?

8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

10 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.

11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.

12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

now the typical way of considering "marriage" is physically. But what about metaphorically? Are the gospels married to the epistles and revelation?

Other cultures that received Judaism had many eunuchs. And eunuchs back in the day were almost always people who spent time close to places of knowledge. Eunuchs have one problem though, their seed is rejected by the woman. So their entire understanding of reality is in consequence of being rejected seed.

This is the hidden sickness of gnosticism and its kabbolistic offshoots. The entire book of enoch reads like it was written by a eunuch for example...

Last edited: