Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I ask you again.. why are you concerned about them believing in god
To be fair, it is worrying that billions of people hold a belief of an eternal god and afterlife that doesn't exist, people should have the right to believe whatever they want, but the negative implications far outweigh the positives societally.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
only one of the two allows "theories" to change when better theories come along. the other one just becomes more delusional and clings too and nail to illogical babble.

the bible says that the "world is hanging on nothing" :mjlol:which is what you would expect is there was no god in the equation. an "all knowing" god would know that invisible != nothing and that the earth hangs on gravity.

Earth is impacted by the gravitational pull of the sun and it is not hanging on anything. It (the earth) is falling towards the center of the sun.

The Bible isn't a scientific text and shouldn't be regarded or read as one. It is a spiritual text.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Because of the gift of free will.

God doesn't have an iron yoke around ya neck, even though this thread sounds like he should.

Those angels decided to leave their first estate because they was jealous of God's new creation.
man

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This would be a good faith argument if God wasn't omnipresent, all knowing / seeing, the Omega & Alpha, etc. He knows the day, hour & second of your life - That is his creation.

Ultimately, we really do not have free will:
Accept Jesus as your Lord & Saviour
Or
Be cast into the lake of hell fire and be forever separated from God.

So, my prayer is 'God, you created me and know my purpose. Show me how to serve you.'

Regarding your behavior towards OP - There's a such thing as 'Babies in Christ'.
You shouldn't berate someone for seeking answers...after all you're supposed to live in a manner that draws people nearer to God.
If we have no will of our own then we would have no judgement. So regardless of if I accepted him or not in your understanding and explanation I would still go to hell if that was my fate or destiny..

Yeah that shyt down make no sense sister.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Earth is impacted by the gravitational pull of the sun and it is not hanging on anything. It (the earth) is falling towards the center of the sun.

The Bible isn't a scientific text and shouldn't be regarded or read as one. It is a spiritual text.

earth is hanging on gravity. else it would shoot off into space.

turn gravity off and see what happens.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The Bible is creative writing. Yes, I believe in God but the Bible comes across as a tool to control human behavior instead of saving souls.

Someone, I don’t know, witnessed God and satan place a wager about Job’s devotion to Him. :comeon:

God allowed the devil to ruin a man’s life and kill his family to prove a point. Who witnessed this?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
earth is hanging on gravity. else it would shoot off into space.

turn gravity off and see what happens.

What I find scary and interesting is how Earth and all the planets manage to enough repellent gravity to not get sucked in the sun. One day, we’d be dead but our closest star is going to explode and burn these planets in a flash.