Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
possibly. don't know any myself.

don't reduce a sensible conversation to reductive american talking points about "atheists" vs. believers.

this isn't the 18th century mayflower times breh. there are more than those two choices.
All times occur at once
'people who are annoying are worse than people who are quiet':gladbron:

Nah one side is more blatantly hypocritical, pompous and aggressive than the other in an intellectual sense. Further, I'm not saying people are quiet, there are believers in this thread that arent evangelizing yet making their viewpoints known. Atheists are just as hardened in their beliefs as believer if not more so but tend to think most others are not as smart as them

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
All times occur at once

Nah one side is more blatantly hypocritical, pompous and aggressive than the other in an intellectual sense. Further, I'm not saying people are quiet, there are believers in this thread that arent evangelizing yet making their viewpoints known. Atheists are just as hardened in their beliefs as believer if not more so but tend to think most others are not as smart as them
you are exceedingly wise

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
we: are there probes in interstellar space?

yes or no?

you: ....
ok so two probes past the heliopause but they havent compiled that data

now once again, they are measuring distances in the parsecs and light years and i told you that the error bars are astronomical (pun intended)

do you understand why I say that you cannot trust their measurements or are you one of those types that trust the institutions because thats just what you know?

in measurement analysis if you dont have small error bars it means if you replicated the experiment you will get different results. Which is what plagues astronomy (and other fields like psychology that require unusually large datasets)

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Human can disagree. But it's nothing but pride IMO. And there are consequences for that.

Either we humble ourselves and realize that we're a mere creature or we let Satan gas us up to think that we're equal to God(so we can decide what's good or bad ourselves) and we will take that L.

Adam made the wrong choice. Hence dooming us all. God took pity and sent Jesus to give us a second chance to pick the truth. The choice is here.
1st Corinthians 15:21(king James bible)
« For since by man came death, by man came also the ressurection of the dead »

1st Corinthians 15:22(king James bible)
« For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive »

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
which explains the stone age talk.

ask moses if he really meant "nothing" for me, will ya?

i can't ... *erm* .. access the other time streams at the moment.

Moses is the translation of my hebrew name funny enough

I personally find it hard to believe that "nothing" can be found "anywhere", unless it's possible that there was a point of "everythingness" which would also include "nothing" and some sort of barrier dividing the two from each other

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
ok so two probes past the heliopause but they havent compiled that data

now once again, they are measuring distances in the parsecs and light years and i told you that the error bars are astronomical (pun intended)

do you understand why I say that you cannot trust their measurements or are you one of those types that trust the institutions because thats just what you know?

nah but i did walk through the physics lab once or twice while i was at college. it is on parks road.

in measurement analysis if you dont have small error bars it means if you replicated the experiment you will get different results. Which is what plagues astronomy (and other fields like psychology that require unusually large datasets)

e-grow 5 minutes ago you didn't know that a number of probes had left the solar system and now 5 minutes later you are an expert?

you think earth's movement is down to "nothing" (as it says in the bibble).

you lack the mathematical tools to reason abstractly .. mathematically about this.

my babble filter has maxed out for the morning so i have to go.

suffice to say that measurement errors do not matter for the purpose of just establishing movement.

measurement errors do not matter to establish more than movement if they are constant, proportional or otherwise predictable.

time to get this show on the road. back later.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Moses is the translation of my hebrew name funny enough

I personally find it hard to believe that "nothing" can be found "anywhere", unless it's possible that there was a point of "everythingness" which would also include "nothing" and some sort of barrier dividing the two from each other

ask moses bredrin.

a wa wrong wid you?

let me know what he says.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
1st Corinthians 15:21(king James bible)
« For since by man came death, by man came also the ressurection of the dead »

1st Corinthians 15:22(king James bible)
« For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive »

good thing the jews came along to gift man civilisation, law and order, the gift of god and creation itself to the then one-to-two hundred thousand year old brehdom. (never mind that the flood skipped the chinese somehow tho).

what would we have done without them. their gifts?

in fact what did we do for 200000 years without them?

anyway quote more from that all powerful book breh .. while i await our next gift.

:blessed: