Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Man comes up to you and tells you about a cake. "Not just any cake, but a special cake. It tastes amazing" he says. You have a sweet tooth, are interested, so you question "Tell me more".

He obliges and goes into immense detail about the cake of many layers, its fantastical taste, how beautifully its arranged, what others have to say and a whole list of its attributes and characteristics. By now you are drooling in anticipation of tasting it, after all the proof of the pudding is in eating it.

This you don't get. Just more references and quotes from other people he's never met who say they knew someone else who tasted it but even that isn't said direct as he'll just add layers and layers onto the cake hes building in your head without it ever actually touching your lips unless you stop to question the narrative and lack of proof which is abundant as you, by your own admission, have asked without receiving anything other than confusion and an illusory bake sale for which you've paid with attention.

I don't have any cakes for sale and neither have I tasted them.

What I do have is a recipe for how to make a really basic biscuit which is actually quite delicious, even if it seems exceedingly simple in comparison to the cake of many colors but you can whip it up yourself at home with what you've got in the kitchen, no special ingredients are needed, no prime location with gold ceilings and you can taste test the outcome to see what happens.

Thats the difference between me and ya man. Primacy of experience.
i got replies for days :youngsabo: but i wont bake cakes to the queen of heaven.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
it sounds like youre going in circles

nope you keep dodging the nub of the issue.

me: are the earth's movements through space down to "nothing". is the earth attached to "nothing" like it says in the bibble.

yes or no?

bible squad: .... :comeon:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
nope you keep dodging the nub of the issue.

me: are the earth's movements through space down to "nothing". is the earth attached to "nothing" like it says in the bibble.

yes or no?

bible squad: .... :comeon:
its attached to nothing

astronomers say were moving through space, but they are measuring from the earth

if they managed to actually send a probe outside of our solar system to observe the movements of the solar system with reference to other celestial bodies then ill listen

but until then they are still extrapolating with the limited data they have.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Unabashed and crusading atheists are worse than ardent non evangelizing believers

possibly. don't know any myself.

don't reduce a sensible conversation to reductive american talking points about "atheists" vs. believers.

this isn't the 18th century mayflower times breh. there are more than those two choices.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Unabashed and crusading atheists are worse than ardent non evangelizing believers
giphy.gif

behold, Gods grace is extended to believer and unbeliever alike. Just one side acknowledges it

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps

Breh, I'm not going to let you fail. You accepted the challenge to explain your spiritual perspective to a five year old in a simple way they could comprehend.

Until you achieve this end there is nothing else to be said as I wasn't talking to you anyway so step and formulate that response if you can in the interim.

Life is harsh, hug me, don't reject me. Or make posts to disrespect me, blatant or indirectly because in this thread you got chased through your building as you ran from a gang of five year old children who asked about your wisdom that wasn't forthcoming.

jApqMyo.jpg

• Haha

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Breh, I'm not going to let you fail. You accepted the challenge to explain your spiritual perspective to a five year old in a simple way they could comprehend.

Until you achieve this end there is nothing else to be said as I wasn't talking to you anyway so step and formulate that response if you can in the interim.

Life is harsh, hug me, don't reject me. Or make posts to disrespect me, blatant or indirectly because in this thread you got chased through your building as you ran from a gang of five year old children who asked about your wisdom that wasn't forthcoming.

jApqMyo.jpg
that game cover :dead: might need to smiley that

i got another quote for you. not by me this time but it might make sense to a five year old mind if your eye is actually open and the other two closed.

you did say "Is there anything that pawgs cant solve?" :pachaha:lemme twist that into paags

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
its attached to nothing

astronomers say were moving through space, but they are measuring from the earth

:mjlol:

know nothing about astronomy brehs.

"Parallax is a displacement or difference in the apparent position of an object viewed along two different lines of sight and is measured by the angle or half-angle of inclination between those two lines.[1][2] Due to foreshortening, nearby objects show a larger parallax than farther objects, so parallax can be used to determine distances."
Parallax - Wikipedia

if they managed to actually send a probe outside of our solar system to observe the movements of the solar system with reference to other celestial bodies then ill listen

one probe passed into interstellar space in 2012 and the other in 2018 :ufdup:

but until then they are still extrapolating with the limited data they have.

got damn :mjlol: talk about science without knowing about science brehs:russ:

voyager 1 and two are already in interstellar space

"The artificial objects leaving the Solar System are all space probes and the upper stages of their launch vehicles, all launched by NASA. Three of the probes, Voyager 1, Voyager 2, and New Horizons are still functioning and are regularly contacted by radio communication, while Pioneer 10 and Pioneer 11 are now derelict."

"Voyager 1passed the heliopause at 121 AU on 25 August 2012 to enter interstellar space.[6]"

"Voyager 2 left the heliosphere for interstellar space at 119 AU on 5 November 2018."

List of artificial objects leaving the Solar System - Wikipedia

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:mjlol:

know nothing about astronomy brehs.

"Parallax is a displacement or difference in the apparent position of an object viewed along two different lines of sight and is measured by the angle or half-angle of inclination between those two lines.[1][2] Due to foreshortening, nearby objects show a larger parallax than farther objects, so parallax can be used to determine distances."
Parallax - Wikipedia

one probe passed into interstellar space in 2012 and the other in 2018 :ufdup:

got damn :mjlol: talk about science without knowing about science brehs:russ:

"Due to foreshortening, nearby objects show a larger parallax than farther objects, so parallax can be used to determine distances."

2. voyager 1 and two are already in interstellar space

"The artificial objects leaving the Solar System are all space probes and the upper stages of their launch vehicles, all launched by NASA. Three of the probes, Voyager 1, Voyager 2, and New Horizons are still functioning and are regularly contacted by radio communication, while Pioneer 10 and Pioneer 11 are now derelict."

"Voyager 1passed the heliopause at 121 AU on 25 August 2012 to enter interstellar space.[6]"

"Voyager 2 left the heliosphere for interstellar space at 119 AU on 5 November 2018."

List of artificial objects leaving the Solar System - Wikipedia
that all sounds nice but they are dealing with error bars in the millions of lightyears and parsecs

try again

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Yes...to your last remark.
So that I don't obsess & split hairs I just tell myself try to make choices that is pleasing to God.
Unfortunately there is no middle ground, one cannot do evil and expect good things to happen. If envy and sin corrupted even the highest-ranking angels of God, how should we imperfect and incomplete beings have the power to avoid it all?

You may question, just as i sometimes wonder why all this, why like this, but in the end, God's purpose is sovereign and nothing can change our faith.

In fact, people want to understand God when they don't even understand their parents, their children, their neighbors... With our limited minds He gave more than enough knowledge for us to have an idea of His purposes.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
that all sounds nice but they are dealing with error bars in the millions of lightyears and parsecs

try again

what year are you in breh?

serious question.

maybe we can help :mjlol:

you said there were no probes in interstellar space.

you were wrong.

• Dap