Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Ok, if you don’t believe god then why are you guys in here for? Why do you care if people believe in god?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Translation: i have no proof other than illogical self-contradictory, unscientific stone age writings

Those “Stone Age writings” are timeless and help people find peace with their creator. By the way, in the Bible it said there will be false prophets and people miss using the Bible to do evil things don’t forget that. :manny:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
small 'F force" e-grow. not a scientific definitional noun. just a "force" effect

only someone unscientific would call a "force" nothing.
once again there is "acceleration" due to gravity

but it isnt a determined force (IE gravitron or some shyt)

they do not fully understand why there is acceleration, and there are anomalies with gravity in that the effect becomes negligible under certain sizes (static electric forces dominate on the smallest levels)

you should start a new thread :ehh:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
What is sin to you?

Sin in a hebrew perspective is transgression of the levitical law.

This may be painful to some people here but there is evidence that Deuteronomy may be the oldest of the books of Moses. Take that as you will.

Sinning is to knowingly, deliberately, & willfully, without regard to self/others/God, do wrong actions.

That's why you pray for forgiveness for your known AND unknown transgressions.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Sinning is to knowingly, deliberately, & willfully, without regard to self/others/God, do wrong actions.

That's why you pray for forgiveness for your known AND unknown transgressions.
Ok then if you are "born in sin" then how does that make sense with what you said?

I dont subscribe to "original sin" which is a catholic fabrication

even genesis 3 which appears to be a fall may not be a fall at all if you read it the way i read it (eve was the mother of all the living and was introduced in Gen 3 not necessarily genesis 2)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
once again there is "acceleration" due to gravity

but it isnt a determined force (IE gravitron or some shyt)

they do not fully understand why there is acceleration, and there are anomalies with gravity in that the effect becomes negligible under certain sizes (static electric forces dominate on the smallest levels)

you should start a new thread :ehh:

last time. i've said this 4 times and you still cannot understand it .

i am talking about the effect, not the theory as to why it happens.

whatever you put that effect down to it is not "nothing" as it says in the unscientific bibble.

only the unscientific would think that "invisible" = "nothing"

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
You have free will to decide to be influenced or not. If demons speak to your demonic spirit and you follow without repentance then you gonna burn in hell.

Scripture is about separation. Separating trash from good. Pick a side.

Ask God for help and be sincere with your sorry when you mess up and you'll be ok, God willing.

If y’all watch the movie passion of the Christ you would see how evil humans being are to each other especially to Jesus who was flat out innocent but still had a mission to save humanity from hell.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Maybe it’s not an easy answer.
:patrice:

Man comes up to you and tells you about a cake. "Not just any cake, but a special cake. It tastes amazing" he says. You have a sweet tooth, are interested, so you question "Tell me more".

He obliges and goes into immense detail about the cake of many layers, its fantastical taste, how beautifully its arranged, what others have to say and a whole list of its attributes and characteristics. By now you are drooling in anticipation of tasting it, after all the proof of the pudding is in eating it.

This you don't get. Just more references and quotes from other people he's never met who say they knew someone else who tasted it but even that isn't said direct as he'll just add layers and layers onto the cake hes building in your head without it ever actually touching your lips unless you stop to question the narrative and lack of proof which is abundant as you, by your own admission, have asked without receiving anything other than confusion and an illusory bake sale for which you've paid with attention.

I don't have any cakes for sale and neither have I tasted them.

What I do have is a recipe for how to make a really basic biscuit which is actually quite delicious, even if it seems exceedingly simple in comparison to the cake of many colors but you can whip it up yourself at home with what you've got in the kitchen, no special ingredients are needed, no prime location with gold ceilings and you can taste test the outcome to see what happens.

Thats the difference between me and ya man. Primacy of experience.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
last time. i've said this 4 times and you still cannot understand it .

i am talking about the effect, not the theory as to why it happens.

whatever you put that effect down to it is not "nothing" as it says in the unscientific bibble.

only the unscientific would think that "invisible" = "nothing"
it sounds like youre going in circles

the bible is the origin of the science. The problem with current scientific models of reality is it does not take into account periodicity and the possibility of an infinite pattern above whats visible (and below)

All science requires tangible measurement to make conclusions but they are trying to make inferences on the intangible with the tangible. Thats why when they look deep into space they sound more and more unscientific because of the excessive extrapolation

now Im not sure why you are separating gravitys effect from why it happens but as long as there are scientists they are going to try to link that as without it there wont be advances in the field. Now if you want to know why I say the bible is scientific you need to learn about number patterns specifically golden ratio numbers.