Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knowing and innerstanding are two very different things as an idiot savant can quote a dictionary from a glance without truly comprehending what they're saying. I'm always nice and direct with my esoteric lens in contrast to his meandering which was why I asked for the five year old perspective as thats the ultimate test of true wisdom and I was genuinely interested in hearing what he thinks without the rambling and obfuscation. Just clarity. Simplicity is the ultimate beauty.

Anyone who can't do that doesn't possess the knowledge they profess as I can break down anything you request to that level as it shows comprehension to the depths and not just rote repetition, hence the question he couldn't answer answering itself by what was unsaid.

As I said, how he would explain his spiritual perspective to a five year old. Didn't happen and I'm sure it won't like those who know him well said before, he talks in circles.

Maybe it’s not an easy answer.

I’ll just admit there’s something we can’t know or comprehend about God

But how I make sense of things like Faith/religion is my personal perspective. I wouldn’t expect someone else to get it and I wouldn’t try.

But things that are clear and understandable logically (like the problems with Islam for example) we can see eye to eye on. And he doesn’t “talk in circles”.

You just gotta be specific with your question.

Asking “What do you believe” is vague.

I remember some stranger asked me one day “what do you do” and I just looked at them like :wtf:

I hate questions like that. Like “what do you expect me to say”? :patrice:

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
no fool. there is no unified t
so why hedge your bets on it

science is always changing because reality is fluid.

Most science only makes sense within stable references. Take the stable references away it becomes chaos.

Similar to belief. Take foundational understandings of God away and youll be left with garbled nonsense and people will really understand why the three great abrahamic religions are as big as they are.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Maybe it’s not an easy answer.

I’ll just admit there’s something we can’t know or comprehend about God

But how I make sense of things like Faith/religion is my personal perspective. I wouldn’t expect someone else to get it and I wouldn’t try.

But things that are clear and understandable logically (like the problems with Islam for example) we can see eye to eye on. And he doesn’t “talk in circles”.

You just gotta be specific with your question.

Asking “What do you believe” is vague.

I remember some stranger asked me one day “what do you do” and I just looked at them like :wtf:

I hate questions like that. Like “what do you expect me to say”? :patrice:
breh want me to say i felt a morsel of the infinite and it was like this

ancient-aliens.jpg

:troll:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
so why hedge your bets on it

science is always changing because reality is fluid.

Most science only makes sense within stable references. Take the stable references away it becomes chaos.s,

Similar to belief. Take foundational understandings of God away and youll be left with garbled nonsense and people will really understand why the three great abrahamic religions are as big as they are.

no one is hedging bets. i am saying that the earth is subject to forces (small F) not "nothing" as per the bibble.

only someone unscientific would think that "invisible" means "nothing".

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
to answer this consider the opposite situation

say God took over control without you knowing and even though you wanted to do ABC he simply made it so that you could not

would you say: "take your hand from me!" "release me from bondage!"

also, humans are not inherently flawed. We are just prone to sin.

There are many times that God asserts his will - I am grateful for what he allows...and for what he doesn't allow.
When things and/or experiences are not in my life, I pray for it. In other words, I don't ask for what I don't know I want or don't want rather than asking God to order my steps...for the good.

We are born in sin = inherently flawed.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
not decide ... "agree with".

if humans do not agree then nothing is proven (to humans) by all the suffering.

Human can disagree. But it's nothing but pride IMO. And there are consequences for that.

Either we humble ourselves and realize that we're a mere creature or we let Satan gas us up to think that we're equal to God(so we can decide what's good or bad ourselves) and we will take that L.

Adam made the wrong choice. Hence dooming us all. God took pity and sent Jesus to give us a second chance to pick the truth. The choice is here.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
no one is hedging bets. i am saying that the earth is subject to forces (small F) not "nothing" as per the bibble.

only someone unscientific would think that "invisible" means "nothing".
even the forces theyve identified are changing

and with a new theory they could rewrite it all. Just using science as an excuse to discredit belief is foolish.

the bible doesnt go into explicit detail about physics but on the contrary foundational mathematical code is embedded in the old testament (genesis)

but to the unlearned you would not consider it.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
There are many times that God asserts his will - I am grateful for what he allows...and for what he doesn't allow.
When things and/or experiences are not in my life, I pray for it. In other words, I don't ask for what I don't know I want or don't want rather than asking God to order my steps...for the good.

We are born in sin = inherently flawed.
What is sin to you?

Sin in a hebrew perspective is transgression of the levitical law.

This may be painful to some people here but there is evidence that Deuteronomy may be the oldest of the books of Moses. Take that as you will.