Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
No, I think he actually knows a lot. If you follow his links and look into his post you can learn something

But you can also be lead in the wrong direction (from my perspective) if you’re not knowledgeable or secure in your beliefs

I think he doesn’t say anything straight forward because he doesn’t want to be responsible

Knowing and innerstanding are two very different things as an idiot savant can quote a dictionary from a glance without truly comprehending what they're saying. I'm always nice and direct with my esoteric lens in contrast to his meandering which was why I asked for the five year old perspective as thats the ultimate test of true wisdom and I was genuinely interested in hearing what he thinks without the rambling and obfuscation. Just clarity. Simplicity is the ultimate beauty.

Anyone who can't do that doesn't possess the knowledge they profess as I can break down anything you request to that level as it shows comprehension to the depths and not just rote repetition, hence the question he couldn't answer answering itself by what was unsaid.

What are u asking?

As I said, how he would explain his spiritual perspective to a five year old. Didn't happen and I'm sure it won't like those who know him well said before, he talks in circles.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Demons are just fallen angels, they are no different from angels in heaven, just corrupted. I think people tend to talk more about demons because we are prone to sin since the world is given over to the devil.

It's much easier to fall than to follow the right path.

Matthew 6:24
24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve boEven if there are only two choices, you still have the freedom to choose. That's what it isth God and money.

Even if there are only two choices, you still have the freedom to choose. That's what it is :manny:

Yes...to your last remark.
So that I don't obsess & split hairs I just tell myself try to make choices that is pleasing to God.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Knowing and innerstanding are two very different things as an idiot savant can quote a dictionary from a glance without truly comprehending what they're saying. I'm always nice and direct with my esoteric lens in contrast to his meandering which was why I asked for the five year old perspective as thats the ultimate test of true wisdom and I was genuinely interested in hearing what he thinks without the rambling and obfuscation. Just clarity. Simplicity is the ultimate beauty.

Anyone who can't do that doesn't possess the knowledge they profess as I can break down anything you request to that level as it shows comprehension to the depths and not just rote repetition, hence the question he couldn't answer answering itself by what was unsaid.

As I said, how he would explain his spiritual perspective to a five year old. Didn't happen and I'm sure it won't like those who know him well said before, he talks in circles.
Ephesians 6:1-4

1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.

2 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;

3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

4 And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

Isaiah 45:9-12

9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?

11 Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.

12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

unless you can reduce your perspective to that of a child, you are still not asking the correct questions. And its not really me you should be asking...unless you think me your father

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
tenor.gif

Breh, you are like the Ghostface Killah of The Coli because just like him you say it with passion and, just like him, I don't think you know half of what you've said either.

The five year old certainly doesn't.

You accepted a challenge and failed to deliver within the parameters.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Disobedience. Humans have themselves to blame. Adam and Eve would've done what their Creator told them, we will be chillin' peacefully in the Garden. :yeshrug: They thought they knew better. Here we are.

I don't see the Bible as a bunch of Poems. It's the Truth. And like Adam, we have the choice to follow it or not. But the choice has consequences.

Do you think it's fair to hold all accountable for the actions of 1 or 2 people?

For example - I don't know that many, if any, parents who punish all their kids if they know for certain 1 child was the hardheaded culprit...

Does a Supervisor fire an entire department for the actions of 1 insubordinate employee?

Etc.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Do you think it's fair to hold all accountable for the actions of 1 or 2 people?

For example - I don't know that many, if any, parents who punish all their kids if they know for certain 1 child was the hardheaded culprit...

Does a Supervisor fire an entire department for the actions of 1 insubordinate employee?

Etc.
Is it 'fair' that we receive our DNA from our parents?

All the passengers will suffer from the mistake of that one driver. Is it 'fair'?

It might sound 'unfair' to me and you, but does our conception of 'fairness' really matter?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Isn’t almost all science theory? Even the facts found in science can be questionable and questioned, plus until science can answer what the first being is I think we should all just agree to disagree

only one of the two allows "theories" to change when better theories come along. the other one just becomes more delusional and clings too and nail to illogical babble.

the bible says that the "world is hanging on nothing" :mjlol:which is what you would expect is there was no god in the equation. an "all knowing" god would know that invisible != nothing and that the earth hangs on gravity.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
question your creator brehs
Job, the faithful & unwavering servant, questioned God.
I think the 'don't question God' sentiment is fear tactics used to keep one subservient. So, question God in respect & reverence but don't challenge or blaspheme God.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
tenor.gif

Breh, you are like the Ghostface Killah of The Coli because just like him you say it with passion and, just like him, I don't think you know half of what you've said either.

The five year old certainly doesn't.

You accepted a challenge and failed to deliver within the parameters.
strawberry daiquiri breeze pick herbal breeze :ehh: turkeys get squeezed become fricassees

praise-church.gif

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
only one of the two allows "theories" to change when better theories come along. the other one just becomes more delusional and clings too and nail to illogical babble.

the bible says that the "world is hanging on nothing" :mjlol:which is what you would expect is there was no god in the equation. an "all knowing" god would know that invisible != nothing and that the earth hangs on gravity.
there isnt a unified accepted theory of gravity though

so it still hanging on by nothing

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Is it 'fair' that we receive our DNA from our parents?

All the passengers will suffer from the mistake of that one driver. Is it 'fair'?

It might sound 'unfair' to me and you, but does our conception of 'fairness' really matter?

yes it does. this whole game is to show humans (and others) that god is "good/fair enough to be deserving of worship" isn't it.

the whole point is to show humans (and others) that the devil was wrong in saying that god did not deserve to be worshiped.

if humans do not understand "good/fair" then the rational behind allowing sin falls apart as humans cannot understand whether god is good or not.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
there isnt a unified accepted theory of gravity though

so it still hanging on by nothing

no fool. there is no unified of what gravity is "made of". gravity (the effect) exists irrespective of what is causing it.

just like radiation existed before we knew what caused it.

you are unscientific. that is why you believe stone age bibble.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
yes it does. this whole game is to show humans (and others) that god is "good/fair enough to be deserving of worship" isn't it.

the whole point is to show humans (and others) that the devil was wrong in saying that god did not deserve to be worshiped.

if humans do not understand "good/fair" then the rational behind allowing sin falls apart as humans cannot understand whether god is good or not.
I don't agree with you. Humans do not decide what is fair or not. So it does not matter.