Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Look man, I asked you a simple question with a simple answer.

You couldn't provide it.

I offered you another spin.

You refused.

What more needs to be said? You closed the case and didn't deliver. The end.

The hypothetical 5 year old sitting there asking for the condensed version of your purported wisdom has a face like this
full

If you truly possessed the knowledge you'd have rose to the challenge instead of speaking in riddles as the request for clarity on that was explicit. Feel free to have another go if you feel up to it as the five year old wants to listen as he gets what I said about this being a Game of Souls in an instant even though the whole perspective is a lot bigger and far more intricate as I'm not going to sit there and bang on about hyper dimensional constructs, Planck Lengths, the Observer Effect and the rest that led to my conclusion.

Again:

What do you believe, expressed simplistically, in a way a five year old could comprehend the truth of your perspective.
once again, ill post a response i already made to you...with clarity :youngsabo:

You’ll never get this type of answer from him :banderas:

I’ve tried for years on other forums :manny:

MMS is an enigma :youngsabo:
dont be shy, test me

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Hmmmm.

Humans are flawed...yet nobody asked to be here.

Let's play make believe for a second -

If you, as a flawed human being, had the knowledge that your child was going to be disobedient beforehand - ie You told the child to stay in the house until you reached home from work. Yet, you already knew your child would disobey you, sneak out of the house, & consequently be hit and killed by a truck when crossing the street to go to her friend's house:
-Would you assert your power to stop the child ultimately protecting her from certain death despite her disobedience?
Or
-Would you disown & burn the child for being disobedient?

Remember, humans are flawed while God is flawless...and to say that humans, which are inherently flawed, would 'save' the child is to say that we are more just, loving, etc than our Creator.

So, it's not that people are saying that God is incompetent as much as they are saying, 'We know you are more than able, God. Why are you allowing ABC to happen when you can just put your hand on any person / situation and bind it up?
Romans 9:17-25

17For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.

19You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?” 20But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?” 21Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? 22What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, 23in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory24even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles? 25As indeed he says in Hosea,

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I’m reading you correctly, are you saying you don’t necessarily rule things out, but also aren’t allowing them to become almost like a time sink or source of fear? Perhaps maybe certain brothers in the faith are better suited and qualified for those topics (who may be chosen for that), but you wouldn’t recommend the unlearned to concern themselves with 7 heads 10 hornns type stuff?

Also in our current time we are in, where do we look like were headed? Do you see a “beast” or man of lawlessnesss coming to fruition? I ask because I have gotten unprompted dreams about such things. I know I asked a lot (Excuse me for that :o:)

Talk about your end times dreams.

Is it different than what’s laid out in the Bible?

Why are you concerned with the “end times/end of the world” scenarios. That’s a preoccupation of many cults throughout history.

Are you Hebrew Israelite? :patrice:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Damn! Talk about a word right here! Whew! I think that scenario is the perfect proof that God is not as omnipotent as people, I.e. Christians would like to believe. And that, is where Christian’s and non-Christians have the greatest struggle with accepting.
Romans 9:17-25

17For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.

19You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?” 20But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?” 21Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? 22What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, 23in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory24even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles? 25As indeed he says in Hosea,

• Dap

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
I just responded to someone in the thread. I really, really don’t want to go back-and-forth with anyone over this particular subject. Especially on the internet. Please don’t @ me.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
You’ll never get this type of answer from him :banderas:

I’ve tried for years on other forums :manny:

MMS is an enigma :youngsabo:

Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the BS that he write

And by that I mean Belief System because thats all it is.

once again, ill post a response i already made to you...with clarity :youngsabo:

dont be shy, test me

Once again a simple request that you've now proven three times in a row you can't handle. The questions and responses in this thread speak for themselves to anyone listening.

Even the five year old gets it now:

"Always cross on the green, never in between"
full
This PSA was bought to you by MMS.

• Dap

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I noticed some Christians (same in this thread) love talking about Demons. :what:

If you are Christian, why make a thread focusing on demons anyways? :snoop:

If Demons exist, then God exists. End of story :hubie:

Why not make a thread with questions about Jesus so people can learn more about him? :manny:

Because being saved ultimately is about getting your soul on one accord with your flesh; to do what is pleasing to God and be in his will.

If you don't identify & address what is bad (demons) then how will you know what is righteous - As we INHABIT both good & bad.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Talk about your end times dreams.

Is it different than what’s laid out in the Bible?

Why are you concerned with the “end times/end of the world” scenarios. That’s a preoccupation of many cults throughout history.

Are you Hebrew Israelite? :patrice:
It’s not really a preoccupation tho. If you saw what I saw…………. :whoo:Truthfully, I believe one can’t just ignore it. We should be aware of the signs of the times. I’ll keep it a buck. I don’t see people getting their 401k without making a very costly decision. It’s clear the global finance system is about to collapse, and what’s coming next is :damn:

That said, just ignoring it would be like ignoring a giant snow storm and not preparing. I believe we must prepare for what is to come and be a light to others (help people, share the good news, stay in prayer) and make sure we ourselves are living right. Our people are about to be tested, and the world at large.

Acts 2:17, In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people; your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Once again a simple request that you've now proven three times in a row you can't handle. The questions and responses in this thread speak for themselves to anyone listening.

full

No, I think he actually knows a lot. If you follow his links and look into his post you can learn something

But you can also be lead in the wrong direction (from my perspective) if you’re not knowledgeable or secure in your beliefs

I think he doesn’t say anything straight forward because he doesn’t want to be responsible

• Dap

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
So not blindly following directions is the root cause of original sin?
Disobedience. Humans have themselves to blame. Adam and Eve would've done what their Creator told them, we will be chillin' peacefully in the Garden. :yeshrug: They thought they knew better. Here we are.

I don't see the Bible as a bunch of Poems. It's the Truth. And like Adam, we have the choice to follow it or not. But the choice has consequences.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

full
@RareHunter he cant shake his own pattern

Pauls icon looks interesting now

for the record, in Exodus, Numbers and Isaiah. It is prophecied that Locusts would eat up every green herb in the land of egypt so that none would remain.

but John the Baptist preached in the wilderness and Locusts and honey was his meat.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
No, I think he actually knows a lot. If you follow his links and look into his post you can learn something

But you can also be lead in the wrong direction (from my perspective) if you’re not knowledgeable or secure in your beliefs

I think he doesn’t say anything straight forward because he doesn’t want to be responsible
i appreciate that truly

for the record im not infallible now, and my posts in the illusion thread is indeed for entertainment purposes to make the reader/viewer contemplate spiritual things

i edited it because of the post with the yodhs. I spotted something that made me uneasy for the readers

Jesus said he would not destroy one Jot or tittle. So your quote of it is actually sensitive from my perspective. I never said which Yodh represents what :jbhmm:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because being saved ultimately is about getting your soul on one accord with your flesh; to do what is pleasing to God and be in his will.

If you don't identify & address what is bad (demons) then how will you know what is righteous - As we INHABIT both good & bad.

I think it’s more important to focus on Sin being what is bad regarding your own life