Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
ok ill play along

why do you believe that you are a commodity?

I believe our conception was determined in the first line of the bible. Those who remember it will never taste death. People love to talk about spirit this and spirit that, but what about the gentle wind over the waters that said:

this song semi related, but i cant help but associate it

You've quite literally said a whole load of nothing to the five year old that was listening. Would you like to try again?

If you truly possess what you profess then simplifying it shouldn't be a problem. Otherwise you're talking in circles with bamboozlement as your intent.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
i think regardless what happens, people need to become increasingly aware that there are people who wish to lead you astray

and we are called to pray for them and show them that they do not have to continue their spiritual warfare. Remind them that christ is risen, truly he is.

he extends his hand in ways that we dont always perceive and can drag us away from our own ramblings. Knowledge doesnt make us it just passes the time

when i read prophecy especially from Isaiah i read it like its a gunship with weapons loaded at the unbeliever. To me, it is like warmth but to the unbelieving or worse the amalekite/edomite/moabite they scheme and plot on the words. As I said to another here, better to steer around them.

Isaiah said there will be a stammering of speech a dialect that you dont perceive. In my heart i say im at peace with that and ask God to remember his people and bless his inheritance. To him is the power the kingdom and the glory.
If I’m reading you correctly, are you saying you don’t necessarily rule things out, but also aren’t allowing them to become almost like a time sink or source of fear? Perhaps maybe certain brothers in the faith are better suited and qualified for those topics (who may be chosen for that), but you wouldn’t recommend the unlearned to concern themselves with 7 heads 10 hornns type stuff?

Also in our current time we are in, where do we look like were headed? Do you see a “beast” or man of lawlessnesss coming to fruition? I ask because I have gotten unprompted dreams about such things. I know I asked a lot (Excuse me for that :o:)

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Interesting. If I’m reading you correctly, are you saying you don’t necessarily rule things out, but also aren’t allowing them to become almost like a time sink or source of fear? Perhaps maybe certain brothers in the faith are better suited and qualified for those topics (who may be chosen for that), but you wouldn’t recommend the unlearned to concern themselves with 7 heads 10 hornns type stuff?

Also in our current time we are in, where do we look like were headed? Do you see a “beast” or man of lawlessnesss coming to fruition? I ask because I have gotten unprompted dreams about such things. I know I asked a lot (Excuse me for that :o:)
i think since discovering orthodoxy i stopped worrying.

i think speaking with a priest or someone who spends alot of time with it can do a believer wonders. Believing in God is a lifetime commitment

to some a terrifying prospect to some the key that completes them

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Uh oh the resident christian jive talkers talking in parables and poems have entered the thread :mjlol:

You can ask these dudes if the sky is blue and theyll someone make it a 13 paragraph essay. Never a concise answer to anything they attempt to prove their point saying a whole lot of nothing. Your arguments are contingent on someone believing the same fairy tales you, how can you try to prove a point with scriptures :dead:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Well, there it is.

By your own deeds are you defined.
you spend to much time looking for confirmation of what you already believe. What are you really looking for?

the problem with most atheist is they have a subtle tick that they cant shake using words like "its just this" or "its only this" language that diminishes. And ironically your belief is always diminishing. Ill use your wordplay: by your own patterns are you patterned.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Isn’t almost all science theory? Even the facts found in science can be questionable and questioned, plus until science can answer what the first being is I think we should all just agree to disagree
A scientific theory isn't the same as a regular theory that you think it is. A scientific theory means it's been thoroughly tested and hasn't been disproved.

Have you ever looked into the proof/defense of Christianity? The evidence for death and resurrection of Christ? The evidence for the Bible being legit?

No you nikkas research everything but the truth
No I haven't
Cliff notes :feedme:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Uh oh the resident christian jive talkers talking in parables and poems have entered the thread :mjlol:

You can ask these dudes if the sky is blue and theyll someone make it a 13 paragraph essay. Never a concise answer to anything they attempt to prove their point saying a whole lot of nothing. Your arguments are contingent on someone believing the same fairy tales you, how can you try to prove a point with scriptures :dead:
actual fairy tales are terrifying if you want to go there

i have a taste for celtic and norse myth in my spare time :ehh:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Sounds familiar,exactly like most of humanity that procreates. Then gets upset at god for their failed creations. God only looks to be failing because humanity is failing god. Imagine if you people actually loved your creations,taught them proper morals and principles,held people accountable for evil. Didnt use your fellow man/woman for your own amusement/worship and validation. If it wasnt for you hellhounds/sodomites,god could easily look like a genius. As much as you paint him as incompotent#GetOnYourJob:respect:

Hmmmm.

Humans are flawed...yet nobody asked to be here.

Let's play make believe for a second -

If you, as a flawed human being, had the knowledge that your child was going to be disobedient beforehand - ie You told the child to stay in the house until you reached home from work. Yet, you already knew your child would disobey you, sneak out of the house, & consequently be hit and killed by a truck when crossing the street to go to her friend's house:
-Would you assert your power to stop the child ultimately protecting her from certain death despite her disobedience?
Or
-Would you disown & burn the child for being disobedient?

Remember, humans are flawed while God is flawless...and to say that humans, which are inherently flawed, would 'save' the child is to say that we are more just, loving, etc than our Creator.

So, it's not that people are saying that God is incompetent as much as they are saying, 'We know you are more than able, God. Why are you allowing ABC to happen when you can just put your hand on any person / situation and bind it up?

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
They God too.

The Universe is the body of God and we all just subatomic particles in it, but there’s also all types of viruses, bacteria, and whatever else is going on inside your body going on throughout this Universe too.

Ain’t none of it good or bad, it just is what it is.
On some real shyt: this is probably the most sensible on the subject. For real. Bless you (no pun intended) for this. I mean, you really blew my mind with this. Repped!

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
you spend to much time looking for confirmation of what you already believe. What are you really looking for?

the problem with most atheist is they have a subtle tick that they cant shake using words like "its just this" or "its only this" language that diminishes. And ironically your belief is always diminishing. Ill use your wordplay: by your own patterns are you patterned.

Look man, I asked you a simple question with a simple answer.

You couldn't provide it.

I offered you another spin.

You refused.

What more needs to be said? You closed the case and didn't deliver. The end.

The hypothetical 5 year old sitting there asking for the condensed version of your purported wisdom has a face like this
full

If you truly possessed the knowledge you'd have rose to the challenge instead of speaking in riddles as the request for clarity on that was explicit. Feel free to have another go if you feel up to it as the five year old wants to listen as he gets what I said about this being a Game of Souls in an instant even though the whole perspective is a lot bigger and far more intricate as I'm not going to sit there and bang on about hyper dimensional constructs, Planck Lengths, the Observer Effect and the rest that led to my conclusion.

Again:

What do you believe, expressed simplistically, in a way a five year old could comprehend the truth of your perspective.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, what do you believe, expressed simplistically?

Are you saying god is the devil or the devil is god or something else entirely because a load of your posts come across as nick nack paddy wack, always on the green, never on the red. Whatever it is you believe its obviously you've placed all your chips on it so if you possess a thorough innerstanding of the subject the sum it up in a way a five year old can get it.

I'll go first:

I believe we're in a computer game with really good graphics that plays out inside our awareness and uses our Soul as a credit.

You’ll never get this type of answer from him :banderas:

I’ve tried for years on other threads :manny:

MMS is an enigma :youngsabo:

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Hmmmm.

If you, as a flawed human being, had the knowledge that your child was going to be disobedient beforehand - ie You told the child to stay in the house until you reached home from work. Yet, you already knew your child would disobey you, sneak out of the house, & consequently be hit and killed by a truck when crossing the street to go to her friend's house:
-Would you assert your power to stop the child ultimately protecting her from certain death despite her disobedience?
Or

Remember, humans are flawed while God is flawless...and to say that humans, which are inherently flawed, would 'save' the child is to say that we are more just, loving, etc than our Creator.

So, it's not that people are saying that God is incompetent as much as they are saying, 'We know you are more than able, God. Why are you allowing ABC to happen when you can just put your hand on any person / situation and bind it up?
to answer this consider the opposite situation

say God took over control without you knowing and even though you wanted to do ABC he simply made it so that you could not

would you say: "take your hand from me!" "release me from bondage!"

also, humans are not inherently flawed. We are just prone to sin.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Hmmmm.

Or

Damn! Talk about a word right here! Whew! I think that scenario is the perfect proof that God is not as omnipotent as people, I.e. Christians would like to believe. And that, is where Christian’s and non-Christians have the greatest struggle with accepting.