Serious topic: Why does God allow Satan/demons to roam the earth and mess with humans?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
so are you saying we shouldn't have had trust or faith put in us or given us free will and room to error? if it was supposed to automatically assume dthat we would error then by that logic god should have never gave us any free will.

This would be a good faith argument if God wasn't omnipresent, all knowing / seeing, the Omega & Alpha, etc. He knows the day, hour & second of your life - That is his creation.

Ultimately, we really do not have free will:
Accept Jesus as your Lord & Saviour
Or
Be cast into the lake of hell fire and be forever separated from God.

So, my prayer is 'God, you created me and know my purpose. Show me how to serve you.'

Regarding your behavior towards OP - There's a such thing as 'Babies in Christ'.
You shouldn't berate someone for seeking answers...after all you're supposed to live in a manner that draws people nearer to God.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I suggest you actually fully read the cannon 66 book Bible. Apocrypha were rejected for many reasons. Demons are actual spirits
They are to you what you make them

Just because people write about God doesn’t mean they speak for him. Only a few were given that

Ask yourself this: if Christ is risen, why are you worried about spirits?

Your answer will tell the story of where your faith lies. John the apostle purposefully wrote revelation in a state of distress because of Roman persecution. It isn’t even mentioned in orthodox liturgies. Some of these books are traps if they aren’t explained correctly how to read them

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If you're an actual Christian and ACTUALLY read the Scriptures then you should know the answer to this question.
Exactly

This is a Sunday School question - Senior Class.

The answer is because humans rebelled against God ate the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil and we got what we wanted. Metaphorically we went our own way and the world fell into chaos and it’s still that way now.You want to rebel against God go ahead and see how bad it can get. The Bible speaks about a time when the dangerous animals will be tame and there will be no crying or sorrow. That’s after Jesus returns in judgement.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
2 Corinthians 10:3-5

3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
my point is a utopia that is already perfect wouldnt teach us anything, cause we are without flaw.

Mankind is inherently flawed but its how we help each other strive towards perfection (communities, peace & prosperity for all etc.) is what makes religion worth while. Demons (shytty people) will always exist cause humans are flawed but whats more important is how people choose to repent and change so that they can be accepted into heaven

Strive for perfection YET no man shall be good enough.

Spiritually is better than Religion.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
They are to you what you make them

Just because people write about God doesn’t mean they speak for him. Only a few were given that

Ask yourself this: if Christ is risen, why are you worried about spirits?

Your answer will tell the story of where your faith lies. John the apostle purposefully wrote revelation in a state of distress because of Roman persecution. It isn’t even mentioned in orthodox liturgies. Some of these books are traps if they aren’t explained correctly how to read them
It seems in the last, I wanna say 20, maybe even 30 yrs, there has been an emphasis on endtimes events. I’d say the last 10-15 is where conspiracy theories got mixed in and mention of things like “hybrids”. The book of Daniel does say knowledge would increase in the endtimes and men would run to and fro.

That said do you believe in Daniel or Revelation? What do you make of the barage of conspiracies that hit the net in the last 10-12 yrs? To clarify, I believe many peope have been primed for those topics, because they’ve been hearing it for so long.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I noticed some Christians (same in this thread) love talking about Demons. :what:

If you are Christian, why make a thread focusing on demons anyways? :snoop:

If Demons exist, then God exists. End of story :hubie:

Why not make a thread with questions about Jesus so people can learn more about him? :manny:
its like they read the scriptures and see how Jesus and the apostles were given power over them and they just gloss over it

paul%2Bvalaam%2Bmonast..jpg

Acts 28:1-6

1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita.

2 And the barbarous people shewed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold.

3 And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand.

4 And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live.

5 And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm.

6 Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.

the barbarians cant help but think in terms of "a god" rather than THE God

@Anhur

Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah Almighty says: Whoever comes with a good deed will have the reward of ten like it and even more. Whoever comes with an evil deed will be recompensed for one evil deed like it or he will be forgiven. Whoever draws close to Me by the length of a hand, I will draw close to him by the length of an arm. Whoever draws close to Me the by length of an arm, I will draw close to him by the length of a fathom. Whoever comes to Me walking, I will come to him running. Whoever meets Me with enough sins to fill the earth, not associating any partners with Me, I will meet him with as much forgiveness.”

everytime i read this, its echo seems to get louder :jbhmm:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Explain this
Genesis 11:6, NASB: And the LORD said, 'Behold, they are one people, and they all have the same language. And this is what they have started to do, and now nothing which they plan to do will be impossible for them.

Why is humanity returning to this state even now? Exept this time the tower that is connecting everyone is the interrnet. People are becoming one ppl again. Why is that? How is that?

Net, Web (Both of these used to catch things in a snare, usually unawares at that).
Yeah, because the wars and ethnic conflict in Ukraine, Syria, Yemen, Haiti, Israel, Northern Ireland, Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria, etc. is a shining example of people all submitting to a singular agenda

The internet full of trolls, racists, agitators, political lobbyists is making us one and not exacerbating existing conflicts for profit is living proot

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
its like they read the scriptures and see how Jesus and the apostles were given power over them and they just gloss over it

paul%2Bvalaam%2Bmonast..jpg

Acts 28:1-6

the barbarians cant help but think in terms of "a god" rather than THE God

@Anhur

everytime i read this, its echo seems to get louder :jbhmm:

Man, what do you believe, expressed simplistically?

Are you saying god is the devil or the devil is god or something else entirely because a load of your posts come across as nick nack paddy wack, always on the green, never on the red. Whatever it is you believe its obviously you've placed all your chips on it so if you possess a thorough innerstanding of the subject the sum it up in a way a five year old can get it.

I'll go first:

I believe we're in a computer game with really good graphics that plays out inside our awareness and uses our Soul as a credit.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
It seems in the last, I wanna say 20, maybe even 30 yrs, there has been an emphasis on endtimes events. I’d say the last 10-15 is where conspiracy theories got mixed in and mention of things like “hybrids”. The book of Daniel does say knowledge would increase in the endtimes and men would run to and fro.

That said do you believe in Daniel or Revelation? What do you make of the barage of conspiracies that hit the net in the last 10-12 yrs? To clarify, I believe many peope have been primed for those topics, because they’ve been hearing it for so long.
i think regardless what happens, people need to become increasingly aware that there are people who wish to lead you astray

and we are called to pray for them and show them that they do not have to continue their spiritual warfare. Remind them that christ is risen, truly he is.

he extends his hand in ways that we dont always perceive and can drag us away from our own ramblings. Knowledge doesnt make us it just passes the time

when i read prophecy especially from Isaiah i read it like its a gunship with weapons loaded at the unbeliever. To me, it is like warmth but to the unbelieving or worse the amalekite/edomite/moabite they scheme and plot on the words. As I said to another here, better to steer around them.

Isaiah said there will be a stammering of speech a dialect that you dont perceive. In my heart i say im at peace with that and ask God to remember his people and bless his inheritance. To him is the power the kingdom and the glory.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I noticed some Christians (same in this thread) love talking about Demons. :what:

If you are Christian, why make a thread focusing on demons anyways? :snoop:

If Demons exist, then God exists. End of story :hubie:

Why not make a thread with questions about Jesus so people can learn more about him? :manny:
Demons are just fallen angels, they are no different from angels in heaven, just corrupted. I think people tend to talk more about demons because we are prone to sin since the world is given over to the devil.

It's much easier to fall than to follow the right path.

This would be a good faith argument if God wasn't omnipresent, all knowing / seeing, the Omega & Alpha, etc. He knows the day, hour & second of your life - That is his creation.

Ultimately, we really do not have free will:
Accept Jesus as your Lord & Saviour
Or
Be cast into the lake of hell fire and be forever separated from God.

So, my prayer is 'God, you created me and know my purpose. Show me how to serve you.'

Matthew 6:24
24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

Even if there are only two choices, you still have the freedom to choose. That's what it is :manny:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Man, what do you believe, expressed simplistically?

Are you saying god is the devil or the devil is god or something else entirely because a load of your posts come across as nick nack paddy wack, always on the green, never on the red. Whatever it is you believe its obviously you've placed all your chips on it so if you possess a thorough innerstanding of the subject the sum it up in a way a five year old can get it.

I'll go first:

I believe we're in a computer game with really good graphics that plays out inside our awareness and uses our Soul as a credit.
ok ill play along

why do you believe that you are a commodity?

I believe our conception was determined in the first line of the bible. Those who remember it will never taste death. People love to talk about spirit this and spirit that, but what about the gentle wind over the waters that said:

this song semi related, but i cant help but associate it

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Humans disobeyed God
Lost perfection
Offspring inherited imperfection
Satan challenged God authority saying no humans would follow and obey him FAITHFULLY.
Satan told humans they could be like God and do things on their own ( so to speak) and challenged the idea that they can live in happiness without following God's guidelines. Satan and the demon's got cast out of heaven.
Humans have been tried since the creation of man to live peacefully and a failing miserably and the more knowledgeable we should be getting the worse it gets. Satan and his demon do all they can to confuse the masses and keep people distracted and in the dark... or just so that they don't care.
God provided a way out for those that want to really serve him with the death of Jesus so those that do want to please him can be saved.