SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Haha you are a breath of fresh air. Yea this been going on for years breh. It's nothing new at all. Some brehs on here have tried to call it out but like it's been said, the mods wills end up deleting the threads because Thier on the same time as these simp ass nikkas. And i know it's mostly old nikkas lol
You simp ass mods I know I’m calling you out

I want to say I genuinely love this site . I lurked here for years I would be heartbroken if I got banned

But this shyt is unacceptable . They going to be calling us bullet bags by next month at this pace

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
We have threads of posters cosigning rape and you're in here whining about phantom "anti-Black male rhetoric."
fukk out here . I was in that thread

If two posters say some rapey shyt and everyone tells them you tripping ,that’s weird bro , chill out . The coli didn’t co-sign shyt

That just mean two nikkas said some weird shyt

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yall scaring away the bytches
If the bytches that come here hate black men. Then good fukking riddance. Just talk to women in rl breh.

I seen pics of the BMATs that post here and them bytches busted.

giphy.gif

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
I swear to god Ima buy the coli one day and put a end to this shyt
So you’re also gonna outright ban any criticism or discussion about the state of black men and women. Just asking because I like criticize both parties extensively.
:mjgrin:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
And they throw stones and hide their hands . Just won’t even reply with stats nothing . Can’t even give a personal story :dead: when called out

But you’ll see them upvoting the handful of simps that defend them :russ:
This the shyt I’m talking about
@Coco Loco

I see you upvoting all the deflecting simps but you won’t say anything because I’m right . So you let them do your dirty work