SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Daps
That was 2013. I now run a company that mostly employs BM and I am engaged. I don’t have children out of wedlock and I have no criminal record.

I, like many BW, have elevated myself.

You'll never see them acknowledge the fact that many bw directly harm the black community by having out of wedlock children at a young age by several different men.
They live in an alternate reality where every bw has a college degree.

That report that came out a few years ago about bw being the highest enrolled in college really had them feeling themselves :mjlol:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Another thing . I never claimed that black men are perfect , I’ve always been fair and honest and I’ve criticized a lot of shyt brehs do and got ZERO pushback

But the minute you talk about black queens you suddenly hate your mother and a sell out :dead:

But they have no problems talking about y’all :sas2:

When I noticed that pattern i started to question are you nikkas brainwashed or just hate yourself? Maybe both :yeshrug:
When I noticed this I stopped talking about black men need to do this and that , stop doing this and that .

Cause now I feel like it’s not a honest conversation. I’m talking about black men with a bunch of nikkas who hate themselves

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Fair enough
The site probably needs more mods at this point, that's how you alleviate that kind of issue stemming from the "free" labor of moderation.

:mjlol: Simp nikkas be caping so hard they get to the point of making up stats and lying to back up their bs.

:angry:" Yeah 135% of the site posters are criminals, terrorists, nigcels and whatever else buzzword we wanna make up and use!"

I had to argue for the "n*gcel" thing being treated as a slur towards BM, with people excusing it because "n*kka nerd" exists, even got put on block by some because they couldn't provide an argument to defend their position without attacking me, suggesting I'm not consistent with that I treat as a slur. :dead:Bruh, people let too much shyt slide, they don't see the big picture. It's always "its online", "it's white trolls", "what about", and other nonsense when it comes to this issue.

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
  • Come on a mostly black (allegedly) male website
  • Talk shyt about said black males
  • Admit to sleeping outside the race
  • ??????
  • Profit

Black women on theColi will always have nikkas dap them & neg other nikkas, even when caught red handed being hella disrespectful/wenching. Meanwhile, said women are no where to be found in Jason Pope / Caucasian kills black woman threads
:why:

You can tell the simps get 0 p*ssy, they act like it's hard when women are literally GIVING it away. Simps always lose :mjlol: :mjlol:

Last edited:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
  • Come on a mostly black (allegedly) male website
  • Talk shyt about said black males, not
  • Admit to sleeping outside the race
  • ??????
  • Profit

Black women on theColi will always have nikkas dap them & neg other nikkas, even when caught red handed being hella/wenching. Meanwhile, said women are no where to he found in Jason Pope / Caucasian kills black woman threads
:why:

You can tell the simps get 0 p*ssy, they act like it's hard when women are literally GIVING it away. Simps always lose :mjlol: :mjlol:
That shyt is insane on ANY other forum say you like sleeping with black men and see if you last a week. :russ:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Stop simping that bytch a sex worker . Just throw some dollars at her ass
Haha you are a breath of fresh air. Yea this been going on for years breh. It's nothing new at all. Some brehs on here have tried to call it out but like it's been said, the mods wills end up deleting the threads because Thier on the same time as these simp ass nikkas. And i know it's mostly old nikkas lol

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The site probably needs more mods at this point, that's how you alleviate that kind of issue stemming from the "free" labor of moderation.

I had to argue for the "n*gcel" thing being treated as a slur towards BM, with people excusing it because "n*kka nerd" exists, even got put on block by some because they couldn't provide an argument to defend their position without attacking me, suggesting I'm not consistent with that I treat as a slur. :dead:Bruh, people let too much shyt slide, they don't see the big picture. It's always "its online", "it's white trolls", "what about", and other nonsense when it comes to this issue.
Yeah, I believe it. That c00n chip activated.