SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Another thing . I never claimed that black men are perfect , I’ve always been fair and honest and I’ve criticized a lot of shyt brehs do and got ZERO pushback

But the minute you talk about black queens you suddenly hate your mother and a sell out :dead:

But they have no problems talking about y’all :sas2:

When I noticed that pattern i started to question are you nikkas brainwashed or just hate yourself? Maybe both :yeshrug:
Yeah it's crazy. We sit around and shyt on dumb shyt black men do and clown dudes all day, but the moment you post a single black woman criticism you got a swarm of likely bear built women IRL and their bytch nikka gender traitor crash dummy likely LGBTQ IRL companions talking about 'YoU haTE woMeN."

Like what :gucci:

Miss Lewcee1

Rookie
Daps
Damn I never noticed the black male bashing threads here. That was one of the reasons why I left LSA. I don't understand how they hate black men so fukking much but make 50-11 threads about black men. I'm not worried about a muh fukka I don't like. But I also noticed that about the threads about fat women, baby mommas etc. How yall hate them, but constantly make threads about them?

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Goodness me

I feel like because there are what 15 female posters in total on the Coli, a lot of outrageous posts are swept under the carpet because let us be honest, wen are not really lining up to join the Coli and the ones that are here, majority non Battyman want them to remain so it is not a complete sausage fest.

I have seen some female posts on here that made me think they should be deported straight to LSA however you all let @biscuitandbangedout stay here or years with the passive aggressive disrespect so..... I don't expect much

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's crazy. We sit around and shyt on dumb shyt black men do and clown dudes all day, but the moment you post a single black woman criticism you got a swarm of likely bear built women IRL and their bytch nikka gender traitor crash dummy likely LGBTQ IRL companions talking about 'YoU haTE woMeN."

Like what :gucci:

Clown, y'all incels talk about women in a negative light on here 24/7. Thats why you can't get women, your dumb a$$ too infuriated with your pathetic existence.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk out here . I was in that thread

If two posters say some rapey shyt and everyone tells them you tripping ,that’s weird bro , chill out . The coli didn’t co-sign shyt

That just mean two nikkas said some weird shyt
That isn't the only thread my man. :francis:
And doesn't that exact same claim - that it's just two people saying some weird shyt, apply to this thread as well?

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Damn I never noticed the black male bashing threads here. That was one of the reasons why I left LSA. I don't understand how they hate black men so fukking much but make 50-11 threads about black men. I'm not worried about a muh fukka I don't like. But I also noticed that about the threads about fat women, baby mommas etc. How yall hate them, but constantly make threads about them?
Some of them also hate gay and trans people but stay making those threads

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Goodness me

I feel like because there are what 15 female posters in total on the Coli, a lot of outrageous posts are swept under the carpet because let us be honest, wen are not really lining up to join the Coli and the ones that are here, majority non Battyman want them to remain so it is not a complete sausage fest.

I have seen some female posts on here that made me think they should be deported straight to LSA however you all let @biscuitandbangedout stay here or years with the passive aggressive disrespect so..... I don't expect much
And she became a whole ass white supremacist but dudes would always come to back her up. Hell, Nicole, been warning about her ass for years and they never listened to her lol