SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Go talk shyt about bw on LSA and see how long u last.
Why would I want to waste my Sunday afternoon doing that?
But when they come here and talk down, belittle, ridicule black men its all good? :mjpls:
It’s not, which is why they should be checked
Some of these bytches need out the paint
I agree
if u can't see.
Seen it my whole life so I’m numb to it
You can't agree her panties off :mjlol:
Nobody was agreeing with anything.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My mom is white and my dad is black.. when I hear race loyal referring to relationships, I :jbhmm: where do people live that interracial relationships are that uncommon or deemed bad?

Then I remember this is another conversation that is only seriously debated online.

It’s like when I see single/divorced men giving dating/women/marriage advice to millions of single men.

Its not bad.

And it's uncommon (not unheard of) in predominantly black or white neighborhoods..

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I'm not a homosexual so I don't post or look at lipstick alley how you live your life is up to you I don't judge

You have time to post on multiple msg boards?

Retarded and simps, seems like they always go hand in hand.

You ain't never heard of a hypothetical? :dahell:

If any man went to LSA talking shyt he'd get banned by them big bytches.

Why doesn't the same premise apply here?

You family having no p*ssy getting, all the bills paying nikkas will do anything for a sniff of female approval on this board.

Pathetic ass fakkits

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
60% of the post on this forum is about black women? You nikkas literally just be making shyt up.

soulja-boy-walk-out.gif
Of course it's made up retard do you think I went through all the threads and crunched the numbers?

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
60% of the post on this forum is about black women? You nikkas literally just be making shyt up.
No way that person is using their brain, if they have one. With a gun to the head, that gun containing the true figure, they would instantly retract that 60% on the spot. But most people don't operate like that, they instead are ready to lie when it suits their narrative.

The real issue here, as per usual, is that we allow dishonest actors to share space with honest actors, and this applies anywhere.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Another thing . I never claimed that black men are perfect , I’ve always been fair and honest and I’ve criticized a lot of shyt brehs do and got ZERO pushback

But the minute you talk about black queens you suddenly hate your mother and a sell out :dead:

But they have no problems talking about y’all :sas2:

When I noticed that pattern i started to question are you nikkas brainwashed or just hate yourself? Maybe both :yeshrug:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Retarded and simps, seems like they always go hand in hand.

You ain't never heard of a hypothetical? :dahell:

If any man went to LSA talking shyt he'd get banned by them big bytches.

Why doesn't the same premise apply here?

You family having no p*ssy getting, all the bills paying nikkas will do anything for a sniff of female approval on this board.

Pathetic ass fakkits

You the one crying about women. :pachaha: You ugly nikka. Level up the women you hang out with.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
You the one crying about women. :pachaha: You ugly nikka. Level up the women you hang out with.

You the type to let a women disrespect you to your face and say someone generic shyt like "girl you crazy"

Being ugly is the only time you have to put a broad in check? :mjlol: broke dusty short nikka babble. Do better breh

Pride over p*ssy. Try it once.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
For future reference, as I said in another thread, I'm not for this space becoming the BM version of LSA with regards to rhetoric concerning gender. But simply put, the rhetoric towards BM, even by some 22 accounts, would not survive in the reverse on sites like LSA, black women reddit, resetera, etc, that shyt would be an instant ban.