SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Even the black women on this site that are modest and I wouldn’t say hates black men they can’t have a honest conversation they must always defend women . The sisterhood is too strong so why the fukk are they here . They will literally coming and just deflect for pages. on other forums you get points for derailing but we supposed to just take it :dead:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You the type to let a women disrespect you to your face and say someone generic shyt like "girl you crazy"

Being ugly is the only time you have to put a broad in check? :mjlol: broke dusty short nikka babble. Do better breh

Pride over p*ssy. Try it once.

But a woman in check for what?

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Just report it to mods if you feel that way why the police thread
IMO, at this point it requires public mod attention and acknowledgment. Now people might not be reporting shyt, I won't lie there are times where I didn't report but I did block the person, so that might be why things slide but some of these posters are sliding far too often.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
IMO, at this point it requires public mod attention and acknowledgment. Now people might not be reporting shyt, I won't lie there are times where I didn't report but I did block the person, so that might be why things slide but some of these posters are sliding far too often.
Fair enough