SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
She aint defend herself once but they’ll do it for her for PAGES. It’s kind of sad that brehs are so predictable. I literally said that she wasn’t going to respond she was going to let them fight her battles

She won’t even deny that she hates black men cause she knows there’s no consequences .

as a black man How the fukk you arguing with me the person saying don’t be racist to black men :russ: :dead:

Defending the person that wouldn’t spit on you if you were on fire :francis::scust:

Cause they don’t wana go against “big mama” lol some of these “brehs” are happy being mules.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I don't want an echo chamber and I like seeing the different perspectives that the women on here bring. @HarlemHottie @Booksnrain and @CarmelBarbie were some of my favorite posters even back when I was lurking. But anti-black male rhetoric should be nipped in the bud just like anti-black female rhetoric.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
are you related to the OP? joined the same date and all , similar # of posts , and riding each other's dik :patrice:
What’s wrong with y’all ? :dead:

You really calling @Sway a dikkrider for agreeing ?

Y’all acting like I said some controversial shyt ? All I said was don’t be racist and spread racist narratives about black men . That’s literally all I’ve ever said :russ:.

You nikkas have allowed our anti black male society to brainwash you that this shyt is okay

Sway

Banned
Daps
What’s wrong with y’all ? :dead:

You really calling @Sway a dikkrider for agreeing ?

Y’all acting like I said some controversial shyt ? All I said was don’t be racist and spread racist narratives about black men . That’s literally all I’ve ever said :russ:.

You nikkas have allowed our anti black male society to brainwash you that this shyt is okay
If agreeing with you makes me a dikk rider than these desperate nikkas ought to be considered CUCKS for defending that bytch.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
you already made this thread a few months ago. It’s literally the first thread in my “Similar Threads” recommendation

you doing too much
Why y’all keep saying this stupid shyt ? :mjlol:

I put it in my first post your not exposing anything . I’m keeping receipts. When I’m like 10 threads in all you nikkas that’s too cool to care will have to drop the act cause you can’t act like I’m crazy .

Big mama got y’all scared to even say anything y’all rather convince me I’m crazy for saying don’t be racist towards black men :scust: nikkas is legit mad at me

And I could easily be 20 threads in the amount of rhetoric you nikkas have allowed to spread but I’m only 2 .
Most times I don’t even feel like doing it I’m a busy man but TODAY? Today I got time :ahh:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I'm starting to realize black men are a unserious demographic for the most part. Can't come together for shyt. Not even to get a bytch that obviously hates them banned.
Very unserious group . I don’t even understand why this is a debate that we are having.She won’t even say I don’t hate Black men. She knows y’all are unserious

That should be motivation enough.

At some point I would look in the mirror and be like maybe just maybe he has a point :yeshrug: