SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
i dont care who this chick likes or not, she isnt sucking my dikk and she damn sure isnt make me money. I dont need her validation for shyt.

That goes for all these birds on social media parroting that bullshyt, but i bet when they get presence of man that knows how to carry his nuts, they get in line.

Watch
This the shyt I be talking about brehs . Nikkas is legit brainwashed

That you supposed to just take anything and if you don’t you a bytch . No other group thinks like that

But you got to act like I’m too playa like I’m so cool and above that.

It’s not okay breh we the most discriminated and generalized. We should be moving like the Jews . They shouldn’t even have the audacity to talk like this .

There are young black boys that will grow up and you didn’t do shyt because you was too cool and too playa so now they have to use the same cope when they are young age .

Old head Brehs should have these conversations 30+ years ago . But fukk it I’m having it today

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Get a new schtick , you literally created the same thread with the same title word for word last month.
I put it in the first post . You not exposing anything

I’m just letting y’all know that I’ve been talking about this . And keeping Receipts .

This won’t be the last one. And when I’m like 10+ threads in at some point y’all just going to have to accept that I’m right . And drop this im too cool to care act

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
We have a young breh, @Cornershooter, almost 20 years these coli brehs seniors and he can see when women are sneak dissing and making snide remarks.

Y'all been on message boards for 20 years and getting dissed to your face and you don't even recognize it? Then when shown proof, y'all feminized, pasteurized, bytch-made negros defend some stripper talking shyt about you?

She supposed to be militant, etc... yet didn't have no trouble giving white men lap dances?

:scust:

Well think about it then. When people give up they usually don't care. I don't know how old ypu are but a lot of brehs here used to have that zeal you do but as they aged and got older they saw things not change so they just adopted this "I don't care" attitude. A shift that you are likely currently experiencing. I've seen the site shift over the years as posters aged from posters being vehemently problack male to being "yeah I'm rooting for black people but I'm just worried about me and mines" basically. The woke folks get tired of being disappointed over and over again. So they choose apathy. At least that's my take on it.

- James Baldwin

That's the problem - becoming apathetic. When you allow yourself to become apathetic, you likely won't teach your children what they need to know. After a while you will get a generation of kids that have no idea how to deal with the problems they face. Problems their parents should have taught them how to deal with in life.

The bare minimum is to teach the younger generations.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
7 pages and not a single opposing user has been able to answer the question…
She aint defend herself once but they’ll do it for her for PAGES. It’s kind of sad that brehs are so predictable. I literally said that she wasn’t going to respond she was going to let them fight her battles

She won’t even deny that she hates black men cause she knows there’s no consequences .

as a black man How the fukk you arguing with me the person saying don’t be racist to black men :russ: :dead:

Defending the person that wouldn’t spit on you if you were on fire :francis::scust:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
We have a young breh, @Cornershooter, almost 20 years these coli brehs seniors and he can see when women are sneak dissing and making snide remarks.

Y'all been on message boards for 20 years and getting dissed to your face and you don't even recognize it? Then when shown proof, y'all feminized, pasteurized, bytch-made negros defend some stripper talking shyt about you?

She supposed to be militant, etc... yet didn't have no trouble giving white men lap dances?

:scust:

That's the problem - becoming apathetic. When you allow yourself to become apathetic, you likely won't teach your children what they need to know. After a while you will get a generation of kids that have no idea how to deal with the problems they face. Problems their parents should have taught them how to deal with in life.

The bare minimum is to teach the younger generations.
Instead of just saying yeah we got a problem this site isn’t perfect these nikkas rather convince me I’m crazy :dead:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I already know mods aren’t going to do anything . They’ll probably ban me for calling it out :dead: :mjlol:

But I just want to see which one of you nikkas is going to come in here and defend this shyt . Cynthia also says that black women should abort all black male babies . You simp ass nikkas and @™BlackPearl The Empress™ clearly agrees with that rhetoric

Edit :nikkas is lost they more mad at me for saying don’t hate black men then the people who hate black men :mjlol: :francis:
:francis: Knew it was going to happen still disappointed :russ:

Sway

Banned
Daps
She aint defend herself once but they’ll do it for her for PAGES. It’s kind of sad that brehs are so predictable. I literally said that she wasn’t going to respond she was going to let them fight her battles

She won’t even deny that she hates black men cause she knows there’s no consequences .

as a black man How the fukk you arguing with me the person saying don’t be racist to black men :russ: :dead:

Defending the person that wouldn’t spit on you if you were on fire :francis::scust:
I genuinely can’t believe some of the main nikkas that be on here doing all that hurrahing towards cacs are defending a wench that strips for WM. :snoop: