SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Gen Z in a nutshell.
Gen Z and late millennials do it more when it comes to racism. But the fake stoic, bytchmade mentality predates them. That's what I'm saying. It started when it came to disrespect from the opposite sex, but now that "stop being so sensitive" approach has spread to white supremacy.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The sooner we just accept those males as losers, the better. They have nothing to offer us or our community in their present childlike mental state anyways.

They now the elders of the community. People like Dr Claude Anderson are far and few in between while Kanye West and Stephen A Smith c00ns and frauds and gritters like Tariq are the ones spreading the "I got minds, fukk you" mentality which is vulture capitalism, the same vulture capitalism that had Black America slaves and under Jim Crow oppression for over 300 years.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Even in superficial shyt like macking to broads, breh dont like sharing anything valuable to other brehs for free. Its legit crabs in a barrel mindset that makes everyone feel like they gotta be HNIC just to get basic respect.

This shyt is beyond infuriating. Like breh post Crack Era adopted the white imperialist mentality and wreck havoc against the progressive minded blacks that want to help their community. "I got swag" "I got bytches you can't get!" "fukk you I gotta STUNT for these hoes" mentality is literally about to put us to extinction.
Let a nikka talk about dating :mjlol:

They going to be acting like they all international playboys with a roster of supermodels on speed dial :dead:

Yas

Banned
Daps
Why can’t people have their opinion on a discussion board without people calling them different names and discrediting them.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Like the Jerry Jones situation and brehs in The Colosseum saying that "real men" never give up watching the NFL which is hardcore racism to its foundation.

Too many Black brehs more concerned about the superficial traits of masculinity than their dignity as a group, while neglecting dignity, intellectual development, and compassion for the black race as a whole. Those are the real sellouts of the community: the ones that CONFORMED to American fukkery.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I honestly don't think she was talking about all black men. Just the black male divestors, you know the bedbucks, the c00n ass nikkas. Hell I didn't take what she said personally.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Let a nikka talk about dating :mjlol:

They going to be acting like they all international playboys with a roster of supermodels on speed dial :dead:

"Nahh nikka I got my dimepiece exotic bytch who is half Brazilian and half European! My kids gonna come out with good hair!" :mjpls:

"I smashed that IG thot with 4 million followers! I was hanging with Drake at the club downtown last night! Y'all nikkas lame because you work 9-5s and dont have a roster like mine!"

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why can’t people have their opinion on a discussion board without people calling them different names and discrediting them.

hi, can you explain to these gentlemen why a woman might dispise men

for example EVERY SINGLE gentleman on the coli was once sexually enraptured by the woman
they ALL wanted her
at least a one fukk

then overnight they start acting like they dont remember

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't think she was talking about all black men. Just the black male divestors, you know the bedbucks, the c00n ass nikkas. Hell I didn't take what she said personally.

You too soft on those thot bedwenches. They would never tolerate black woman disrespect from black men, in any context. We need to be more militant and even a bit more paranoid.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
"Nahh nikka I got my dimepiece exotic bytch who is half Brazilian and half European! My kids gonna come out with good hair!" :mjpls:

"I smashed that IG thot with 4 million followers! I was hanging with Drake at the club downtown last night! Y'all nikkas lame because you work 9-5s and dont have a roster like mine!"

Coli breh :flabbynsick:
“Y’all nikkas lonely :dead: i can’t get these bytches off me”

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You too soft on those thot bedwenches. They would never tolerate black woman disrespect from black men, in any context. We need to be more militant and even a bit more paranoid.

does a certain person have sexual dm's from you sir?
just checking