SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Sway

Banned
Daps
That nikka is king simp breh . That’s why I just laughed at it .

He takes pride in it . At this point I don’t know if he’s trolling or not
At this point I’m starting to think these mfs are bots.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
That’s a very good question . Honestly I’m just disappointed in brehs :yeshrug: . I’m more disappointed in brehs then I am upset at the comments .

I love what I see in the mirror and I love brehs straight up.

Black men don’t take Agency about shyt like this . Things that you say and Do to black men have zero consequences . We just supposed to not care if you care you a bytch No other group thinks like this . Meanwhile we the most discriminated and generalized in the world . It doesn’t make sense

This is a black male SITE and people can say whatever they want with impunity.

Im rooting for brehs but honestly I’ve lost hope . Nikkas is lost I’m looking it like If we can’t even clean this site up for black men to not have racist comments and narratives.

It’s like Imagine having to clean up the world and you can’t even clean your backyard
I actually love thecoli it’s not perfect but I like a space where I can anonymously talk to brehs .

One day ima buy the coli and I’m firing all these simps ass mods :yeshrug: .

And I’m not just chatting shyt I’m 100% serious.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The female coli members will sit in a thread upvoting every single negative comment this bytch makes and every simp who agrees and they won’t ever call it out :sas2:

And they know y’all nikkas won’t do shyt . That’s the coldest part

They don’t even deny the accusations that’s some cold shyt :myman::bryan:

If I was on a forum hypothetically speaking for Indian men . I would atleast deny the accusation that I hate Indian men :dead: “ nah guys that’s not true”,” I never said that “, “I love curry”:dead:

She ain’t even going to reply cause she knows nothing is going to happen . I’m just trying to open your eyes brehs :yeshrug:

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212

Dogwalk the fake booty stripper bytch and her simps

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
You think they’re actually female? :russ: :mjlol:
Whether they’re female or not is irrelevant. They portray themselves as female and these simp ass nikkas allow them to get away with anything .

I’m not interested in none of the women of the coli . I get women in real life

It actually would be more embarrassing if they weren’t females. Some nikka in his underwear in his moms basement laughing cause he knows y’all simps will never ban him because he pretends to be a woman . Pushing the boundaries over and over.

So man or woman this is unacceptable

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
That’s a very good question . Honestly I’m just disappointed in brehs :yeshrug: . I’m more disappointed in brehs then I am upset at the comments .

I love what I see in the mirror and I love brehs straight up.

Black men don’t take Agency about shyt like this . Things that you say and Do to black men have zero consequences . We just supposed to not care if you care you a bytch No other group thinks like this . Meanwhile we the most discriminated and generalized in the world . It doesn’t make sense

This is a black male SITE and people can say whatever they want with impunity.

Im rooting for brehs but honestly I’ve lost hope . Nikkas is lost I’m looking it like If we can’t even clean this site up for black men to not have racist comments and narratives.

It’s like Imagine having to clean up the world and you can’t even clean your backyard
Well think about it then. When people give up they usually don't care. I don't know how old ypu are but a lot of brehs here used to have that zeal you do but as they aged and got older they saw things not change so they just adopted this "I don't care" attitude. A shift that you are likely currently experiencing. I've seen the site shift over the years as posters aged from posters being vehemently problack male to being "yeah I'm rooting for black people but I'm just worried about me and mines" basically. The woke folks get tired of being disappointed over and over again. So they choose apathy. At least that's my take on it.

To be a Negro in this country and to be relatively conscious is to be in a state of rage almost, almost all of the time — and in one's work. And part of the rage is this: It isn't only what is happening to you. But it's what's happening all around you and all of the time in the face of the most extraordinary and criminal indifference, indifference of most white people in this country, and their ignorance. Now, since this is so, it's a great temptation to simplify the issues under the illusion that if you simplify them enough, people will recognize them. I think this illusion is very dangerous because, in fact, it isn't the way it works. A complex thing can't be made simple. You simply have to try to deal with it in all its complexity and hope to get that complexity across.
- James Baldwin

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Well think about it then. When people give up they usually don't care. I don't know how old ypu are but a lot of brehs here used to have that zeal you do but as they aged and got older they saw things not change so they just adopted this "I don't care" attitude. A shift that you are likely currently experiencing. I've seen the site shift over the years as posters aged from posters being vehemently problack male to being "yeah I'm rooting for black people but I'm just worried about me and mines" basically. The woke folks get tired of being disappointed over and over again. So they choose apathy. At least that's my take on it.

- James Baldwin

AGain I have to interject with the parallel to real life
is it not the case that most fathers, uncles, brothers etc

get the attitude of "I don't care" with unruly family etc

that is normal
men get to the point where they do not give a shyt what certain women do

I will take my leave now