SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

personaguy

All Star
Daps
Very unserious group . I don’t even understand why this is a debate that we are having.She won’t even say I don’t hate Black men. She knows y’all are unserious
Yup, a lot of black men genuinely do not care about image. They will act apathetic with a "fukk you I got mine" attitude, but will then wonder why their image is used to push agendas. Wanna complain, but can't come together to do simple shyt and apathetic about how people even in your own race talk about you. How about you stop signaling that you don't care how people talk about you and that you will even take disrespect in your own spaces?
Some of you will come after me, but look how many posters couldn't just ssy yea she should be banned, but instead resorted to talking about p*ssy and telling op to basically shut up. Very unserious. Like I have mentioned before this is mostly the fault of gen x and early millennials.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yup, a lot of black men genuinely do not care about image. They will act apathetic with a "fukk you I got mine" attitude, but will then wonder why their image is used to push agendas. Wanna complain, but can't come together to do simple shyt and apathetic about how people even in your own race talk about you.

Even in superficial shyt like macking to broads, breh dont like sharing anything valuable to other brehs for free. Its legit crabs in a barrel mindset that makes everyone feel like they gotta be HNIC just to get basic respect.

This shyt is beyond infuriating. Like breh post Crack Era adopted the white imperialist mentality and wreck havoc against the progressive minded blacks that want to help their community. "I got swag" "I got bytches you can't get!" "fukk you I gotta STUNT for these hoes" mentality is literally about to put us to extinction.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Yup, a lot of black men genuinely do not care about image. They will act apathetic with a "fukk you I got mine" attitude, but will then wonder why their image is used to push agendas. Wanna complain, but can't come together to do simple shyt and apathetic about how people even in your own race talk about you. Like I have mentioned before this is mostly that fault of gen x and late millennials.
A lot of black males like to confuse cowardice for masculinity. It's a very interesting form of self-deception that I've noticed. Challenging disrespect from others makes you "sensitive" and allowing it makes you some type of stoic "real man". I've even noticed it when applied to racism. Some dudes will criticize you for checking little racist jokes from cacs in upper management and tell you "it's not that deep", "you being too sensitive".

bytchassness is seen as a positive nowadays.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Yup, a lot of black men genuinely do not care about image. They will act apathetic with a "fukk you I got mine" attitude, but will then wonder why their image is used to push agendas. Wanna complain, but can't come together to do simple shyt and apathetic about how people even in your own race talk about you. Like I have mentioned before this is mostly that fault of gen x and late millennials.
It’s absolutely these old nikkas fault .

These bytches are legit spreading abort black male baby rhetoric . not even exaggerating

@BaggerofTea going to say she not sucking my dikk :mjlol: :mjcry:

Like bro these people are teachers , nurses , judges , parole officers and etc .

one Breh here literally had a thread about a teacher who hated black boys and divest talking points were slipping through the cracks . I’m calling it out from day one they making me feel like I’m crazy but they were in that thread acting like they sorry :snoop:

real ones been saying what’s going on . And I’m not going to stop :yeshrug:

Sway

Banned
Daps
A lot of black males like to confuse cowardice for masculinity. It's a very interesting form of self-deception that I've noticed. Challenging disrespect from others makes you "sensitive" and allowing it makes you some type of stoic "real man". I've even noticed it when applied to racism. Some dudes will criticize you for checking little racist jokes from cacs in upper management and tell you "it's not that deep", "you being too sensitive".

Gen Z in a nutshell.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps

:blessed::salute:

I don’t even consider myself militant. But these nikkas such cowards i be sounding like Malcom X .

I don’t even be saying anything crazy like that :russ:

I all said was Stand up to racism brehs :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Like the Jerry Jones situation and brehs in The Colosseum saying that "real men" never give up watching the NFL which is hardcore racism to its foundation.

Too many Black brehs more concerned about the superficial traits of masculinity than their dignity as a group, while neglecting dignity, intellectual development, and compassion for the black race as a whole. Those are the real sellouts of the community: the ones that CONFORMED to American fukkery.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh:Damn your right it like they have become a political correct "Uncle Tom":mjpls:
Despite being a model slave -- hard working, loyal, non-rebellious, and often contented -- Tom is sold, cursed, slapped, kicked, flogged, worked like a horse, then beaten to death. He never lifts a hand to hit his masters nor to stop a blow. Tom does not complain, rebel, or run away. This partially explains why the names "Uncle Tom" and "Tom" have become terms of disgust for African Americans. Tom's devotion to his master is surpassed only by his devotion to his religious faith.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Even in superficial shyt like macking to broads, breh dont like sharing anything valuable to other brehs for free. Its legit crabs in a barrel mindset that makes everyone feel like they gotta be HNIC just to get basic respect.

This shyt is beyond infuriating. Like breh post Crack Era adopted the white imperialist mentality and wreck havoc against the progressive minded blacks that want to help their community. "I got swag" "I got bytches you can't get!" "fukk you I gotta STUNT for these hoes" mentality is literally about to put us to extinction.
The sooner we just accept those males as losers, the better. They have nothing to offer us or our community in their present childlike mental state anyways.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps

Like the Jerry Jones situation and brehs in The Colosseum saying that "real men" never give up watching the NFL which is hardcore racism to its foundation.

Too many Black brehs more concerned about the superficial traits of masculinity than their dignity as a group, while neglecting dignity, intellectual development, and compassion for the black race as a whole. Those are the real sellouts of the community: the ones that CONFORMED to American fukkery.
Because they don’t care about the boys bro :yeshrug:
they don’t care that black boys are surrounded in a world that hates them. Have mothers that hate them , racist teachers , nurses and etc .

So now they looking at me like I’m whining :snoop: