Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
what is absolutely surprising
is that you as a grown man
having experienced life

do not know that most/many/lots of women DO NOT like men
and found that out on the internet
I’m in my early twenties and I’ve been talking about this for years at this point . So I don’t really know what the fukk your talking about . Grown ass men on this site still haven’t put it together

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How about you just ask her if she hates black men ? :russ:

i dont care who this chick likes or not, she isnt sucking my dikk and she damn sure isnt make me money. I dont need her validation for shyt.

That goes for all these birds on social media parroting that bullshyt, but i bet when they get presence of man that knows how to carry his nuts, they get in line.

Watch

Sway

Banned
Daps
Yeah OP, let's make this a boys only forum
boondocks-gangstalicious.gif
Everything so damn funny with you silly ass nikkas that’s why shyt is the way it is now.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I’m in my early twenties and I’ve been talking about this for years at this point . So I don’t really know what the fukk your talking about . Grown ass men on this site still haven’t put it together

I am glad you know
which is why I said do you care for her history with men
that is the basis of much of the issues

for example
saying "we not our mommas/grannies"
we as men do not see a big deal with certain things
IT IS huge to them
something as simple as doing dishes or cleaning
that shyt is like DISRESPECT
on some historical injustice klan member shyt

let us not get into the sexual aspect of things

point being men usually find out the true nature of women after breakups, cheating, divorce, etc
"damn she hated me all along"
hahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Lmao you aren't taking your foot off her neck are you? I saw you ask several times about her dancing for old white men to no response...

Its old news *shrug*

Don't think she's done that in years

I've never personally met her but she has hung out with brehs from this site and as far as I know she seemed well liked in real life by them

Last edited:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Now these questions im going to ask you are being asked with as much non-biased intent as possible so don't feel like im against you but what do you propose black men should do then? If the crusade against black men extends far beyond the bounds if thecoli what do you expect us to do about it? Because the thread itself was made about a specific poster but now it has extended it's scope. Would you feel better after this poster has been banned?
That’s a very good question . Honestly I’m just disappointed in brehs :yeshrug: . I’m more disappointed in brehs then I am upset at the comments .

I love what I see in the mirror and I love brehs straight up.

Black men don’t take Agency about shyt like this . Things that you say and Do to black men have zero consequences . We just supposed to not care if you care you a bytch No other group thinks like this . Meanwhile we the most discriminated and generalized in the world . It doesn’t make sense

This is a black male SITE and people can say whatever they want with impunity.

Im rooting for brehs but honestly I’ve lost hope . Nikkas is lost I’m looking it like If we can’t even clean this site up for black men to not have racist comments and narratives.

It’s like Imagine having to clean up the world and you can’t even clean your backyard

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup: I was too hard on you

Just focus being on the best you can be breh, everything else will unfold