SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:scust:why are you responding to me like that?
not sure what you mean

what I am saying is when a man loves a woman he will do anything for her

most of our dealings involve not love or marriage yet trying to get puss

most of SIMP to get the puss
"game"

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Its the internet. You see it everywhere. Black Man hate is wildly popular.

Go to parenting forums...
Somehow the most innocent topic turns into hate against Black Men.

"I'm putting on Pregnancy weight and Black guys won't stop looking at my butt...what do I do?"

Or dating forums
Both genders sweating Black Men for some reason.

Non-Black women sweating attention from Black Men

To Non-Black Men paranoid their woman has been with a Black Man

Go to watch collector IG pages
They go from zero to racist in seconds.
"Black Men can't afford those watches"

Bodybuilding sites
Black Man hate
Sweating Black genetics

MMA sites
Black Man hate
Claiming Black fighters are too cocky.

Reddit...all these business subreddits.
They stay talking about how they hate dealing with Black Men

It all turns into a weird festival of hate, paranoia, insecurity, and shyt talking.

This is the talk that people talk in spaces where Black Men are not

Some forget to turn it off though when they get in spaces where Black Men are
:mjpls:
You really be talking to these women and it slips through the cracks .like that was some weird shyt you just said

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I’m not claiming that black men are perfect. If it was the Occasional opinion this isn’t the first nor will it be the last time she’s literally hates black men .

She hates black men to the point she refuses to even deny it . You defending her harder then she defends herself

I put out two posts which is two more posts than she's ever put out to defend herself, which, I wouldn't even call defending. One was a suggestion and the other was a question.

Ultimately I think you're wasting your breath because it's hard to get perma banned on this website for simply talking crazy (iyo).

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn’t my first thread about the female posters on this site I even posted a link of my previous thread

Put your big boy pants on and use your brain . This is your 2nd stupid comment

Dont even get me started with you.

you got pissy in your boots because she called out negroes bashing bw to interracially date and those same interracial arrangements fall apart.

Should a black woman just sit back and nod yes when her kinsfolk desires to sleep out with other women so strongtly.

GET OUT OF YOUR EGO AND YOUR EMOTIONS

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
yeah man lets let a woman who who is cut from the same cloth a s a group of women who want your gender eliminated and call you bullet bags with no pushback..... when you get no p*ssy in real life i guess.
These nikkas don’t get women in real life .

I swear to god I was in a thread and one of these female posters was like y’all hate women .

Like two nikkas going to reply NOT ME :russ:

Pandering for daps from a girl they will never meet

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You really be talking to these women and it slips through the cracks .like that was some weird shyt you just said

what is absolutely surprising
is that you as a grown man
having experienced life

do not know that most/many/lots of women DO NOT like men
and found that out on the internet

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Dont even get me started with you.

you got pissy in your boots because she called out negroes bashing bw to interracially date and those same interracial arrangements fall apart.

Should a black woman just sit back and nod yes when her kinsfolk desires to sleep out with other women so strongtly.

GET OUT OF YOUR EGO AND YOUR EMOTIONS
How about you just ask her if she hates black men ? :russ:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Brehs are so fukking mentally slow . I’ve totally given up :yeshrug:

I just being real

There’s legit a war on black men and nikkas can’t even look around and see what’s happening :mjlol::francis:

Nikkas will agree with a racist because black women co-signed it :mjlol:

We legit get attacked everyday across social media and it’s leaking into real life. Breh here had a thread about a teacher that was teaching his son being on the divest languages and talking points. We are not only being attacked by other races . Black women are co-signing and even saying worst things under the guise of being black

So much shyt that I said years ago that I was 100% right about nikkas called me crazy at the time :mjlol::yeshrug:

I love brehs I’m rooting for brehs I don’t like anyone bad mouthing brehs but most of these nikkas slow :yeshrug:

They can’t extrapolate and look forward into the future . First it was a couple viral tweets and these nikkas was like “y’all mad about tweets”, “I get bytches”, “who cares about a article”. Now you can shyt on black men make millions get a book and movie deal with EASE . You can at least get a journalist Job
Now these questions im going to ask you are being asked with as much non-biased intent as possible so don't feel like im against you but what do you propose black men should do then? If the crusade against black men extends far beyond the bounds if thecoli what do you expect us to do about it? Because the thread itself was made about a specific poster but now it has extended it's scope. Would you feel better after this poster has been banned?