SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
yeah you gotta commit that and get up outta my mentions.

yall like a bunch of complaining hags

wherever you are
in any ten mile radius

you can find dozens of women
hot, sexy, beautiful that will fukk you for a price
even instagram women

why be so pressed and talk bout gettin puss?
thats silly

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Why do coli posters get to post anti-black woman rhetoric?

Why do posters get to say racist shyt about latinos, asians, and jews?
You stupid nikka . They can go to lipstick alley with this anti black male shyt but they rather antagonize here . Go do the reverse on ANY OTHER FORUM you will be banned in under two days . But we suppose to allow them to disrespect us ? fukk that .

Black men should be allowed to have any opinion they want on a black male forum and we can tell them we disagree or they are wrong . But you shouldn’t be able to sit on a black male forum as someone who’s not a black man and hate black men for 10 years . Have some self respect

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
the point was that you HAVE TO SIMP if you not paying for the puss
gotta spend time, cuddle, hug, talk on phone, go out blah blah

disagree?
That's not simping. Simping is not setting boundaries and doing everything to try and please a woman who gives a lot less of a fukk about pleasing you.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Its the internet. You see it everywhere. Black Man hate is wildly popular.

Go to parenting forums...
Somehow the most innocent topic turns into hate against Black Men.

"I'm putting on Pregnancy weight and Black guys won't stop looking at my butt...what do I do?"

Or dating forums
Both genders sweating Black Men for some reason.

Non-Black women sweating attention from Black Men

To Non-Black Men paranoid their woman has been with a Black Man

Go to watch collector IG pages
They go from zero to racist in seconds.
"Black Men can't afford those watches"

Bodybuilding sites
Black Man hate
Sweating Black genetics

MMA sites
Black Man hate
Claiming Black fighters are too cocky.

Reddit...all these business subreddits.
They stay talking about how they hate dealing with Black Men

It all turns into a weird festival of hate, paranoia, insecurity, and shyt talking.

This is the talk that people talk in spaces where Black Men are not

Some forget to turn it off though when they get in spaces where Black Men are
:mjpls:

:wow:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
That's not simping. Simping is not setting boundaries and doing everything to try and please a woman who gives a lot less of a fukk about pleasing you.

really?
I thought simping boiled down to anything a "pimp" wouldnt do for a bish

so once boundaries set, you not trying to please her, and she cares bout you more than you her
that is the rules of not simping?
ok sir

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
You stupid nikka . They can go to lipstick alley with this anti black male shyt but they rather antagonize here . Go do the reverse on ANY OTHER FORUM you will be banned in under two days . But we suppose to allow them to disrespect us ? fukk that .

Black men should be allowed to have any opinion they want on a black male forum and we can tell them we disagree or they are wrong . But you shouldn’t be able to sit on a black male forum as someone who’s not a black man and hate black men for 10 years . Have some self respect

Are you saying, for example, if a female poster and a male poster said the same negative comments about BM, the male should get away with it because he's allowed to express his opinion but the female can't because she's female?

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Brehs are so fukking mentally slow . I’ve totally given up :yeshrug:

I just being real

There’s legit a war on black men and nikkas can’t even look around and see what’s happening :mjlol::francis:

Nikkas will agree with a racist because black women co-signed it :mjlol:

We legit get attacked everyday across social media and it’s leaking into real life. Breh here had a thread about a teacher that was teaching his son being on the divest languages and talking points. We are not only being attacked by other races . Black women are co-signing and even saying worst things under the guise of being black

So much shyt that I said years ago that I was 100% right about nikkas called me crazy at the time :mjlol::yeshrug:

I love brehs I’m rooting for brehs I don’t like anyone bad mouthing brehs but most of these nikkas slow :yeshrug:

They can’t extrapolate and look forward into the future . First it was a couple viral tweets and these nikkas was like “y’all mad about tweets”, “I get bytches”, “who cares about a article”. Now you can shyt on black men make millions get a book and movie deal with EASE . You can at least get a journalist Job

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its the internet. You see it everywhere. Black Man hate is wildly popular.

Go to parenting forums...
Somehow the most innocent topic turns into hate against Black Men.

"I'm putting on Pregnancy weight and Black guys won't stop looking at my butt...what do I do?"

Or dating forums
Both genders sweating Black Men for some reason.

Non-Black women sweating attention from Black Men

To Non-Black Men paranoid their woman has been with a Black Man

Go to watch collector IG pages
They go from zero to racist in seconds.
"Black Men can't afford those watches"

Bodybuilding sites
Black Man hate
Sweating Black genetics

MMA sites
Black Man hate
Claiming Black fighters are too cocky.

Reddit...all these business subreddits.
They stay talking about how they hate dealing with Black Men

It all turns into a weird festival of hate, paranoia, insecurity, and shyt talking.

This is the talk that people talk in spaces where Black Men are not

Some forget to turn it off though when they get in spaces where Black Men are
:mjpls:

I embrace the hate.

All the hate, fear, envy reminds me how powerful I am as a melanated man

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Are you saying, for example, if a female poster and a male poster said the same negative comments about BM, the male should get away with it because he's allowed to express his opinion but the female can't because she's female?
I’m not claiming that black men are perfect. If it was the Occasional opinion this isn’t the first nor will it be the last time she’s literally hates black men .

She hates black men to the point she refuses to even deny it . You defending her harder then she defends herself

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs are so fukking mentally slow . I’ve totally given up :yeshrug:

I just being real

There’s legit a war on black men and nikkas can’t even look around and see what’s happening :mjlol::francis:

Nikkas will agree with a racist because black women co-signed it :mjlol:

We legit get attacked everyday across social media and it’s leaking into real life. Breh here had a thread about a teacher that was teaching his son being on the divest languages and talking points. We are not only being attacked by other races . Black women are co-signing and even saying worst things under the guise of being black

So much shyt that I said years ago that I was 100% right about nikkas called me crazy at the time :mjlol::yeshrug:

I love brehs I’m rooting for brehs I don’t like anyone bad mouthing brehs but most of these nikkas slow :yeshrug:

They can’t extrapolate and look forward into the future . First it was a couple viral tweets and these nikkas was like “y’all mad about tweets”, “I get bytches”, “who cares about a article”. Now you can shyt on black men make millions get a book and movie deal with EASE . You can at least get a journalist Job

Idk you seem more upset that the woman called negro thirst and worship of these non black females than anything else

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
So you aren't even going to post to an example post of what you are talking about?
I just posted video links . A quote that she said last night before mods closed the thread , a old thread of me calling it out . How much more examples do you need ? :patrice: :russ:

There’s even brehs in here agreeing with me .

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Idk you seem more upset that the woman called negro thirst and worship of these non black females than anything else
This isn’t my first thread about the female posters on this site I even posted a link of my previous thread

Put your big boy pants on and use your brain . This is your 2nd stupid comment