SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I'm certainly not well after seeing someone quote my post where I was actually quoting someone else and then he proceeded to believe I was supposedly quoting his post and talking points, then he went over and over asking when did he say these specific things. I feel sick that someone could be that delusional. Either that or they're beliefs they hold in the real world, and are quite ready for them to be addressed, so they lay kayfabe to cover for themselves.

Just as he's doing right here:

You show me where I quoted all those talking points that you believe I addressed specifically to you. If you can't find me quoting you with all those points, you mind to get some help.

Those voices in your head sound nasty.
Bro, shut up.

Reflected

Daps
Show me where I quoted all those talking points that you believe I addressed specifically to you. If you can't find me quoting you with all those points, you mind to get some help.
I'm not even reading your content at this length. Shut up. But that vocal debate is always on the table. :troll:

Daps
I'm not even reading your content at this length. Shut up. But that vocal debate is always on the table. :troll:
You accused me of directly quoting you five times about talking points you had made, and then asked for me to provide the evidence. Now, once again, you know I wasn't quoting you on those points (another poster pointed this out to you), so what is your goal besides elementary trolling to get me to show evidence that only exists in a strawman you made up in your head?

I'm going to keep asking until you address your bullshyt, Mr. Honest and Consistency.

Reflected

Daps
You accused me of directly quoting you five times about talking points you had made, and then asked for me to provide the evidence. Now, once again, you know I wasn't quoting you on those points (another poster pointed this out to you), so what is your goal besides elementary trolling to get me to show evidence that only exists in a strawman you made up in your head?

I'm going to keep asking until you address your bullshyt, Mr. Honest and Consistency.

Vocal debate or shut up.

Daps
Vocal debate or shut up.
You want a vocal debate to talk about the voices in your head that told you I was quoting you (when I wasn't)? What's the matter, you can't afford a therapist?

Y'all brothas keep thinking your mental illness is a joke.

Daps
Just PM me to get the vocal debate going.
You're not in a position to demand anything.

You went out of your way to take my post completely out of context, then cherry-picked points where I was speaking about the sphere of discourse, attitude and behavior that exists in relation to the topic of the thread. The fact that multiple posters dapped it could clearly see what I was illustrating. And yet you came by and started attributing statements I made as if I directly quoted you, when you know I didn't, so until you can give me a clear answer as to why you tried to twist my post into calling you out on all those points, well, you're gonna have to settle for 2nd place, I'm afraid.

Until you stop playing a character and approach this discussion with some sense, there's nothing left here for you to rectify.

My guess is, you got caught up in an power trip (I've just done a quick search of your posts and this lines up with my theory), and decided to make it about yourself, to teach me a lesson about this phantom power of mediation you have around here, not realizing I've been putting feet to necks and calling a spade a spade (even if it's not in my best interests) for many years before you even knew this place existed.

Reflected

Daps
You're not in a position to demand anything.

You went out of your way to take my post completely out of context, then cherry-picked points where I was speaking about the sphere of discourse, attitude and behavior that exists in relation to the topic of the thread. The fact that multiple posters dapped it could clearly see what I was illustrating. And yet you came by and started attributing statements I made as if I directly quoted you, when you know I didn't, so until you can give me a clear answer as to why you tried to twist my post into calling you out on all those points, well, you're gonna have to settle for 2nd place, I'm afraid.

Until you stop playing a character and approach this discussion with some sense, there's nothing left here for you to rectify.

My guess, is you got caught up in an power trip (I've just done a quick search of your posts and this lines up with my theory), and decided to make it about yourself, to teach me a lesson about this phantom power of mediation you have around here, not realizing I've been putting feet to necks and calling a spade a spade for many years before you even knew this place existed.

WTF...

Bro, I partake in vocal debates about politics, ethics, veganism, etc. often, have done so since I was a teen. It isn't new to me, I have discord channels where we can get this going immediately. I do vocal debates because people like yourself are quickly exposed for the sophists that you are. And I guess you get that feeling from me, thus the reluctance to enter.

I'm done responding to you here, you are honestly embarrassing yourself with this shyt. If at any time you want to vocally debate, simply PM me and I will do you a favor and not post the video unless you come back and lie about what happened.

Like I said, PM for vocal debate, this is my last text based response to you. I guess you think having the last word entitles you to some sort of victory, I suggest you look into "rhetoric" and why it is important because this showing from you will only appeal to idiots. Well reasoned, thought out, and serious people are ready to engage in vocal debate in defense of their ideas at the drop of a dime. I have spoken to many professors over the internet on topics, if they can present why the fukk is some random afraid of vocal debate? It's because you know what will happen, you know you will be blown out, we both know that, it's why I'm trying to bait you into it in the first place.

=====================

I just want it clear that I have challenged this idiot to a vocal debate over and over again, he refuses because he knows the likely outcome, instead he wants to type word after word, which honestly makes him look unstable. I gave him the opportunity to have a text based discussion, he didn't provide proof of anything and refused to engage with my arguments. Why does he deserve to be taken seriously at this point? Simply put, the man can't stand on his beliefs, and he knows he will be handled in a live discussion because there is no time to concoct nonsense and ignoring arguments is blatantly clear to anyone listening. This is another example of "don't argue with idiots they will drag you down and beat you with experience".

He is a sophist, nothing else.

Daps
WTF...

Bro, I partake in vocal debates about politics, ethics, veganism, etc. often, have done so since I was a teen. It isn't new to me, I have discord channels where we can get this going immediately. I do vocal debates because people like yourself are quickly exposed for the sophists that you are. And I guess you get that feeling from me, thus the reluctance to enter.
I get the feeling from you that you're a troll, hence why after pressing you after lying and manipulating my post (accusing me of quoting you and then asking for evidence on strawmen), you still can't answer as to why you did it?

Once you're honest with me, then we can have a discussion on whatever is you please. Why should I entertain someone who's not going to be honest?

The ball is in your court.

Daps
I just want it clear that I have challenged this idiot to a vocal debate over and over again, he refuses because he knows the likely outcome, instead he wants to type word after word, which honestly makes him look unstable. I gave him the opportunity to have a text based discussion, he didn't provide proof of anything and refused to engage with my arguments. Why does he deserve to be taken seriously at this point? Simply put, the man can't stand on his beliefs, and he knows he will be handled in a live discussion because there is no time to concoct nonsense and ignoring arguments is blatantly clear to anyone listening. This is another example of "don't argue with idiots they will drag you down and beat you with experience".

He is a sophist, nothing else.
This tells me you're a performative clown, and have absolutely no intention to have a civil discussion, but playing a character on a stage for all to come and see. You don't care about the argument or the topic, itself, you care about how you are portrayed. Nobody cares about what your narcissistic grandstanding; enlarging text, putting it in all red and bold to beg for attention for others to see.

They couldn't give a fukk.

"The loudest person in the room is always the weakest. "

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I’ve always thought this but didn’t articulate it in such a beautiful manner . Thank you

We live in a society where you can shyt on black men get promoted and get a book deal , movies and be worth a billion dollars and nobody will ever call you out . But brehs are waking up :salute: . And I honestly think this thread shows that most of us not going for the bullshyt anymore 90% of brehs agree and I don’t know if that would have been the case just a couple years ago.

But it’s also critical because if we can’t look at each other and get it removed from a forum that’s for black men :mjlol: then it’ll never be removed from society:snoop:
Breh you made this thread at the perfect time.

Years ago nikkas would talk all type of shyt to me because I talked about what the wenches said and did in my own personal life.

nikkas was mad that I called them bytch ass wenches because they talked shyt about bm.

I’m fukkin serious.

:pachaha::pachaha: