SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Daps
cosplaying as left-leaning
Next thing you know, you'll be regurgitating all the 'right' verbiage, setting to lay up in that bed, waking up one morning and wondering why everyone thinks you're covered in all red.

We can make a stage for you, you've just gotta provide the clown costume.

Last edited:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
The truth is all in this thread, if you look hard enough.

If you've taken that much exception that on some plain I was talking about you, well, the shred of accountability and truth you're ultimately going to with wrestle with is out there and it's up to you to find.. Just some advice for the future (you can take it or leave it): don't think breaking down points into submission that are nothing but collections of minutiae as if you're saying anything, and not just wanting to her the reverberation of your own bullshyt with each key stroke.

A man that chooses to pick quote that he knows he didn't say, but then gets the opposition to explain when he said these things, is the type of dishonesty you'd encounter at elementary school. That isn't the reflection of someone wanted to have an honest, civil discussion; it is someone wanted seek attention.

I was speaking to this thread as whole, hence why folks were cosigning what I was saying, except one cat who only ended up telling on himself.

Next time, save the grand-standing for someone who is going to be fooled by it. You should your pick, by the nature of only one echo chamber existing on here.

You can entertain my vocal debate or fukk off.

Cordiality is nothing to me if you are dishonest, as you were in lumping me with incels, misogynists, calling me dishonest with no proof, and calling me inconsistent with no proof... Me inconsistent?

I have taken that test of 30 statements and never ran into a reporting of inconsistency, the test doesn't even expect that level of consistency for a first try. But yeah, I'm really inconsistent. :mjlol:

Just drop this, bro, you were out of your depth when you indirectly mentioned me. You have no arguments against me, no proof to prove me a liar or inconsistent. A majority of people that have a problem with me share one common factor, when pressed, they have no arguments.

Reflected

Daps
Next thing you know, you'll be regulating all the right verbiage, setting your to lay up in the bed, waking up one and wondering why everyone see that you're covered in all red.

We can make a stage for you, you've just gotta provide the clown costume.
No arguments and still no proof. We can get this discord room opened immediately, if you have a phone, you can participate easily. But you know you have no ground to stand on. You are pathetic, honestly.

And you are supposed to be champion of the left? A champion of the left and afraid of debate?
full

Just take the backseat, you goof. People like me provide arguments for idiots like yourself, without people like me, this is what you are reduced to, adhoms, insults, and strawmans.

Daps
You can entertain my vocal debate or fukk off.
Oh, would you look at that, he wants to enter a vocal debate about how he managed to dissect parts of my posts as if I was address them to him (which he knows I wasn't), only to then throw the line out to get a bite of entertaining a debate that he conjured up in his head. It's not common for some to troll their way into an argument and want to abandon ship that soon.
Cordiality is nothing to me if you are dishonest, as you were in lumping me with incels, misogynists, calling me dishonest with no proof, and calling me inconsistent with no proof... Me inconsistent?
If the shot fits.

I could give a fukk who you or any of these character-playing clones are., but maybe you should be careful with who's beside you, because folks will only see you have already blended in before they even have the chance to work out who you even are. It's also telling that you picked a thread where incel and misogynists are running rampant and just chose to associate yourself with them and inadvertently back their cause, all in a thread hat has an aim to troll and cause provocation, and not anything to do with having an civilized and an honest (which you keep stamping to convince yourself) discussion.

But for whatever reason you can't see something that is obvious to everyone else that is of sane and rational mind.
Just drop this, bro, you were out of your depth when you indirectly mentioned me. You have no arguments against me, no proof to prove me a liar or inconsistent. A majority of people that have a problem with me share one common factor, when pressed, they have no arguments.
Well, I just caught you lying and misrepresenting my post by applying all those statements in my post to you, asking where did I quote you saying that, so you're not off to a good start in this realm where your ethics are built by palisades to keep all the bad out. That didn't last long with you self-appointing yourself as the spokesperson for all the weak brothas in here who've already drowned themselves in their own bullshyt, reincarnated as zombies making any less sense than they ever did before, and believing any end every women is the bane of their existence (or in this case their hunger).

Reflected

Daps
Oh, would you look at that, he wants to enter a vocal debate about how he managed to dissect parts of my posts as if I was address them to him (which he knows I wasn't), only to then throw the line out to get a bite of entertaining a debate that he conjured up in his head. It's not common for some to troll their way into an argument and want to abandon ship that soon.

If the shot fits.

I could give a fukk who you or any of these character-playing clones are., but maybe you should be careful with who's beside you, because folks will only see you have already blended in before they even have the chance to work out who you even are. It's also telling that you picked a thread where incel and misogynists are running rampant and just chose to associate yourself with them and inadvertently back their cause, all in a thread hat has an aim to troll and cause provocation, and not anything to do with having an civilized and an honest (which you keep stamping to convince yourself) discussion.

But for whatever reason you can't see something that is obvious to everyone else that is of sane and rational mind.

Well, I just caught you lying and misrepresenting my post by applying all those statements in my post to you, asking where did I quote you saying that, so you're not off to a good start in this realm where your ethics are built by palisades to keep all the bad out. That didn't last long with you self-appointing yourself as the spokesperson for all the weak brothas in here who've already drowned themselves in their own bullshyt, reincarnated as zombies making any less sense than they ever did before, and believing any end every women is the bane of their existence (or in this case their hunger).

Vocal debate or fukk off. :yeshrug:I'm not reading any this, you are a clown.

edit: And to think you typed all this nonsense thinking I would read it. :mjlol: You aren't deserving of that anymore.

Daps
No arguments and still no proof.
I made my argument, and the proof is in this very thread, if you stopped running your brain down the track of that tunnel with no light, you'd see this.

What is it you want to debate about? And when I mean debate, I mean what I actually said, you know, not in the frame of where you conjured up in your hed that I directed all that to you so you can get your seeking-attention fix for the day.
Just take the backseat, you goof. People like me provide arguments for idiots like yourself, without people like me, this is what you are reduced to, adhoms, insults, and strawmans.
You provide arguments for your idiot self, by injecting yourself into them when you weren't before.
Vocal debate or fukk off. :yeshrug:I'm not reading any this, you are a clown.
Of course you're not going to read any of this because your exposal has already be done; now is the audience's time to sit back and digest whatever the hell it is you just showcased. If you're lucky they might even schedule you for a matinee. I guess I'll keep a disclaimer on your posts in the future. I don't really wanna waste my time with this sideshow again quoting someone else and having another completely different poster quoting me with delusional of a man man: "where did I say that", "show me a quote of mint that insinuated as such", "but did I ever state that", as if he's talking to a version of him because he couldn't find the attention he sought after.

I could care less about whatever generic philosophical ego bat flip you're doing; you're couldn't even break one strike on the plate. Don't let Dunning Kruger hit you upside of the head when you hit back to the pen.

Now, you gon' have a blessed day, brotha. Don't pay those voices in your head any mind.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Great concept, raggedy execution:
I usually don't reply to divisive threads like this lest I be accused as a 'Hit dog hollering...'

I'm going to drop this right here -

(PS - For the blood thirsty, he goes in on women too ***rolls eyes***)

FYI -
Alot of brehettes that was allegedly ABM were ousted...awhile ago. Can't speak for the other 5 (lol) ladies but the remaining ones are/were subjected to -
1.You are H-olt.
2. You are apart of The Sisterhood.
3. You are just here because you are unattractive, want to have sex with us, and whatever other ridiculous, false talking points they could come up with at the moment.
4. Dogpiling, disrespect - unprovoked.
5. Attempts to pit us against each other.
6. Etc.

FYI - What brought me here isn't the same @6 years later...
However, I'm here and I will have a say if I choose to.

Respect to you men that have been good to me thru the years...consistently.

Reflected

Daps
I made my argument, and the proof is in this very thread, if you stopped running your brain down the track of that tunnel with no light, you'd see this.

What is it you want to debate about? And when I mean debate, I mean what I actually said, you know, not in the frame of where you conjured up in your hed that I directed all that to you so you can get your seeking-attention fix for the day.

You provide arguments for your idiot self, by injecting yourself into them when you weren't before.

Of course you're not going to read any of this because your exposal has already be done; now is the audience's time to sit back and digest whatever the hell it is you just showcased. If you're lucky they might even schedule you for a matinee. I guess I'll keep a disclaimer on your posts in the future. I don't really wanna waste my time with this sideshow again quoting someone else and having another completely different poster quoting me with delusional of a man man: "where did I say that", "show me a quote of mint that insinuated as such", "but did I ever state that", as if he's talking to a version of him because he couldn't find the attention he sought after.

I could care less about whatever generic philosophical ego bat flip you're doing; you're couldn't even break one strike on the plate. Don't let Dunning Kruger hit you upside of the head when you hit back to the pen.

Now, you gon' have a blessed day, brotha. Don't pay those voices in your head any mind.

Why is this guy still typing this much when I told him it's vocal debate or no response due to his dishonesty and refusal to provide proof of anything?

He thinks typing all of this equals winning in his head. :mjlol: You know you don't believe that, you have never ran into someone like myself before, you won't be forgetting this, you won't be forgetting the guy that punked you out of vocal debate.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Why is this guy still typing this much when I told him it's vocal debate or no response due to his dishonesty and refusal to provide proof of anything?

He thinks typing all of this equals winning in his head. :mjlol: You know you don't believe that, you have never ran into someone like myself before, you won't be forgetting this, you won't be forgetting the guy that punked you out of vocal debate.

Autism. Seriously, the poor man is unwell.

This is his usual shtick in The Coliseum, thankfully he stays away from NFL threads. He seems to have beef with heterosexual black men of late. A lot of spergs eventually cross over into the alphabet community so I think that's what we're witnessing.

Daps

It seems like Reflected needs to have a mirror of his own.

The man trolls, conjuring fairytale talking points that he thinks I quoted from what he said, asking me to go on a scavenger hunt to find these quotes he made up in his head, and when pressed on the platform to explain himself on why he did this, he resorts to further ramblings about nothing to keep me on the line, to the point where he wants me to address his trolling by talking to him.

Good luck finding you a sucka with that. I'll be around here someone if you ever wanna address your bullshyt and why you thought it was cute to put yourself directly in an argument that I specified at all men in the thread who were guilty of this behavior (not mentioning you), and then you chose to slip on that costume of misogyny and ignorance that they were proudly strutting around in, and then have the nerve to tell me you're the beacin of objectivity and fairness.

The synapses in your brain must've short-circuited where you ended up not realizing the tangle you got yourself in.

Reflected

Daps
It seems like Reflected needs to have a mirror of his own.

The man trolls, conjuring fairytale talking points that he thinks I quoted from what he said, asking me to go on a scavenger hunt to find these quotes he made up in his head, and when pressed on the platform to explain himself on why he did this, he resorts to further ramblings about nothing to keep me on the line, to the point where he wants me to address his trolling by talking to him.

Good luck finding you a sucka with that. I'll be around here someone if you ever wanna address your bullshyt and why you thought it was cute to put yourself directly in an argument that I specified at all men in the thread who were guilty of this behavior (not mentioning you), and then you chose to slip on that costume of misogyny and ignorance that they were proudly strutting around in, and then have the nerve to tell me you're the beacin of objectivity and fairness.

The synapses in your brain must've short-circuited where you ended up not realizing the tangle you got yourself in.
This is guy is not well. Bro, I have not read a single word of anything you have typed since I made my stipulation clear. Save your fingers, my goodness. All of this but afraid of the vocal debate... I wonder why.

Daps
Autism. Seriously, the poor man is unwell.
I'm certainly not well after seeing someone quote my post where I was actually quoting someone else and then he proceeded to believe I was supposedly quoting his post and talking points, then he went over and over asking when did he say these specific things. I feel sick that someone could be that delusional. Either that or they're beliefs they hold in the real world, and are quite ready for them to be addressed, so they lay kayfabe to cover for themselves.

Just as he's doing right here:
This is guy is not well. Bro, I have not read a single word of anything you have typed since I made my stipulation clear. Save your fingers, my goodness. All of this but afraid of the vocal debate... I wonder why?
You show me where I quoted all those talking points that you believe I addressed specifically to you. If you can't find me quoting you with all those points, you mind to get some help.

Those voices in your head sound nasty.