SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
There’s nothing “anti black male” about pointing out the fact that there is middle class black children around the country shooting at each other right now for nothing more than attention.

This board is full of little boys that can’t stand when someone holds the mirror up and let’s them see exactly how ignorant they look.

That’s all I saw in the thread that inspired this one.
Can you prove that, “middle class” kids shooting people
Cause that sounds like bullshyt

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Pretty sure @LeVraiPapi said something in the past I’m not a rat so I won’t report regardless but it’s really out of hand the amount of posters that have left because of this

Yup. She threatened to call my job and posted the GR number of my job then acted like she would never call.

She called to make a complaint that I violated patients privacy. She could not even say who or what I talked about.

All because she believed COVId came from 5G towers and I proved her wrong time after time.

It’s all good though. I see how it’s going here and lots of those mods are conspiracy theorists themselves and cower to right wing ideologies as well

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
As a 2022 coli member something that’s come to my attention is how disrespectful the female posters are allowed to talk about black men :scust:

Sometimes it’s like am I on Lipstick alley right now ?

And you simp ass nikkas be upvoting it too . Are you that pressed to have women you’ll never met on this site :mjlol:

This morning @™BlackPearl The Empress™

Spent 13 pages shytting on black men in response to article that had NOTHING to do with black men , race wasn’t even mentioned. And I was sitting confused like why is this allowed .

You got posters like @Peachstate saying black women are stupid for being race loyal

Another example as a long time lurker that’s happy to be here previously I could only see trending threads which was pretty much always celebrities and etc. seeing y’all cackling with @Ashley Banks for YEARS and getting on this site and learning that she’s a black men hating wench really fukking blew my mind :mjlol: and that’s just a few off the top of my head

Why is this allowed ? :sas2:

Blackpearl mentioned black men in that manosphere thread because she paid attention to the Kevin Samuels saga, not just casually, she actually listened to him so she was essentially pointing out the writing on the wall.

Peachstate clarified several times what she meant by her "champion for loyalty" because although on the surface it appeared egregious, it wasn't her personal experience. She spoke from an understanding behind her statement (honestly I can't even remember what that thread was about, I only retain the highlights).

When it comes to the user Ashley Banks, for a poster married to a non-black person she has been one of the least critical of bm on this forum out of the majority women posters. For one, she barely posts and two, she's never gotten disrespectful with anyone.

Meanwhile I've seen threats made to posters over very simple misunderstandings and even an "lol" like their mother was called out of her name (which they do as well).

Yes, I know mostly everything about everyone.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
the ol run the females off, thread again.

in a year, wonder why none post here. lsa, tf, bring more here.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Blackpearl mentioned black men in that manosphere thread because she paid attention to the Kevin Samuels saga, not just casually, she actually listened to him so she was essentially pointing out the writing on the wall.

Peachstate clarified several times what she meant by her "champion for loyalty" because although on the surface it appeared egregious, it wasn't her personal experience. She spoke from an understanding behind her statement (honestly I can't even remember what that thread was about, I only retain the highlights).

When it comes to the user Ashley Banks, for a poster married to a non-black person she has been one of the least critical of bm on this forum out of the majority women posters. For one, she barely posts and two, she's never gotten disrespectful with anyone.

Meanwhile I've seen threats made to posters over very simple misunderstandings and even an "lol" like their mother was called out of her name (which they do as well).

Yes, I know mostly everything about everyone.
Spitting facts. You broke it down for that idiot nicely. He actually deserves WOAT newcomer award. Just pathetic all round. Post accusations and then provides no receipts. Then cussed out anyone that rightfully wants evidence of his accusations. Then says Ashley is anti black men just because he found out she’s married to an Arab but can’t give an example of what she actually said that’s anti black men.

Meanwhile HE has said way more disgusting things about black women himself and says it’s ok to say it because it’s a man’s forum. He seems to have an off relationship with other guys too. Repeatedly saying he ‘loves’ other male posters while simultaneously saying that he’s going to ban all the women once he buys TheColi.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idk if they’re “allowed” to…I remember @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 running off a chic on here whose pasts posts shytting on brehs came to light…she used to post here a lot too, but now I don’t even remember her screen name lol…think it started with a “C”…if I remember correctly she had sanaa lathan in her avi…

just remembered her name @Chelsea Bridge

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at you only popping up cuz she’s bushed :mjlol:
She did?? Damn.. I thought she was a coli favorite. She made up lies and did everything to make y’all love her.

I only came back to to dig up something I posted that referenced a topic. Good coincidence 🤣

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
She did?? Damn.. I thought she was a coli favorite. She made up lies and did everything to make y’all love her.

I only came back to to dig up something I posted that referenced a topic. Good coincidence 🤣
Oh dang I thought you were long gone, like the coli annoyed you enough to just say fukk it and leave ? :wtf:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh dang I thought you were long gone, like the coli annoyed you enough to just say fukk it and leave ? :wtf:
It did, but I needed to find something I posted and I had to log in to do it, lol.i had notifications and checked them so I rebutted an obvious lie.
I never got ran off though.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
At what point are Mods going to do something about this :sas2:

This isn’t the first thread I’ve made calling this out with the same usual suspects

Last night @™BlackPearl The Empress™ Was straight up not even hiding it she straight up was posting I hate black men divest talking points . I can’t quote it because of course loser mods closed the thread :russ: but I’m not stupid I copy and pasted it knowing that mods were going to do that.

“Years ago these same women were drinking the kool-aid BM were selling them about BW being the problem. Once these same women started to get the same results in relationships as BW they changed their tone. They grew up and realized what they thought was so cute and fun didn't work out how they thought it would”

When I read that last night I’m like :mjpls: I’ve heard this before but where have I heard it . It took my literally 30 secs to copy and paste it into YouTube esearch bar .

Guess what comes up

Do you need more ? :russ:

Doesn’t @™BlackPearl The Empress™ Dance for white men ? Why is a self hating stripper that hates black men allowed to post anti black male rhetic on a black male site

All her posts are anti black man. I’ve never seen a regular post from her discussing anything outside of gender war bullshyt where she can spit her rhetoric. I’ve never seen her in a sports thread , movies , music ,celebrities gossip, pop culture NOTHING .

So I ask for the 2nd time why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric? :sas2:

EDIT : If you can’t see the video links I’m sorry I don’t know how to fix it . Some people can see it for some reason some people can’t :yeshrug:

But I’ll tell you what it is . It’s 3 Cynthia G videos

We got self hating strippers quoting Cynthia G like she a scholar :dead::russ:

And mods won’t do anything about it . Simp ass nikkas They probably fukked up the links themselves :scust:

Last edited: