SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Why do think that is. Who is raising these boys?

And when the fukk black men and boys not be respeonsible for their actions. The problem ain’t people trying to hold the mirror to black boys/men and them rejecting it. The problem is mothafukkas know the real issue and just expect them to just figure it out.

I got to stop tripping b, I know mothafukkas don’t really want to get to the root of the problem. nikkas just want to tell black men you ain’t shyt and you should build Wakanda so black women could act right. FOH.
Also middle class Black kids aren't out here just shooting shyt up

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I'm not going back and forth with your attention seeking ass

:camby:
Ah, there you go, next time read the entirety of the post and you won't be stuck looking so silly. I'm not intending to be so hostile, but can you imagine how annoying it is to have someone quote you about something they did not read? The guy I was commenting on was strawmanning to support his position and he indirectly mentioned me by bringing up a comment I made.

Reflected

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin

You provide the argument or you sit down, negs aren't arguments, ad-homs aren't arguments, and passive aggressively dapping isn't an argument.

Listen, I can open up a discord for vocal discussion right now. :troll: I know you aren't joining that shyt because you are just cosplaying as left-leaning, you know fukk all about the principles you supposedly stand on.

Daps
Now on to the strawman,.....
The irony..... Lord have mercy.

:picard:

If you wanna take about strawmen, you sure did set them all up in that rambling of a nonsensical post of yours, reiterating over and over "quote me saying this" as if I ever quoted you saying those specific things. But you knew that already, and chose to be upset, likely because you know there is truth to what I'm saying and decided to put yourself at the center of it for whatever reason.

It's troubling how you seem to have taken on the role of mediation in here, pretending to be honest and consistent, as if you're trying to convince yourself.

And you can save all your theatrics for the next man; I ain't the one. I've been on this board a lot longer than you and don't even need to lace them up anymore to know when someone is trying to bullshyt me.

Reflected

Daps
The irony..... Lord have mercy.

:picard:

If you wanna take about strawmen, you sure did set them all up in that rambling of a nonsensical post of yours, reiterating over and over "quote me saying this" as if I ever quoted you saying those specific things. But you knew that already, and chose to be upset, likely because you know there is truth to what I'm saying and decided to put yourself at the center of it for whatever reason.

It's troubling how you seem to have taken on the role of mediation in here, pretending to be honest and consistent, as if you're trying to convince yourself.

And you can save all your theatrics for the next man; I ain't the one. I've been on this board a lot longer than you and don't even need to lace them up anymore to know when someone is trying to bullshyt me.
What is the truth of what you are saying if it can't be applied to me? Why would I take issue with calling out sexism? Do you realize you indirectly included me in that little segment of yours? I can trace the angry dap from before.

pretending to be honest and consistent

Proof of me being inconsistent and dishonest? Can't wait for this. You should have kept this short.

So no argument, right? Did you gloss over the direct question I presented towards you or do you also struggle to read past a sentence?

Daps
I know you aren't joining that shyt because you are just cosplaying as left-leaning, you know fukk all about the principles you supposedly stand on.
Look here young'm, I've been around a lot longer discussing these issues before they ever crossed your persecution complex ass mind as issues. Don't play up to the rest of the women-hating subset in here, it's unbecoming and corny. Anyone that operates under guise of debating a point by trying to force their opponent to arguing shyt about specific linings that were never inside the chalk, instead would rather make them about them yourself is a coping mechanism to deal with your own shyt.

I ain't your therapist, nxgga.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Why do think that is. Who is raising these boys?

And when the fukk black men and boys not be respeonsible for their actions. The problem ain’t people trying to hold the mirror to black boys/men and them rejecting it. The problem is mothafukkas know the real issue and just expect them to just figure it out.

I got to stop tripping b, I know mothafukkas don’t really want to get to the root of the problem. nikkas just want to tell black men you ain’t shyt and you should build Wakanda so black women could act right. FOH.
Excuses are the root of the problem.

Grow up.

Reflected

Daps
Look here young'm, I've been around a lot longer discussing these issues before they ever crossed your persecution complex ass mind as issues. Don't play up to the rest of the women-hating subset in here, it's unbecoming and corny. Anyone that operates under guise of debating a point by trying to force their opponent to arguing shyt about specific linings that were never inside the chalk, instead would rather make them about them yourself is a coping mechanism to deal with your own shyt.

I ain't your therapist, nxgga.
Ah, no proof and no arguments?
And a reluctance to entertain debate? And you think you have the high ground here?
full

When that pressure gets applied properly, you all act the same. I even opened it up to vocal debate and you are reluctant, just shows you don't have anything flushed out. But we can end this here, I just wanted you publicly reduced to what I expected you to be, useless.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Excuses aint the fukking root of the problem. That shyt is low on the list.

Like I thought, you nikkas dont really give a fukk.
I stopped giving a fukk about the excuses of grown ass men when I realized some nikkas ain’t fit to do nothing else but complain.

It’s just in your nature.

Any problem you got in your own personal life is your own fault after 25.

Some of you nikkas is in your 40s and 50s and still ain’t figured this shyt out and you wonder why you can’t get a woman to fukk with you for real.

They smell that depressing shyt on you.

Especially if they come from the exact same circumstances as you and did what they had to do to change their own situation, while you still trying to find an outside source to blame for your own ineptitude.

Daps
What is the truth of what you are saying if it can't be applied to me? Why would I take issue with calling out sexism? Do you realize you indirectly included me in that little segment of yours? I can trace the angry dap from before.

Proof of me being inconsistent and dishonest? Can't wait for this. You should have kept this short.

So no argument, right? Did you gloss over the direct question I presented towards you or do you also struggle to read past a sentence?
The truth is all in this thread, if you look hard enough.

If you've taken that much exception that on some esoteric plane I was talking about you, well, the shred of accountability and truth you're ultimately going to wrestle with is out there and it's up to you to find.. Just some advice for the future (you can take it or leave it): don't think breaking down points into submission that are nothing but collections of minutiae as if you're saying anything, and not just wanting to hear the reverberation of your own bullshyt with each key stroke.
Ah, no proof and no arguments?
And a reluctance to entertain debate? And you think you have the high ground here?
full

When that pressure gets applied properly, you all act the same. I even opened it up to vocal debate and you are reluctant, just shows you don't have anything flushed out. But we can end this here, I just wanted you publicly reduced to what I expected you to be, useless.
A man that chooses to pick quote that he knows he didn't say, but then gets the opposition to explain when he said these things about him, is the type of dishonesty you'd encounter at elementary school. That isn't the reflection of someone wanted to have an honest, civil discussion; it is someone wanted seek attention.

I was speaking to this thread as whole, hence why folks were cosigning what I was saying, except one cat who only ended up telling on himself.

Next time, save the grand-standing for someone who is going to be fooled by it. It's like shooting apple in a drum, by the nature of the one and only echo chamber existing on here.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I stopped giving a fukk about the excuses of grown ass men when I realized some nikkas ain’t fit to do nothing else but complain.

It’s just in your nature.

Any problem you got in your own personal life is your own fault after 25.

Some of you nikkas is in your 40s and 50s and still ain’t figured this shyt out and you wonder why you can’t get a woman to fukk with you for real.

They smell that depressing shyt on you.

Especially if they come from the exact same circumstances as you and did what they had to do to change their own situation, while you still trying to find an outside source to blame for your own ineptitude.
And here lies the problem. You nikkas think your worth is predicated on whether or not you can get a bytch to fukk with you.

Funny shyt is we going back and forth for no reason. The environment is correcting itself. Inflation, money for programs drying up, and overall economy being a shyt show. on top of Gen Z not giving a fukk who they date.