SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

KGlock

All Star
Daps
OP is 100% facts! These women could just stay on LSA but they come here because they want male attention. They want to antagonize black men directly. They get tired of the echo chamber on LSA.

And I'm saying this as someone who has no problem speaking on black males' faults.
Yup, I peeped that prostitute stripper do it like 4 times ths week alone.

*comes into random thread and posts well BM did this and BW are superior cause of this.*
Responds with disingenuous bullshyt to a few posters while ignoring the ones she can't refute.
Then few posts later after antagonizing brehs

"welp I gotta go guys, couldn't respond to everyone, see ya"
Not only a wench but a huge coward that pauper stripper prostitute is.
:mjlol:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
@™BlackPearl The Empress™ you fine as hell ma… fukk the BS can I holla at u or what
Lmao this lame ass somali nikka was really simpin and caping for a old sex worker BMAT. But got the nerve to call people nigcel , slaves and jiggaboos and shyt.

If you don't get yo dead mummy anemic-looking self the FOH boi this ain't somalitalk.:dead:

LOOK at what you jiggaboos can accomplish when you have a good and strong slave master, I mean look at America, same deal.
holy ghost aint real its just adrenaline in these psycho ass jiggaboos, they learned these trance rituals from the voodoo shyt the slaves used to do.

Daps
lets be reality: most of the disrespect toward black people on here is coming from black men. If one of you clown ass coli nigguhs called me a c00n for saying im a democrat yall wouldnt have a problem with that but nigguhs wanna call out black women for being disrespectful.
Cats will continue to ignore this.

This board is comprised almost entirely of males; females are a distant minority on here.

Yet we're supposed to believe a few select female posters of an already small demographic are the ones responsible for pushing the anti-BM rhetoric on this board, when every other thread you have brothas [racially] shaming one another for their political affiliations, what music they like, what women they like, what sports they like, what food they like and everything else under the sun. Yet supposedly a handful of female posters are the ones raising hell on here, responsible for all the racial unrest. These cats don't even realize they're only telling on themselves by projecting their hate for women that they believe females are the cause of all this.

Or are we supposed to believe if all females were suddenly banned from this board, nobody would be going around calling each other c00n and testing each other's [Black] manhood to gain some meaningless currency [daps and recognition from strangers]?

The most hilarious part of it all is: these supposed few women have got all these hyper-masculine, alpha, keyboard militant ass nxggas crying on an anonymous msgboard. I saw one post in here that said this thread should be used as an governing tool that folks can copy and paste suspect posts and everyone can come to an agreement to have them reported (i.e. Karen behavior).

The comedy writes self.

:picard:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This thread and the 1with the rape juelzing
And still looking for the Fantasia smilie...
Interesting Era for the Coli

Definitely, July is over
:mjpls:
:usure:

:+usure: (minus the plus sign)

interesting turn of events in this thread :jbhmm:

You would think there would be no pushback to anti bm rhetoric

There is no pushback to anti anti bm rhetoric. :skip:

The pushback is to throwing all bw in the same bucket. Somebody in here, due to their own impotence in handling beef, brought up @Nicole0416_718_929_646212. @Cornershooter, in his (youthful?) ebullience jumped on the bandwagon and, unfortunately, played himself. He cosigned, thereby training her sights directly on him. :yeshrug:

Ftr, @Cornershooter, im verified and so is nicole. :ufdup:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:whoo: @Cornershooter I see you putting work out here on these Coli streets bruh!:salute: This thread ended up being a straight platinum thread(20+pages).:whew: @Shadow King is right the very issue you're talking about is a microcosm, that we as black men face out in the greater world and as such, all the goofy simps who posted in the thread kissing mammy ass are to blame for this problem as they don't even realize that they're pawns being used to destabilize the black community.:wow: oh, and like @b̶a̶'̶a̶l̶ said don't take the bait when it comes to @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 she does put in work against racism but she also comes across as an individual who can't control her emotions and take critique when others call out her more toxic traits and this leads to her being a chaotic good that leads to her unintentionally being used as a pawn of white supremacy that derails productive threads because she selfishly lets her emotions cause disruption on a forum primarily made for black men. :wow::deadrose:
giphy.gif
I'm sorry but ain't no female adding a barcode to her username and carrying all that anger on a site with a male-female ratio of 50:1.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
There’s nothing “anti black male” about pointing out the fact that there is middle class black children around the country shooting at each other right now for nothing more than attention.

This board is full of little boys that can’t stand when someone holds the mirror up and let’s them see exactly how ignorant they look.

That’s all I saw in the thread that inspired this one.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
There’s nothing “anti black male” about pointing out the fact that there is middle class black children around the country shooting at each other right now for nothing more than attention.

This board is full of little boys that can’t stand when someone holds the mirror up and let’s them see exactly how ignorant they look.

#bothsides in this gender war
full

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Cats will continue to ignore this.

This board is comprised almost entirely of males; females are a distant minority on here.

Yet we're supposed to believe a few select female posters of an already small demographic are the ones responsible for pushing the anti-BM rhetoric on this board, when every other thread you have brothas [racially] shaming one another for their political affiliations, what music they like, what women they like, what sports they like, what food they like and everything else under the sun. Yet supposedly a handful of female posters are the ones raising hell on here, responsible for all the racial unrest. These cats don't even realize they're only telling on themselves by projecting their hate for women that they believe females are the cause of all this.

Or are we supposed to believe if all females were suddenly banned from this board, nobody would be going around calling each other c00n and testing each other's [Black] manhood to gain some meaningless currency [daps and recognition from strangers]?

The most hilarious part of it all is: these supposed few women have got all these hyper-masculine, alpha, keyboard militant ass nxggas crying on an anonymous msgboard. I saw one post in here that said this thread should be used as an governing tool that folks can copy and paste suspect posts and everyone can come to an agreement to have them reported (i.e. Karen behavior).

The comedy writes self.

:picard:
You speak of comedy writing itself, your entire post is a strawman.

1. a few select female posters of an already small demographic are the ones responsible for pushing the anti-BM rhetoric on this board

Quote me suggesting a few select female posters are responsible for pushing ALL (cause that's what you are suggesting) the anti-BM rhetoric on this board in a manner that suggests only women do it.

2. when every other thread you have brothas [racially] shaming one another for their political affiliations, what music they like, what women they like, what sports they like, what food they like and everything else under the sun

Quote me doing this or supporting it. It's funny because you are speaking to someone that has on multiple occasions called for the banning of any members supporting any right wing rhetoric, that's one of these most aggressive pushes for censorship that you will find on this site. A majority of left leaning people here would take issue with my take on deplatofmring, it's incredibly aggressive, maybe the tankies would love it.

3. These cats don't even realize they're only telling on themselves by projecting their hate for women that they believe females are the cause of all this.

Quote me having hate towards women. I have engaged with female philosophical literature, I have constantly highlighted the issues women go through in modern society, have highlighted the reasons for why women should be favored in the court system regarding marriage, I have supported women being properly represented in all forms of media. I can go on and on, my thoughts on women are significantly more nuanced and flushed out than you could ever dream of having beyond outright majoring in philosophy with a concentration on feminist philosophy.

As bad as it sounds, I can argue in defense of women better than most women could, in fact, search me on philosophy and you will see me championing rhetoric that supports the inclusion of women into philosophy for this very reason, which is simply because we don't have enough female philosophers.

4. Or are we supposed to believe if all females were suddenly banned from this board, nobody would be going around calling each other c00n and testing each other's [Black] manhood to gain some meaningless currency [daps and recognition from strangers]?​

Quote me saying this.

5. The most hilarious part of it all is: these supposed few women have got all these hyper-masculine, alpha, keyboard militant ass nxggas crying on an anonymous msgboard.

Quote me supporting hyper-masculinity, "alpha", and being a keyboard militant.

6. I saw one post in here that said this thread should be used as an governing tool that folks can copy and paste suspect posts and everyone can come to an agreement to have them reported (i.e. Karen behavior).

That was me... Now I want you to provide the argument that supports allowing comments that are anti-bm to continue being posted on this site. It's like you imagine a world where I don't do the same for men on this site, in fact, if you quote on me on this topic, I am more often calling out men to be banned than women. But you either hold to one of two positions on this matter:

1. There are no BW bashing BM on this site
2. There are (>0) BW bashing BM on this site.

Which is it? If "1", I can easily find proof if you define "bashing" first because I would expect you to move goalposts. If "2", then explain to me why that rhetoric shouldn't be banned and it's "karen behavior" to report this but not "karen behavior" to support men being banned for sexism, racism, etc?

Make that contradiction make sense.

===================

Now on to the strawman, you take all of that nonsense above and attach it to anyone with a grievance towards offenses that should be bannable on a predominantly black site. You don't see the issue with that? I constantly clarified that it was only a select few posters, I constantly clarified that I was not interested in this becoming a haven for black men to trash black women.

I HAVE BEEN CONSISTENT ON THIS ISSUE FOR LONGER THAN YOU STARTED COSPLAYING LIBERAL ETHICS. So I don't know what the fukk you are talking about, if you take issue with a specific poster, quote that poster next time, like I'm doing to you right now, instead of creating all of these well-poisoning traits, and assigning them to everyone in a scattershot, that isn't a way to engage in good faith, at all.

People like yourself do the left a disfavor with your dishonesty. And if you weren't talking about me, be specific with your wording next time, although the last portion of you post definitely pertains to me, I do want your argument against that beyond calling it "karen behavior", I can't wait for the argument that supports hateful rhetoric existing on a platform, I honestly can't wait for that take. :mjlol:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Why do think that is. Who is raising these boys?

And when the fukk black men and boys not be respeonsible for their actions. The problem ain’t people trying to hold the mirror to black boys/men and them rejecting it. The problem is mothafukkas know the real issue and just expect them to just figure it out.

I got to stop tripping b, I know mothafukkas don’t really want to get to the root of the problem. nikkas just want to tell black men you ain’t shyt and you should build Wakanda so black women could act right. FOH.