Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bro I defended myself and my thread for 12 hours nobody cares anymore . How long am I supposed to respond to you ? There’s already been like 5 spin offs :dead:

Only you I don’t even care anymore . You the only one hurt :umad:

You might be autistic . You pulled so many quotes and nobody cared :umad:

Nobodies opinion changed :umad:

If I knew this was your thing I wouldn’t even have responded :umad:

You tried to change everyone’s mind they still fukk with me :umad:

While you the woat poster :umad:
Dude is constructing entire walls of texts off useless energy acting like he made e-besties pressed for attention like a whole tweenager. Proud off the fact that he spent 12-24 hours getting co-signs over a misguided attempt of masculinity. Only to end up looking like a hyper hypocritical c00n. He was just apologizing to me 5 hours ago.

Serious question - Are you bipolar?? You have Iike 6 identities in 6 months.
:what:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You say the same tired ass shyt every time someone call you out for your woat tag how about you address having children as your avi then backtracked and said they were your kids but you don’t post yourself kind of shyt is that?

You get the high rep by pandering and dikk riding you ain slick. I’m not even gonna talk about you begging for dikk on here because that’s old but cmon I don’t expect you not to be delusional you did everything I said I would do pages ago.
Derail? Check
Ruin a thread? Check.

How about you address doxxing @hustlemania and getting all the posters you don’t like banned like @Divinity and @Basilofbakerstreet and before you mention their weird posting history, atleast they were entertaining unlike you that’s just dull and draining.
Damn - he outed himself. Knew his other posting persona would be exposed eventually. Game over.
:wow:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You say the same tired ass shyt every time someone call you out for your woat tag how about you address having children as your avi then backtracked and said they were your kids but you don’t post yourself kind of shyt is that?

You get the high rep by pandering and dikk riding you ain slick. I’m not even gonna talk about you begging for dikk on here because that’s old but cmon I don’t expect you not to be delusional you did everything I said I would do pages ago.
Derail? Check
Ruin a thread? Check.

How about you address doxxing @hustlemania and getting all the posters you don’t like banned like @Divinity and @Basilofbakerstreet and before you mention their weird posting history, atleast they were entertaining unlike you that’s just dull and draining.
you had 4 years to put me on ignore. Yet here you are.
The white boy angst projecting his anger on this thread.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
To be fair, you’ve chilled out in comparison. Why don’t you post a voice memo w that remedial voice you use cus we not reading no rants over here
And still he chats —- gotdamn you sound traumatized. Legendary.
You read my shyt every time, that’s why you haven’t put me on ignore yet.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
To be fair, you’ve chilled out in comparison. Why don’t you post a voice memo w that remedial voice you use cus we not reading no rants over here
I don’t need your fairness, you pill popping cocaine snorting racist caping cac. As long as you hold Your racists in a cage; I don’t need to press and can chill. The message is out there, not my fault if your faves got caught up in their own crossfire. Extreme times called for extreme measures; as for doxxing - no clue what tf you’re talking about. File a grievance.

Also you:
I fukk with op. One of my favorite posters no cap
Bipolar babble
:wow::deadrose:

Last edited:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
And still he chats —- gotdamn you sound traumatized. Legendary.
You read my shyt every time, that’s why you haven’t put me on ignore yet.
I rather put your minions on ignore than you. Your welcome @Cornershooter for helping you get this plat by summoning this thing over here, I know I didn’t @ em but I knew one of the minions would like @Georgiamuscle. U been taking mad Ls on the coli in ‘22 from @Hathaway sonning you to Matt bodying your main minion stringer bell I know You in shambles lol

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I rather put your minions on ignore than you. Your welcome @Cornershooter for helping you get this plat by summoning this thing over here, I know I didn’t @ em but I knew one of the minions would like @Georgiamuscle. U been taking mad Ls on the coli in ‘22 from @Hathaway sonning you to Matt bodying your main minion stringer bell I know You in shambles lol
No. I’ve been posting in The Film Room - fuk do I look like arguing with people who I already killed and buried?? Cut off the head and the rest follow.

You’re the one obviously still affected. You keep mentioning me - I never even thought about you. Didn’t know you still posted here until that poster quoted you. Dude is holding 4 year grudges over his friends getting bodied. Get ya fukkin life off the coli. Do any of ya people still post here? Not a damn one. Back to back Ls off one clip - match my track record or log your crying ass off. Dude has PTCD - post traumatic coli disorder waking up triggered off my name in a thread. Fukkin addict
:deadrose: :mjlol:

Last edited:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
No. I’ve been posting in The Film Room - fuk do I look like arguing with people who I already killed?? Cut off the head and the rest follow.

You’re the one obviously still affected. You keep mentioning me - I never even thought about you. Didn’t know you still posted here until that poster quoted you. Dude is holding 4 year grudges over his friends getting bodied. Get ya fukkin life off the coli.
:deadrose: :mjlol:
Took a break like u. Want me to call your troops for you? Because you need help rn itt if you gonna keep trying to have the last say in it

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Took a break like u. Want me to call your troops for you? Because you need help rn itt if you gonna keep trying to have the last say in it
Are you high?? Tf are you rambling about. Dayroom
:laff: :hhh:
Mental case unhinged.
Like fukk it. I just started it this year I’m not addicted yet. Just seem like weed keep a boy lazy and the white give you that clarity. I need my cartel plug again though bruh had the coke you gotta cut w/ a razor blade :whew:
That xan rage mixed with coke rage :wow:glad I’m not addicted to that shyt but it is fun to do.
I’m not addicted to other drugs I only do the other drugs socially. Case in point I got an8 ball of coke I haven’t even tested to see if it’s good :yeshrug:. If I have a bottle of liquor it’ll last me a month or so if I drink it myself.
That’s the only time I use it

You tried this last year - obsessive Fukkin weirdo
:deadrose:

1. Whose the biggest simp on the Coli? 2021 edition

11:59-12:36 :mjlol::laff:Today Jasonmask quoted your post in the thread Whose the biggest simp on the Coli? 2021 edition. 12:32 PM Jasonmask quoted your post in the thread Whose the biggest simp on the Coli? 2021 edition. 12:26 PM Jasonmask quoted your post in the thread Whose the biggest...

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Are you high?? Tf are you rambling about. Dayroom
:laff: :hhh:
So you telling me U let Matt and Hathaway run you off TLR? Damn I thought u was harder than that. Maybe u really are a woman after all sorry I doubted you in the past. Or are you too scared to get a three time woat tag? I only voted for you once I forgot what year but I won’t do it this year, even though that might not help.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
4t1.gif
I was thinking of transitioning from a weed head to coke head.