SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Word?? Because you don’t sound very brotherly - in fact, you sound highly suspect
Your trying to expose me everything I’ve said reflects my personal experiences as a black man :umad:

Am I not supposed to share experiences of my life as a black man ? Am I supposed to be ashamed :umad:

Thanks for proving my point what does anything you’ve exposed me for hurt my cause that I don’t want anti bm wenches on this site . You have to deflect like always

:umad:

Peep game brehs

The minute we get together and is like nah this is bullshyt and we stop sucking mommy titties we wrong

:dead:

Brehs know at the end of the day I was the one that called out the bullshyt on this site not you

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you uncle aunty worshippin nikkas
shyt on black women 24-7.
change yo pad nikka....it's starting to stink.
XIcV8cj.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I knew this idiot had alternate motivations - in threats consistently defending white women - dude posts like a Lipstacoli LSA plant - ironically. Interesting

Black women are the only women who use these dumbass terms like “protect and provide” …like get a job already and stop being a bum :mjlol:

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
lets be reality: most of the disrespect toward black people on here is coming from black men. If one of you clown ass coli nigguhs called me a c00n for saying im a democrat yall wouldnt have a problem with that but nigguhs wanna call out black women for being disrespectful.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your trying to expose me everything I’ve said reflects my personal experiences as a black man :umad:

Am I not supposed to share experiences of my life as a black man ? Am I supposed to be ashamed :umad:

Thanks for proving my point what does anything you’ve exposed me for hurt my cause that I don’t want anti bm wenches on this site . You have to deflect like always

Peep game brehs

The minute we get together and is like nah this is bullshyt and we stop sucking mommy titties we wrong

:dead:

Brehs know at the end of the day I was the one that called out the bullshyt on this site not you
Dude I’ve been calling bullshyt since way before you rejoined the coli in 2022. You dumb fuk - you didn’t do shyt but regurgitate talking points made in 2018, in order to trend. Been doing this when it wasn’t popular thing to do. Try again.

Sway

Banned
Daps
I made a thread to report anti black male rhetoric hopefully we can see some changes on a site for black men and instead of supporting it @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 decided to spam it basically proving my point :dead:

They are having heart attacks because we said don’t disrespect black men on a black male forum
2 emasculated BYTChES did the same thing to me last night when I put an obvious racist cac on blast, these fukks have been really showing their asses lately.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I made a thread to report anti black male rhetoric hopefully we can see some changes on a site for black men and instead of supporting it @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 decided to spam it basically proving my point :dead:

They are having heart attacks because we said don’t disrespect black men on a black male forum
This m’fer thinks he’s on to being proactive and progressive off what’s been done - site has been cleaned up by those of us (women and men) in the trenches - all
He’s doing is carrying light work for 6 months and thinks he owed a personal reward. This self promoting shyt poster wasn’t there when actual agents needed to be ousted. He thinks creating a thread for self gratification Daps is effort

He wasn’t there.
:mjlol:
But funny how he’s always there to point out how black men worship white women- in another twist of irony.

:mjlol: You know the coli militants have to say any white woman is basic and they are sleeping with more attractive women on a daily.

You could bring up a supermodel and they’ll claim she’s basic and they’ve sleep with better .

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
2 emasculated BYTChES did the same thing to me last night when I put an obvious racist cac on blast, these fukks have been really showing their asses lately.
She think she exposing me :dead:

As she spams the thread having a heart attack cause I want black men to be respected. She thinks she can flip me into the bad guy cause she mad :dead:

Sway

Banned
Daps

Sway

All Star
Joined Mar 11, 2022
Last seen A moment ago ·Viewing forum list

2022 posters think they put in work off older posters who already did what they’ve done. Who tf do they think they are?? Secure the tribe members at a pull up??
:deadrose: :deadrose:
OG’s have already been exposed as rape apologists, so I wouldn’t say that with pride. :mjlol: